Fuck Oztrancers are dumb

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
197 posts Page 5 of 8

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

I hate in when retards laugh at my jokes.

Because it's almost a certainty that they don't understand them.

Like you galatic fucking retard.

I swear to god, Bruce Lee spits on your soul from heaven becasue you're so fucking stupid.

maybe not laughing with you..... but at you.......

Galactic Monkey wrote :
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

:

You're right, but I don't think he's capable of understanding such things.

No, that was my point.

That you were too fucking stupid to get my joke.

You know why?

Because you're a complete fucking idiot.

So are you in this case Fracas. Nice work on being a retard there.

Galactic Monkey

SamuraiJack wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

I hate in when retards laugh at my jokes.

Because it's almost a certainty that they don't understand them.

Like you galatic fucking retard.

I swear to god, Bruce Lee spits on your soul from heaven becasue you're so fucking stupid.

maybe not laughing with you..... but at you.......

Galactic Monkey wrote :
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

:

You're right, but I don't think he's capable of understanding such things.

No, that was my point.

That you were too fucking stupid to get my joke.

You know why?

Because you're a complete fucking idiot.

So are you in this case Fracas. Nice work on being a retard there.

Oh so that was a joke huh?! Oh in that case I am sorry Mr Samurai... I only thought you were for real cos you contradict yourself all the time anyway so naturally I assumed... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Oh so that was a joke huh?! Oh in that case I am sorry Mr Samurai... I only thought you were for real cos you contradict yourself all the time anyway so naturally I assumed... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I contradict myself? Be fucking serious you fucking retard.

Still, I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but you officially have the award for greatest retard ever to curse the pages of Australiens.

No one can has ever fucked up as badly as you have, nor is anyone ever likely to do anything as fucked up as you did ever again. You are the most retarded in a field of serious retards. Feel proud.

P.S. Have I mentioned lately how Bruce Lee really wasn't that special?

Galactic Monkey

SamuraiJack wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :

Still, I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but you officially have the award for greatest retard ever to curse the pages of Australiens.

No one can has ever fucked up as badly as you have, nor is anyone ever likely to do anything as fucked up as you did ever again. You are the most retarded in a field of serious retards. Feel proud.

Considering that pretty much everything you say should be taken the opposite of to get the right answer this is a very big compliment, thank you.

P.S. Yes you have, have I mentioned that I still don't care what you think? Just in case you forget (you seem to forget a lot of things, especially ones that you don't like hearing or knowing), I don't care what you think.

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Considering that pretty much everything you say should be taken the opposite of to get the right answer this is a very big compliment, thank you.

True sign of a fucking idiot.
Galactic Monkey wrote :
P.S. Yes you have, have I mentioned that I still don't care what you think? Just in case you forget (you seem to forget a lot of things, especially ones that you don't like hearing or knowing), I don't care what you think.

Why you scum sucking lying dog! You do care, in fact, you care more about my opinion of Bruce Lee than is healthy!

Remember how I said "Nah. Just not that great." Then you challenged me to a boxing match, but no kicks as you have a sore hip, then I said, fuck that, if you want a biff, let's biff, then you said "Oh no, that's too serious."

Remember that? Because everyone else does.

So sorry your ancestors have to see your shame.

gestalt

Galactic Monkey wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :

Pwn.

flurohero

i wonder if the quality of debate written on the backs of toilet doors is suffering now we are all on the internet?

the mad kiwi

yeh i think so .....those filthy fuck ya mumma jokes alway's amused me when i was defecating, sadly you dont seem to see them sprayed around much these days

flurohero

Q:what is pink and wrinkly and hangs out your trousers?

A:your mum

spangk

flurohero wrote :
Q:what is pink and wrinkly and hangs out your trousers?

A:your mum

aaaw that's really cute hehe

~Wicked Angel~

flurohero wrote :
i wonder if the quality of debate written on the backs of toilet doors is suffering now we are all on the internet?

bwahahahaha nice one ;)

psybercat

hehehehehee

shorts

Sorta funny how the major complaint about OT seems to be mirrored right here in this thread...

