Fuck Oztrancers are dumb

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
197 posts Page 2 of 8

Zara2stra

Thinking logically and critically about your experiences is an important factor.

infinafta

silly the kid wrote :
hey just thinking about the whole you are nothing but body and everything else is hallucinations thing (what Zara2stra has said)....how about that guy in one of the Mind, Body and Kick Arse Moves videos who helped that girl seperate from her pain while sh was getting tattooed, by surrounding her with his energy or something?

Im sure plenty of people here have experienced that type of thing with a healer or similar? Isn't that fairly conclusive evidence that we are more that just our bodies?

That was basic hypnosis.

People are now having major surgery with only hypnosis and no anaesthetic, so its hardly a great feat.

As for experiences with "healers" its mostly sympathetic healing and self-hypnosis.

There IS more than just that. But its a lot rarer than you may think.

silly the kid

(to Zara2stra) well yes. this is to me a complex thing to talk about in the absense of some example for context...otherwise we might be talking cross purposes.

what I reckon...
during the "hallucination" or any kind of "odd" or basically any experience at all, thought is actually less important than many of us believe. feeling and sensing is the key. and staying "in body"...which is what focussing on sensing promotes.

This is of course far easier said than done and requires a lot of practice. The whole nature of the oddness is that it is aversive. At some level we feel have been threatened (the core "hallucination"). The reasuring thing is that by all reports correct resolution of the experience is a very very sweet thing indeed.

focussing on thoughts at that time can send you into dreams, hallucinations and confusion and essentially take you away from the reality of the experience. But don't worry. Your thoughts will be there when you get home... if you get home, which you will, if you are patient.

But as someone who has completely fucked up numerous experiences in my time (and what I am on this path to correct), I would take what I say with a grain of salt!

silly the kid

infinafta wrote :
silly the kid wrote :
hey just thinking about the whole you are nothing but body and everything else is hallucinations thing (what Zara2stra has said)....how about that guy in one of the Mind, Body and Kick Arse Moves videos who helped that girl seperate from her pain while sh was getting tattooed, by surrounding her with his energy or something?

Im sure plenty of people here have experienced that type of thing with a healer or similar? Isn't that fairly conclusive evidence that we are more that just our bodies?

That was basic hypnosis.

People are now having major surgery with only hypnosis and no anaesthetic, so its hardly a great feat.

As for experiences with "healers" its mostly sympathetic healing and self-hypnosis.

Ok. I didn't realise he just hypnotised her.

Yeh. I guess most healers are not at that level. But the important thing in this argument is that they do exist. And we all have that potential in us (even if only some very distant potential).

Zara2stra

Nobody has special healing powers.

silly the kid

I said a grain of salt not a whole fucking ocean!

reik

SamuraiJack wrote :
briandubb wrote :
Indeed. Sometimes when I read this website I can't actually believe that I'm reading a website that is apparently about the psytrance outdoor bush party tribe. I've been partying with the tight jawed tribe for more than ten years and unless I have missed the point completely (which I grant I may have), a large part of what I read on Australiens is totally disconnected from my experiences with those people, all over the world.
LOR!!! But then you get better!

briandubb wrote :
Personally I think the style of Oztrance strongly reflects the psytrance thing, especially the special brand of humour that comes with it.
I agree. Oztrance defintiely reflects a certain section of the "psytrance thing".

The fucking retard section of which you are proudly a member.
briandubb wrote :

Maybe it's because Lui and Adam have tried to not over-moderate or control this website and this has led to a bunch of egotistical shock jocks, who might have been to one or two parties over the years, now using these forums to sprout their shit.
Or maybe it's because it wasn't over moderated that fucking idiots like you couldn't wank around in their sheltered workshops talking absolute and complete shit without getting, you know, fucking slammed for it.
briandubb wrote :
Only my opinion of course. So go ahead and tear it apart 'cause that's what you love to do.
Correct. I certainly like to tear apart stupidity. Next time you read maddox or anything like it, you'll realise it's pretty funny.

Only you're on the receiving end and it hurts your feelings.

Well here's a newsflash for you dickhead. This forum used to have some pretty decent discussions. Fucking morons such as yourself clog the board with so much shit, nothing decent can be discussed.
briandubb wrote :
But don't try and bullshit me that your shit has got anything to do with what psytrance bush parties are all about.

Yeah uh...cause we do that alllll the time.[/quote]

Tell-tale signs of someone suffering from the Messiah Syndrome.

waapwoop

the ninja strikes again

SamuraiJack

reik wrote :

Uh. Right. Me telling people that their stupid is messianic?

Fucking sweet.

I'm starting up my own church. People will come and pay me money for me to tell them that's N-Sync fucking suck, that big brother is shit, and that quite frankly, they should just pay me money because I rule so fucking much.

Still. You could have been being sarcastic...

Here's a tip for ya though. People with messiah syndromes tend to want to get as many people on side as possible. They don't tend to walk around saying shit like "I'm no master you fucking cockneck." or "It's not that I'm so amazing, even though I am, LOR! It's just that you're fucking shit."

But then....if people were smart enough to work that out I wouldn't have called them fucking morons in the first place.

Seriously. Wake up.

infinafta

Zara2stra wrote :

Depends what you mean by "special".

