MAITREYA FESTIVAL!!!! 6-9TH MARCH 2009!!!! NEELIX ADDED!!!!

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
54 posts Page 2 of 3

Cyberwlf

Marcus, you said after that last thread under your previous nickname on here you were going to disappear, you know, again. But as usual, you're full of shit, keep coming back under new nicks.

No one here likes you, and if webby still has issue with them you're only hurting her by associating yourself with her, because it kills any credibility to the issue, it just makes it look like another case of Marcus the Martyr pursuing his fruitless revenge. So please just help webby out here if that's genuinely the cause and just STFU!

Thankyou!

e_GOD

Hey Guy

Have you done anything about that disease you have that makes you look like a dwarf suffering from AIDS ? I actually feel sorry for you because I know you remain to be a virgin in your 30's bc you are too fucking ugly to get laid. I wouldn't be suprised one day if you were found hanging from your shower rail due to the self loathing you have felt all your life. As you get older you will only become uglier outside and inside so I suggest you do yourself in now. Do it. End it for your own pitiful sake.

Cyberwlf

lol. I'm glad you find me unattractive, would disturb me if i knew you were getting off on the thought of me. Virgin eh? Yeah right, sure, and i'm a priest too eh?? :lol:

Anyhow thanks for the personal attacks Mucus.

e_GOD

Cyberwlf wrote :
lol. I'm glad you find me unattractive, would disturb me if i knew you were getting off on the thought of me. Virgin eh? Yeah right, sure, and i'm a priest too eh?? :lol:

Anyhow thanks for the personal attacks Mucus.

Guy the fact is your own friends (not that you have many) joke about your lack of action. You are a virgin. Face up man. I know it hurts. :lol:

Cyberwlf

I love this whole attempt at paranoia angle you are playing, appropriate for someone who acts so paranoid themselves. But it only shows how full of shit you really are to those who do actually know reality from this BS fantasy you are trying to concoct here.

Cyberwlf

Let me just reinforce how full of shit what you say is because I just spoke with Webgrrl and she said she never spoke with you and never said these supposed quotes of yours.

More to the point shes known me well since she started going to doofs, which is a LONG way back and i know her well too, and she completely disagrees with everything you've said here.

So how about giving up already, i know your sheer desperation is showing through in full view, but you're clearly going for the fail here!

e_GOD

Guy the dwarf speaks.

Fact is Webgirl didn't get paid from Maitreya. Why not let her onboard and get her to say that she was paid if I am wrong.

Go on virgin dwarf. :lol:

bosun

Last edited by bosun on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyberwlf

If someone 5ft 10 is a dwarf i'd hate to see what he calls those shorter than that!

One would think that for all intents and purposes it seems like he was thinking of Spizza every time he was talking of me. Few friends, foul on the eyes, virgin, crackwhore, and dwarf? That's like a checklist for him right there! :P

volt

Cyberwlf wrote :
If someone 5ft 10 is a dwarf i'd hate to see what he calls those shorter than that!

Gosh nam it - That makes me a dwarf as well...

Wanna go Dwarf tossing one day Cybes?

Maitreya Festival 09

damn u just spit shit constantly.... Even though u choose to take the actions u do, realise there is still luv here Marcus, everyone else is all for luv, and we want u to be too. Please just stop with the insults, bs, rants, and other bs. Everyone will be better off, and you might feel a little luv for once. Come to the festival, feel the luv, meet good people, find out about yourself and your connection to all around u, be thankful for the amazing life and opportunities you are given, intergrate it all into your being and take it away into the real world, cos the real world really needs luving people Marcus, and I know youv got that luv to give, u just need to find it again mate.

jandalz

crikey, and i thought this was a forum about a music festival.......
itchytriggerniggerfingers

JD-onda-Rocks

Hi . I can't get any response from contacting through the official website. Oztrance has closed registrations. Was sent randomly this link through email http://maitreyafestival.blogspot.com/ . Have no idea the reasons behind this , but it sure seems some one or persons have gone into a lot of detail. I was just a bit concerned thinking if it is true, likely then it will be somewhere else. I will be coming down from NSW central coast and it's a fair drive from Port Macquarie .