Personally I do see both forums pretty much alike. Its just that the regulars at each forum want to believe their forum is better.

Online forums by definition pose an enormous ethical dillema to the moderators who have to balance freedom of speech with community and legal expectations. The questions about the moderation of the forums should not therefore be over simplified unless you are privvy to all the mechanics of both forums.

Also with that freedom of speech comes the freedom of who you let into your forums. This is something very difficult to control unless you want to take some kind of elitist attitude which probably would defeat the purpose of an online forum anyway.

Finally on-line communities over time will develop their own character, their own morality, their own language and their own 'rules of engagement' for want of a better term. Its up to you to decide whether you belong in that community or not. Having decided where you see yourself fitting in the best and finding your on-line 'home' I would assume that elements of other forums may not be to your personal taste. And that is quite reasonable and fair. However beware if you start to accuse other forums of being 'retarded' or full of fuckwits.... because everything on this forum is open to everyone in plain view and really one could come to the exact same conclusion about this forum...

What was that about letting he who is without sin casting the first stone???

simon

of all the 2 year old threads that could of been bumped, why bump this narcissistic piece of shit? :roll:

shorts

wasnt me.... and my apologies for the overzealous reply... didnt read the post dates... Probably someone realised OT is down for a few days and expected an influx of displaced OT people...

psybercat

shorts wrote :
wasnt me.... and my apologies for the overzealous reply... didnt read the post dates... Probably someone realised OT is down for a few days and expected an influx of displaced OT people...

guilty as charged.....but well said anyway shorts, bravo and all that ;)

now, off to post on isratrance for 3rd time in six years...

shorts

psybercat wrote :
shorts wrote :

guilty as charged.....but well said anyway shorts, bravo and all that ;)

now, off to post on isratrance for 3rd time in six years...

I just love a soapbox..... 8)

venatrix

OT is failcake because I don't use it, and everyone knows I am made of 100% pure awesome.

FRACAS

venatrix wrote :
OT is failcake because I don't use it, and everyone knows I am made of 100% pure awesome.

FAILPOST!!

atmospsypherica

venatrix wrote :

Um you make it sound as if it's some drug. Oh yes of course your drug are days behind you aren't they? Good to see your getting high on that 100% pure awesome now these days. Your lucky because most of the time nobody knows what it is. Especially in a psychedelic Trance forum, most people just hallucinate their existence. So what is the special code of failcake and whats put in it? it's a mystery , its a mystery- back to playing Rachmaninov and the Piano Concerto psychedelic style.

venatrix

atmospsypherica wrote :

Um you make it sound as if it's some drug. Oh yes of course your drug are days behind you aren't they? Good to see your getting high on that 100% pure awesome now these days. Your lucky because most of the time nobody knows what it is. Especially in a psychedelic Trance forum, most people just hallucinate their existence. So what is the special code of failcake and whats put in it? it's a mystery , its a mystery- back to playing Rachmaninov and the Piano Concerto psychedelic style.

Dude, by now you should have worked out that I am pretty much completely crazy in the face. I have a bizarre sense of humor and am usually talking shit, so it's best just to quietly ignore me most of the time because I piss off a lot of people (usually unintentionally) and not many people like me.

FRACAS

venatrix wrote :

I am pretty much completely crazy in the face. .

LOR....good description..... :rainbow:

venatrix

FRACAS wrote :
LOR....good description..... :rainbow:

Acceptance is the first step mate :)

shorts

atmospsypherica wrote :
venatrix wrote :

He he I was waiting for the "Bewareth thou thy false Tranceth Forum... " Love the Rachmaninov reference....

atmospsypherica

venatrix wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :

Dude, by now you should have worked out that I am pretty much completely crazy in the face. I have a bizarre sense of humor and am usually talking shit, so it's best just to quietly ignore me most of the time because I piss off a lot of people (usually unintentionally) and not many people like me.

No I don't think somebody is crazy in the face comes out and says it. Bizarre sense of humor is great I like it, makes you original. Sounds like your trying to scare me or something. Well it's done the opposite. Like most people they have a image or protective armor wall/barrier, yours is very unique. Take care.
197 posts Page 5 of 8