One example:
Bioelectricity exists in the human body. It can be generated and directed by the mind. Electric current heals wounds. Voila - you could call that a "special" power

SamuraiJack

infinafta wrote :
silly the kid wrote :

That was basic hypnosis.

*spit*

You know, a lot of people call me arrogant. They're wrong.

However....if anything was to turn me arrogant it'd be australiens. Because people are so dumb.

I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dogs cock is it's just "sympathetic healing and self-hypnosis". If someone can do that shit, and cure you of whatever the fuck, then shit. They've done their job right.

If I say "I can make people lose weight." and I do it via bashing them with a fucking stick, wrapping them in snakes to invoke the snake gods, or giving them a balanced diet and exercise program or a combination of all three, who gives a shit? If it works, it works.

Sillythekid- You, are stupid and weakminded. Like everyone else you want there to be "more than just our bodies." When and if you ever comprehend just how fucking amazing this two fathom long body is, then you can start yapping about anything more. But until you can activate all your chakras, project energy and truly sense what is all around you, eat a bowl of fucking dick and shut the goddamn hell up, because you look like an absolute MORON.

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :

Bullshit. You're just not special which is why you've never seen it.

Oh, infinaTa? Stop trying to explain mysteries in terms of modern science.

It's a waste of fucking time.

silly the kid

SamuraiJack wrote :
infinafta wrote :

Sillythekid- You, are stupid and weakminded. Like everyone else you want there to be "more than just our bodies." When and if you ever comprehend just how fucking amazing this two fathom long body is, then you can start yapping about anything more. But until you can activate all your chakras, project energy and truly sense what is all around you, eat a bowl of fucking dick and shut the goddamn hell up, because you look like an absolute MORON.
OK Chief! But I'll pass on the bowl of dick if that's alright.

infinafta

SamuraiJack wrote :
infinafta wrote :
silly the kid wrote :

That was basic hypnosis.

*spit*

You know, a lot of people call me arrogant. They're wrong.

However....if anything was to turn me arrogant it'd be australiens. Because people are so dumb.

I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dogs cock is it's just "sympathetic healing and self-hypnosis". If someone can do that shit, and cure you of whatever the fuck, then shit. They've done their job right.

If I say "I can make people lose weight." and I do it via bashing them with a fucking stick, wrapping them in snakes to invoke the snake gods, or giving them a balanced diet and exercise program or a combination of all three, who gives a shit? If it works, it works.

firstly, I am pretty sure thats not what silly the kid meant by "that type of thing with a healer"

secondly, when did I say it was necessarily bad?

Just don't go stuffing a rolled-up Mexican mullet up your vagina and its all good.

carry on.

FRACAS

SamuraiJack wrote :

You know, a lot of people call me arrogant. They're wrong..

LOR !!!

SamuraiJack wrote :
I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dogs cock

You tug deads dogs cock !!!! DOUBLE LOR!!!

SamuraiJack

silly the kid wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :
infinafta wrote :

OK Chief! But I'll pass on the bowl of dick if that's alright.

No, it's not alright as you're already eating it.

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :
But until you can activate all your chakras, project energy...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Zara2stra

infinafta wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

Depends what you mean by "special".

One example:
Bioelectricity exists in the human body. It can be generated and directed by the mind. Electric current heals wounds. Voila - you could call that a "special" power

I'd like to see the evidence that suggests minute changes in electrical current (like those the mind can effect) can heal wounds. I am particularly dubious of the idea that one person could heal another by this mechanism.

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

Fuckwits often tend to laugh at things they don't understand, are unable to comprehend, or have no knowledge of.

Guess where that puts you smart guy?

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :
I'd like to see the evidence that suggests minute changes in electrical current (like those the mind can effect) can heal wounds. I am particularly dubious of the idea that one person could heal another by this mechanism.

It doesn't work that way.

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

Fuckwits often tend to laugh at things they don't understand, are unable to comprehend, or have no knowledge of.

Guess where that puts you smart guy?

Just keep on projecting energy dude. hehe

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :
Just keep on projecting energy dude. hehe

You're understanding of the universe is pathetic.

Zara2stra

Actually, shit, I better be careful or you might break some crystals out on my ass

bobret the hobret

SamuraiJack wrote :
briandubb wrote :
Indeed. Sometimes when I read this website I can't actually believe that I'm reading a website that is apparently about the psytrance outdoor bush party tribe. I've been partying with the tight jawed tribe for more than ten years and unless I have missed the point completely (which I grant I may have), a large part of what I read on Australiens is totally disconnected from my experiences with those people, all over the world.
LOR!!! But then you get better!

briandubb wrote :
Personally I think the style of Oztrance strongly reflects the psytrance thing, especially the special brand of humour that comes with it.
I agree. Oztrance defintiely reflects a certain section of the "psytrance thing".

The fucking retard section of which you are proudly a member.[/quote]

LOR!

SamuraiJack wrote :
reik wrote :

Uh. Right. Me telling people that their stupid is messianic?

did you mean that you tell people that they're stupid?
Last edited by bobret the hobret on Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waapwoop

If i could quote the large crane at railway square ---- LOR!!!
197 posts Page 2 of 8