RAINBOW 09-Jan 23-26th- GREEN NUNS LIVE + BASSNECTAR !!!!

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
31 posts Page 2 of 2

jaimz

Cyberwlf wrote :
ruben74 wrote :
Flooble wrote :
so is just Dick Trevor or is it the real thing?

Its the real thing... GNOS live.

t.

Wow so all 3 members of GNOTR (Dick Trevor, Neil Cowley and Matt Coldrick) are playing then?

It's Dick and Matt. It's a tough call to get Neil out - he's heading up a very successful jazz trio who are pretty busy.

tripn

im really looking forward to seeing them. from what ive heard dick trevor has not sold out at all like many other old artists. should be a great experience.

briandubb

one of my mates is performing and driving down on his own. He's looking for someone to keep him company. he'll be leaving Bello and passing through Sydney tomorrow (Wednesday).

PM me if you need a ride down from Bello, Sydney or Canberra.

8)

spangk

hehe this is heaps cool article...

..take drugs, drink and root...

hell yeah :lol:

Newsagent Jim Cox says the festival has put Beaufort on the map and made it a destination, rather than a blur in the rear-view mirror between "the two rats" — Ballarat and Ararat.

After initial disapproval of "the hippies and their lifestyle", he says locals realised the financial benefits, and came to accept them as "good, fun-loving people".

"They might go out and take drugs, drink and root, but if they do, they do it out there (on the site)," Mr Cox said. "They might be a little bit dirty and scruffy … some of them stink because they don't wash for days. But they'll come into town and dive in the pool and that'll do them for a few more days."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertain ... 46256.html

arcadian

I will see you all there later tonight if i survive the day, wish me luck :D

Cyberwlf

C y00z there for my 9th RSF! :D
31 posts Page 2 of 2