Melbourne Psy dj's artist WANTED!!!

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Teejay

thanks to all who responded! Now have enough to fill a large shipping container.
Keep it unreal
Last edited by Teejay on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virul3nt

Hi there,

Please check out my psy project Plague Sequence:

www.myspace.com/plaguesequence
www.plaguesequence.com

Signed to Sector 9 Studios, have played extensively through AU and Europe. Currently O/S but returning to Melbourne next week.

My stuff isn't psy-breaks but please do take a listen and let me know if you can slot me into a party in or around Melb!
Bounce

Teejay wrote :
I'm looking for up and coming Psy dj's and artists for future events in and around Melb town!!
Any one who is keen, please drop me a line with links to your slutspace or whatever, or give me a quick speel about your awesomeness.
I'm very interested in PSYBREAKS dj's/makers (Saw a PSY breaks dj at one of ozzy's brown alley doofs and was blown away!)
I'll be trawling through the profiles on here too!
Keep it unreal
Never forget the first doof that changed your life!

Mekultra has just moved down to Melbourne - hes' played at many parties up in NSW - esp the Newie ones.....really great tunes:) you should get in touch with him, his Australiens name is Phantomas :)

Trip or Treat

xitation

Hi There,

I'm a bit of a prog head, mainly drop progressive stuff and a bit of a psy here and there, no harm in passing on a set for you to have a listen to I guess and see if it would fit in with any parties you do.

DOWNLOAD

Anyways give that a listen if you like see what you think.

Don't really use myspace...

Anyways catch ya round.
5 posts Page 1 of 1