MAITREYA FESTIVAL!!!! 6-9TH MARCH 2009!!!! NEELIX ADDED!!!!

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
54 posts Page 1 of 3
Maitreya Festival 09

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

newest lineup anouncement! :cheerleaderpuke: :cheerleaderpuke: :cheerleaderpuke:

http://www.myspace.com/neelixmusic

Neelix is a Talaxian originally from Rinax, a moon of the planet Talax, in the Delta quadrant! Session on! when Neelix hits our stage for a monster Monday set at Maitreya!
Neelix was named Mushroom Magazine Artist of The Year in 2008, as voted by loyal readers of the mag from around the world, the first time a progressive artists has EVER won the title. With 4 albums of wild sounds, and a book of kudos from sets at every major festival on the planet, Neelix brings powerful basslines, psychedelic synths, and otherworldly grooves that can capture the minds of the proggresive and also full on lovers. If you arnt set already on coming to Maitreya 09 Neelix should tip the balance and set you on course for a one way ticket to bliss on Monday arvo at Maitreya!
Last edited by Maitreya Festival 09 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raptor

eat static.. etnica!!!!! :m: :headphones:

CaNonPsYbErShOt

I'm wondering if we are not going to be only ones. That is most of my crew are going but driving into Melb and back out again during the event. At least two will be staying look after the campsite. Luckily we have a driver (doesn't smoke drink or do anything to effect his driving). Going to be a mad long weekend. Not going to miss this , just 8-12 hrs is all.

ozzy

This will rock big time,
Smithies & All!

:wink:

ATREYU

Etnica used to kick ass. I havn't heard any music from him in ages.

+I'd love to here Pleiadians play a old school set.

kathmandu

Maitreya Festival 09

there is so much good Etnica on YouTube! Some amazing shows in amazing locations, these guys have been everywhere!
I luv the title, Wandering Alchemists under blacklights! I always think of that when I see a party with uv and fraggles everywhere!

shmick

This festival is gonna be epic this year!

Looking forward to all the great music and peeps once again :)

dave_

This was so good last year, will be there for sure! Big fan of the artwork/slash plane crash thingy that was the main stage last year.

oops

Oh oh Oh .... etnica and eat static... Line up looks good!

I have not been to maitreya before but have heard is a beautiful festival so I hope to journey on down for this one.

:?: I have just received an email though - it is smearing the fest and organisers for not working with locals and council etc... What?

I hope that all goes ahead smoothly because i don't want to miss this one.

kathmandu

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RAyFHhgYg&feature=related]
CHROMOSOME / ANDROMEDA @ the Ozora Festival, Hungary 2006
[/url]

Maitreya Festival 09

newest lineup anouncement! :cheerleaderpuke: :cheerleaderpuke: :cheerleaderpuke:

http://www.myspace.com/neelixmusic

Neelix is a Talaxian originally from Rinax, a moon of the planet Talax, in the Delta quadrant! Session on! when Neelix hits our stage for a monster Monday set at Maitreya!
Neelix was named Mushroom Magazine Artist of The Year in 2008, as voted by loyal readers of the mag from around the world, the first time a progressive artists has EVER won the title. With 4 albums of wild sounds, and a book of kudos from sets at every major festival on the planet, Neelix brings powerful basslines, psychedelic synths, and otherworldly grooves that can capture the minds of the proggresive and also full on lovers. If you arnt set already on coming to Maitreya 09 Neelix should tip the balance and set you on course for a one way ticket to bliss on Monday arvo at Maitreya!

kathmandu

Are Choromosome/Andromeda still playing this event?

e_GOD

Who is supporting this? Oh yeh those on the suck DJ List , been a bit repetitious this festival season I think.

obviously not people that haven't been payed from the previous year?

Firdaus Emir wrote
Today at 18:23
PLEASE REMOVE MY IMAGES FROM YOUR WEBSITE.... DELETING MY COMMENTS.. WONT MAKE ME GO AWAY.... i will posting these notice EVERYWHERE...

