Moving to AU (Melb), looking for gigs [Plague Sequence]

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
1 post Page 1 of 1
virul3nt

Hi all,

After spending the last 12-18 months in Europe, primarily London, I'm moving back to Australia, specifically Melbourne.

I've played at several doofs in the Sydney area and of course did a bunch of gigs around Europe. I'm arriving in Melbourne in early November 08. If anyone is planning any psy events after that time and has a spare slot on their line-up for a live Plague Sequence set, please check out my stuff and keep me in mind.

Plague Sequence is signed to US-based label Sector 9 Studios and I have a full-length album out (Discarded Technology) and a single due for release next week (Novamancer). I also have a couple of other active projects and have released several albums on labels Advoxya Records and Black Flames Records, and have been featured on a dozen compilations. I'm also an active remixer and have DJed extensively around Australia.

For more info check out myspace.com/plaguesequence and plaguesequence.com.

If anyone has any recommendations of promoters I could get in touch with, that would also be great. And either way, I'm looking forward to checking out the Vic psy scene and getting back in touch with the Sydney scene.

Cheers,
-Pete
1 post Page 1 of 1