TRIBEADELIC GATHERING NYE with HALLUCINOGEN & SHPONGLE

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
97 posts Page 3 of 4

The Journey Man Project

:shock: would have to get to Sydney :lol: Might see if I can save enuff...

AshAshA

taken from http://www.twisted.co.uk/events/

Dec 31, 2008 Wed 12 PM Undrea: Melbourne Australia Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle DJ Set

I'm gathering that Undrea is meant to be Undera . How odd considering this location was changed and exact location is secret and not yet announced.

Now this sounds like a bit of a scam as a way of milking the punters ,
Dale wrote :
Loop wrote :
Where's it gonna be? I ain't buying my tickets until I know.

Then you shall pay a premium, that is the way it works.

taken from oztrance.net (Tribeadelic Gathering NYE Featuring HALLUCINOGEN & SHPONGLE)

Ron Rivlin (Los Angeles, CA) wrote
at 6:34pm
SHPONGLE LIVE CANCELLED - http://www.twisted.co.uk/events/
taken from facebook EARTHC#RE group

Zoidle wrote :
Ozzy wrote :
As taken from facebook,
Finally have it in writing....

Ron Rivlin (Los Angeles, CA) wrote
at 16:00
SHPONGLE LIVE IS CANCELLED. I AM THE AGENT FOR SIMON POSFORD AND HAVE BOOKED SHPONGLE DJ SET AND HALLUCINOGEN TO OZZY. I CAN TELL YOU THAT POSFORD INFORMED ME NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO THAT THE SHOWS WERE CANCELED. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. THERE IS NO DEPOSIT IN AND THE DATE IS DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING. http://WWW.COASTIICOASTENT.COM.

taken from Oztrance.

Now it seems Ron Rivlin has some explaining too do along with Ozzy (tribeadelic) Lachlan (Maitreya Festival) and Conquest.

I'm sure more will come out in the wash and while the finger pointing may be well directed at Earthcor# from above mentioned names . THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

This post will be deleted most likely and the account banned on Australiens.net due to the forum owners interest in Tribeadelic Gathering NYE Featuring HALLUCINOGEN & SHPONGLE, yes RAPTOR is on the line up. Congratulations the Australian Psy scene has been taken over by one dominant player. So this post has been posted in multiple forums over the world and hopefully the truth comes out and a true clear picture of this mess is revealed.

AshAshA

posted all over the world Mother F'ker's

AshAshA

banned from ITM permanently before I had chance to post this

$180 at the gate - same as what earl of fnord charged and how many Internationals did EC still have that played? Much more plus 2 LIVE Bands Juno Reactor and Sun Project. All the politics will come out and it's not all one sided. People deserve to know and in time the biggest losers will be the Music Loving Trance Community who support it for the right reasons.

psyllium

So what that guy is saying is the EC "Shpongle live" is cancelled.

But Tribeadelic is all systems go... any surprises? I can see how people might get confused from your postings.

AshAshA

psyllium wrote :
So what that guy is saying is the EC "Shpongle live" is cancelled.

But Tribeadelic is all systems go... any surprises? I can see how people might get confused from your postings.

I would wait and see what happens. Some major shit is going down.

speekeesy

You obviously have a vendetta ashasha but guess what? No one here cares. Lots of us know Ozzy as a brother and are well aware of his sickarse new year parties. We can see straight through you. Maybe you should go play somewhere else. You're no fun.

ozzy

Tribeadelic Gathering NYE 10 YEAR celebration is in full swing.
Permits are locked & loaded 100%.
Its laughable to think that it would be otherwise.
We look forward to seeing all out southern Brothers & Sisters out on the dancefloor.
Adversity will only make us stronger.
There will be dancing!

:m: :dance: :clap: :smasha:

arcadian

Indeed, there will.

Cyberwlf

The Ash guy posting above is full of shit, Shpongle/Hallucinogen isn't cancelled at any Tribe party, he claims it is, quotes a US gig date (how is that even relevant?) mentions EC, and then nitpicks over a mispelling as if most people can't tell what it meant in the first place! The URL he provided to the Twisted Recs website even proves this.