You are violating copyright.... you have cut out my copyright on my images and NO photo credit has been given, PLUS no payment was received as arranged last year....... REMOVE MY IMAGES IMMEDIATELY

So I wonder if this festival will go on the victim bandwagon hey?

e_GOD

kathmandu wrote :
Are Choromosome/Andromeda still playing this event?
Good question , because no set list given before event. There is a ban on night music due to noise. No event location named as yet. Oh and the ozzy in the cozzy bring your bathers hype. I'm glad I held off buying a ticket for this. The world is in very bad economic times, rumor is that the promoters are going to struggle. More so now they have fucked over a unofficial foundation member of the doof scene here in Australia. The Rats in the cage are eating each other.

spangk

aaargh can someone kill this dude; my head hertz

e_GOD

spangk wrote :
aaargh can someone kill this dude; my head hertz
I'm going to make this very clear to you Nezbit (spangk) and others. If you can't take a dose of reality instead of your own drug fucked worlds. Go find yourself another planet. What ,every time the truth is to surface in this forum your going to yell ban, get rid of this dude? You may as well include yourself in the rat cage.

There is three topics on Oztrance on this issue alone. Further this the fiasco over FestivusAustralis this is further mentioned. Lets consider that a party can't happen with out all the other people other then DJ's and music producers for a moment here hey. I think it shows a clear example of arrogance and contempt what has happened to webby. It is not so much the $100 that is the issue here. I would like to remind you of Gora and how the scene hung him out. Do you think you all really know what happened? A case of it being one sided and simply forming a opinion of fact what was presented from one side. What occurred was wrong with Digital Manuscripts, but there is more to it then meets the eye.

Are you all going to take the bullshit from this promoter, over webby who has been a integral contributor for a very long time? My word it puts the fence sitters and some high profile cogs in some very awkward position doesn't it? It took a hell of amount of guts on her behalf. But she has spoken out for a lot of people when you really think about it. It's time people have been fucked over with $ and everything else speak out. It will only get worse .

spangk

Who'd have ever thought there'd be dodgy promoters out there, i am so surprised right now :crazy: :crazy:

e_GOD

Maitreya Festival 09 wrote :
Once again sorry for the confusions Webgrrl we been trying to identify them to take them down and will be done shortly :respekt:

You had 1 year Lachlan Bell to fix this . What a load of shit . So now you suck up with Ozzy because S P I R O has cut all ties with you. The can of worms is about to explode on you now. Do you think Ozzy is going to protect you or his own ass?

DP8 wrote :
Should be an awesome one, I do like the idea of no set times before hand, bit of a suprise for everyone, but I'm assuming once we're inside there will be set times available?

Cheers!!

Definetly will be set times as soon as you get there, your guranteed to see great tunes whenever u get there :happydance:

This is a clear example of covering something up doing this along with turning off the music at night. Or are you that arrogant , mentally deranged that you think you got the reputation of Vuuv to not post set times till the festival. That takes a lot of trust from the public and respect. You have not got that in two years . Not by a long shot. I have several stories from people over the last two years. Out of respect I keep it private because it is their lives and reputations. Your not thinking you can widdle your way out on this surely.

e_GOD

In the course of less then 24hrs Lachlan Bell. You have again removed the post from webgrrl on the Maitreya Festival facebook group. How about a explanation there then. NO , you only answer with shit on OT to try and save face.

I'm not going to spill the works here. It will give you a out to claim being a victim of some fictitious vicious promoter rivalry campaign. Time and that's what several people have got , but yours is fast running out with a few of your mates. I must stress for some other promoters though that do genuinely have a good reputation and not some shanty BS smokescreen you put up along with a few others. They can ride out the tough economic times , take a break and let the rats implode.

