Have some compassion you fucking cocknecks.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
76 posts Page 1 of 4
SamuraiJack

So anyway. I always wait to see if people will cotton on, but they never seem to.

Probably because you're all ignorant fuckheads I suppose.

Anyyyyyyway. Here's how it is. Some people you really shouldn't slam because they're so fucked up that it really is like kicking a drunk in a gutter.

Not particularly cool.

This isn't something that's hard to work out.

Really.
FRACAS

good to see you keeping the ego in check with such an intelligent thread...

SamuraiJack

However, it's not good to see that you're being stupid.

I know it's hard, but try thinking.
FRACAS

So anyway. I always wait to see if SJ will cotton on, but he never seem to.

Probably because he is an ignorant fuckhead I suppose.

Anyyyyyyway. Here's how it is. SJ you really shouldn't slam people because they're so fucked up, that it really is like kicking a drunk in a gutter.

Not particularly cool.

Really ...........

Do you have a mirror??? try looking at yourself....take some of your own advice ...

SamuraiJack

Moron.

FRACAS

However, it's not good to see that you're being stupid.

I know it's hard, but try thinking.

Darkone

HAHAHAHAHHA

Tippsy McStagger gets slammed, again.

Dr. Scientist

GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Teejay

why slam anyone anyway? What's the point in running around telling people how bent they are? Surely there are better more productive things to do. I have a friend who very rarely puts people down even if they are moronic. He truly knows that no two people work at exactly the same speed. It's a shame that people feel the need to put down total strangers on internet forums because of some perceived weakness or whatever. A damn shame. Especially on this site. Me personally, i embraced psy culture and music because i was sick to death of the "club crowd", "meat (head) market" type crap everywhere today (and psytrance music is just the bomb-bay). Bullying of any kind is disgracefull.
But i guess in the long run a wiser man than me once said "Who cares what people write on the internet?" He said in such a way that made me step back and go "Damn, you're right!" We then went about our night and had a blast.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Yeah, but it can be soooo much fun sometimes. Like take for instance AdamturnonyafuckenfoneT, Roque & reptillians, ya get my drift.....

But then there are those who are truely beyond hope (or refuse to see & accept help when it is offered) and its not really cricket kicking a 'wrench when their down :lol:
Apegod

SamuraiJack wrote :
So anyway. I always wait to see if people will cotton on, but they never seem to.

Probably because you're all ignorant fuckheads I suppose.

Anyyyyyyway. Here's how it is. Some people you really shouldn't slam because they're so fucked up that it really is like kicking a drunk in a gutter.

Not particularly cool.

Really.

So anyway, shut the fuck up you alcoholic degenerate. We are sick of kicking you while you are in the gutter.

waapwoop

Teejay wrote :
why slam anyone anyway?

because it's hella funny.

waapwoop

waapwoop wrote :
Teejay wrote :
why slam anyone anyway?

when you start slamming people who have mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia.... then that is not funnyl. It's kind of lie slamming someone who has cancer.

Which i think the people who think they are slamming SJ, don't really understand.

spangk

I disagree, many people are suffering diff stuff at diff times. How do u really know who's in a state that requires TLC as oppposed to slamming? How do we know when someone isn't tryinbg there best to cover up serious depression/ self doubt with humour and she'll be right slam, style jargon? How do we know that one little not meant at a deep level slam didn't lead them further into an abyss of loneliness they could not be reached at, even by their loved ones. It doesn't take too long to have a quick think before clicking on *SEND*.... take care all xx

btw I think slamming is fun when i know the ppl and know they get it AND they give good to. I've regretted slams in the past.

Galactic Monkey

waapwoop wrote :
waapwoop wrote :
Teejay wrote :
why slam anyone anyway?

when you start slamming people who have mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia.... then that is not funnyl. It's kind of lie slamming someone who has cancer.

Which i think the people who think they are slamming SJ, don't really understand.

Yeah but this doesn't give SJ excuse to slam others. For the record I never slammed SJ as he's doing a pretty good job slamming himself, I just point fingers and laugh. :oops:

Zara2stra

LOL! I say you should show compassion by not laughing too much at fucktards who believe in fairytales like Chi or God.

Esoterica2000-III

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Yeah, but it can be soooo much fun sometimes. Like take for instance AdamturnonyafuckenfoneT, Roque & reptillians, ya get my drift.....

But then there are those who are truely beyond hope (or refuse to see & accept help when it is offered) and its not really cricket kicking a 'wrench when their down :lol:

Thanx for the honourable mention there itchy ballbags fingerjob, yes me and the reps go way back.. As you do too, you just don't know it yet.

Btw slamming whatever the fuck you want to call it, is so immature and childish. You clowns who think that by 'slamming' people makes you look so smart and all couldn't be further from the truth. Yes that's the truth. Grow up and have a proper argument/discussion. Fair enough to sometimes shut down someone for fun is ok, but doing constantly is very telling of ones character, adolescent character.

Peace, roq

Galactic Monkey

^^^ Oh no, I feel another battle of dogmas coming up!

EDIT: was intended for Zara's post.

Esoterica2000-III

Zara2stra wrote :
LOL! I say you should show compassion by not laughing too much at fucktards who believe in fairytales like Chi or God.

And how about fucktards who don't believe in Chi or God?

herbsandspices

At least this thread is better than the "I have a Cassandra Syndrome" threads.

Marginally.

Esoterica2000-III

Galactic Monkey wrote :
^^^ Oh no, I feel another battle of dogmas coming up!

Nothing to battle for on my part, its a matter of realization.

Katsushiro

Zara2stra

Esoterica2000-III wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

I spose you should treat them the same as the fucktards who think the Earth isn't flat etc.

Esoterica2000-III

Zara2stra wrote :
Esoterica2000-III wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

I spose you should treat them the same as the fucktards who think the Earth isn't flat etc.

Your reasoning makes a lot sense, now only if people could understand it you would get somewhere. ;)

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Yeah but this doesn't give SJ excuse to slam others. For the record I never slammed SJ as he's doing a pretty good job slamming himself, I just point fingers and laugh. :oops:

The scary part is that you believe that to be the case. You should hang out with ionised and psyop.

You guys could form a little group and call it "The bunch of retards who are so retarded they don't even realise when they're covered in shit."

P.S. I could so kick the shit out of Bruce Lee.
76 posts Page 1 of 4