Maybe I should just contact one of the contacts given on this blog and verify if it is true?
Anybody with any information would be great. The website is still saying Murray River , Ulupna.

thanks heaps - Jacky
GreenBoots

Maitreya last year was most excellent. Can't remember ever before *wowing* as much, as I did, at last years festival.
The new layout looks awesome by the way :!:
JD-onda-Rocks

Hi Maitreya Festival,
Thanks for updating your site and letting me know roughly where the event has moved to . Still annoyed my messages were not answered through the website. I have been to Yambuna before canoeing on the river few years ago. The directions seem odd because the easiest way to get there is from Euchuca as it is on the Euchuca side of the Goulburn River isn't it?

I would also appreciate if you can confirm this site is %100 fixed . The last thing I want is a late site change meaning I could have to travel an extra 2hrs or so from Port Macquarie . Not sure about your reasoning either for the first site as this is a sensitive area environmentally and culturally. Further more the Murray River has dangers swimming in, with several drownings over the years. Was this not a problem for the Shep council a few years back with a drowning on the Goulburn at a EC festival, by memory?

I'm very happy it's on /near water and Yambuna is a nice little place. Noice choice, looking forward to this :killah: :bounce:
JD-onda-Rocks

For those interested
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3436847
Yambuna Bridge
Wakiti Creek Resort

Have you booked the Teepee's out? I'm thinking of hiring one. I did the last time here.

tyssun

hi trancers :killah: it's the first time i come to Australia and i'll go direct to the festival from Bali. I think I'll join Sheppreton by train the 6th in the morning. From there well... I don't know how to join Barmah :roll: could I ask for a lift from Sheppeton ? it would be great 8) If no do you think hich hiking is possible ? Tks in advance -love & space, thierry from france
JD-onda-Rocks

tyssun wrote :
hi trancers :killah: it's the first time i come to Australia and i'll go direct to the festival from Bali. I think I'll join Sheppreton by train the 6th in the morning. From there well... I don't know how to join Barmah :roll: could I ask for a lift from Sheppeton ? it would be great 8) If no do you think hich hiking is possible ? Tks in advance -love & space, thierry from france

Sorry dude I'm coming from the other direction. But I got great news today. Can't believe this myself, Its been a couple of years since I stayed at wakiti creek resort. I rang up Jayne today. I asked for a teepee to discover the festival is being held at this location :killah: stoked.
Just hope you got everything covered . :wink:
bring this one on :bounce:
Twisted Dirty Logic

Hola kids

I'm looking for some tix to this, anyone know of any spare? Sorta left it a tad late.. :?

PM if you have some spare (1 to 3 tix would be awesome), otherwise its gate price for moi.
JD-onda-Rocks

Sorry guys,
Today I received this link to a blog from a friend who is a oztrance member. Obviously I'm not going to mention who it is. Due to the current situation she doesn't wish to be named. I was shocked and most disappointed. I made a few calls and they confirmed the situation. Obviously people are concerned and afraid to speak out. She did say that Sam I Am did make it very clear.

Who ever has done this blog has gone into a lot of detail. Even providing ASIC details and ABN history at the bottom of the page.

Was so looking forward to this as well.
Sad.
http://maitreyafestival.blogspot.com/
tyssun

JD-onda-Rocks wrote :

Who ever has done this blog...

Hey Australiens people, clearly from outside
I don't understand your way to love & unity.
What is constructive in the mentionned blog ?
Is there anymore a spirit of trance community over there ?
ozbreaker

Wow. If only they put that much effort into doing _good_ stuff or even into their own events...
GreenBoots

JD-onda-Rocks wrote :
Sorry guys,

Sad.

Stick your blogspot up your arse.

Maitreya is on. Good wins over evil. Psytrance in Australia is alive and healthy.
ozzy

GreenBoots wrote :
JD-onda-Rocks wrote :
Sorry guys,

Sad.

Stick your blogspot up your arse.

Maitreya is on. Good wins over evil. Psytrance in Australia is alive and healthy.

Right On!
:killah:
54 posts Page 2 of 3