Ton

:popcorn: :P

Maitreya Festival 09

Dude, what the fuk have u eaten??? u took too much....
Your claims are ridiculous and obviously aimed at derailing the event.
Weve sorted everything out with Webggrl, email her urself if u want to confirm this please.
We dont anounce the music line up because we want u to come party irrespective of whos paying when. We shut the music at a reasonable hour on friday night and a reasonable one on Sunday night. This has got nothing to do with restrictions on sound or permit conditions, we simply chose to do this because we believe it makes for a better party and happier people.

We never claimed to be victims of another promoter, I think u got it mixed up, that was earl of fnord claiming to be a victim of us, which was absolute bullshit in the end as evidenced by the actual events of the festival and subsequent events which has meant ASIC has now issued a warning against EC.

As for shanty BS smokescreens, id like to offer u a free ticket to the event, so u can get off your puter and come experience the smoke screen for yourself. If you decide after attending (have u ever attended) that we are evil assholes who have made treasure troves worth of money from the event and ripping off punters then I will give u all power to tell us why, what u ddnt like, how we can do it different, who we supposedly ripped off etc.

How can we be more open than this, we make so much time to talk and understand what people who attended thought of the event, and what could be changed or improved, or how we could make more people feel included etc.

I appreciate that you may actually feel all you say, but to think that we have come from a different place with a mask to come in and fuk u all over is borderline paranoia. I dont want to insult you, but some of the things you are saying are BS and I think u should think about your motivations for coming out with this..

e_GOD

:roll: :lol: Image

try harder.

here is a taste of Lachlan Bell in all his glory (form)

Council has had an extremely bad experience this year with a 4 day rave at Buxton and are in the process of laying charges against both the organizer and owner through the Magistrates Court.

Regards

Karen
File No:
Karen Girvan
Statutory Planning Co-ordinator
Murrindindi Shire Council
+61 3 5772-0327
kgirvan@murrindindi.vic.gov.au
www.murrindindi.vic.gov.au

e_GOD

Seriously though who would trust this idiot on the left? He can never not put on normal face. Always a stupid face.

MR Maitreya , OopyLoopy , Old Mate Chicago, Tim Toolman.

Mr Maitreya-
Chicago good oil hey...... I miss you Chicago ( I know your real name) Is your friend as important to you as Ollie ? Whom was so happy the last time I saw him .......

e_GOD

Your claims are ridiculous and obviously aimed at derailing the event.
Weve sorted everything out with Webggrl, email her urself if u want to confirm this please.
We dont anounce the music line up because we want u to come party irrespective of whos paying when. We shut the music at a reasonable hour on friday night and a reasonable one on Sunday night. This has got nothing to do with restrictions on sound or permit conditions, we simply chose to do this because we believe it makes for a better party and happier people.

We never claimed to be victims of another promoter, I think u got it mixed up, that was earl of fnord claiming to be a victim of us, which was absolute bullshit in the end as evidenced by the actual events of the festival and subsequent events which has meant ASIC has now issued a warning against EC.

As for shanty BS smokescreens, id like to offer u a free ticket to the event, so u can get off your puter and come experience the smoke screen for yourself. If you decide after attending (have u ever attended) that we are evil assholes who have made treasure troves worth of money from the event and ripping off punters then I will give u all power to tell us why, what u ddnt like, how we can do it different, who we supposedly ripped off etc.

How can we be more open than this, we make so much time to talk and understand what people who attended thought of the event, and what could be changed or improved, or how we could make more people feel included etc.

I appreciate that you may actually feel all you say, but to think that we have come from a different place with a mask to come in and fuk u all over is borderline paranoia. I dont want to insult you, but some of the things you are saying are BS and I think u should think about your motivations for coming out with this..

Spoke to Sharon Webgirl

Here is what was said

" Loki instead of paying me a measly $100 for the numerous photos he used on his website without even acknowledging I took them finally took them down after I asked him to to do so. I suggest nobody should work with a fraud like him"

You are a fucking disgace to this scene Lachlan and a cheap one at that.
54 posts Page 1 of 3