From the site...
Dec 26, 2008 Fri 12 PM Gaelic Theatre, Sydney Australia Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle DJ Set

Dec 31, 2008 Wed 12 PM Undrea: Melbourne Australia Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle DJ Set

Neither say cancelled! Only Spizza's gig in Sydney @ Home got canned. I guess after the disaster that was earl of fnord Festival this yr, reputation spread world wide quickly and all faith was lost. Maybe the complete demise of EC is just around the corner then!

psybercat

I made this post in the EC thread in psytrance discussion earlier today and am repeating it here for any interested parties and to try and stop bullshit vendettas from getting (further) out of hand:

psybercat wrote :
AshAshA wrote :
No more Bull shit OZZY where is your permit for Tribeadellic and where is the location? Your going down the same way that you tried to scuttle EC .

For anybody interested in actual facts about Tribeadelic I can absolutely confirm first hand that a new, incredibly beautiful site is 100% locked in. Details will be announced shortly. I have been aware of this particular site for over fifteen years through my personal community work and am extremely pleased that our community, by using this site, will be giving back to people who really need it. That's a bit cryptic I know but you will all understand when site details are released ;)

I'm also aware first hand, through a third party with no vested interest in Tribeadelic, that Oz has definitely been taking the correct steps with the appropriate council and relevant authorities for the event to be 100% legal and as far as I am aware all permits have been received.

Yes I am associated with Tribeadelic and Oz is a personal friend. Those who know me know me as a fairly ethical person though and I can assure you all this information has been confirmed.

Look forward to rocking it with a Posford tequila sunrise with ya'll..... :m:

GreenBoots

Well, this month is humming along quicker than a raelian spaceship.

I am so looking forward to this years Tribeadelic Gathering.

20 days to go till Tribe's big One Oh :arrow:

akin

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This years Tribe will be fuckin awesome.

Know for a fact that there is gonna be a PHAT system on the main stage - tweeked to accustic perfection.

I can hear it from here.

Can't wait!!!

Happy days till then....

SpeakaHuggers

define PHAT please :shock:

spangk

d(1+B)-d= the answer to your question

ozzy

SpeakaHuggers wrote :
define PHAT please :shock:

Phatter than yo mama.

:wink:

TBang

Can't wait!

Win!!!!

Cyberwlf

w00hoo!
Last edited by Cyberwlf on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VJ DAMAGE

ooohhh I do want to go. But can't finish work till the afternoon of the 30th.

So, here is my first attempt, ever, of pimping myself a lift to a party.
:oops:

Any chance of anyone going down on the 30th, in the arvo, with a spare spot for my arse? Or share car hire, or whatever?

I'm nice 8) if not special and don't need much room.

tah
Sharron

Mesq

akin wrote :
Know for a fact that there is gonna be a PHAT system on the main stage - tweeked to accustic perfection.

Hope that the "other" stage is also tweaked for acoustic perfection this time...

Cyberwlf

What Darren said, x2! :D

Ugly Bunyip

Don't worry Mesq. I can assure you it will be perfectly tweeked to your satisfaction :)

Rythmic sun

Cant wait!! counting down the days. :D :D :D :D :D
Great to see some Sydney guys on the Line up. :wink:
Have the directions been posted???

Cyberwlf

Counting down the days too! It's going to be Oh So Goodness! :P

treedreamer

hmm hmm not sure if this will assist anyone:

I will be heading to tribadelic on the 30th Dec from Melbourne airport around 10pm. Realize most people will get to event on the day of the 30th or 29th but anyway...If you would like/need a lift to the party from the airport then I am happy to oblige. You will have to meet me there as i will not be fucking around for anyone. No pit-stops or detours - Not familiar with Melbourne. You would need to contribute some petrol cash too plz - maybe around 20 bucks (40 bucks if you come back with me) I am heading back to the airport prob the 2nd (maybe the 1st in evening) so can give lift back to that point - not definate on return day/time but have to return hire car by 2nd anyway. Will have heaps of space in the car - 3 seats plus space for camping stuff.

plz note: not gonna feed you, give you a home or do anything other than get you to and maybe, from the event (sorry, has happened several times before and I hate babysitting)

pm if interested :)
97 posts Page 3 of 4