ANYONE ELSE HIT THAT F*#*N POTHOLE?

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
SpeakaHuggers

Hello just wondering....

went for a random drive through the bush yesterday up near newie and this question is too all other "random bush drivers" who happened to drive down the same roads....those who were there know what im talking about.

Anyone else hit that rather large pothole,1 or 2kms after we got back onto the tar road???

unfortunatley we did.
:(

we did some decent damage...fucked the front wheel big time and bent the back wheel and (i think) bent one of the axel's.

stupidly forgot to take a picture of the hole...idiot i know!!!

anyone else have the same bad luck without the stupidity of not taking a picture???

if so please pm me as i would love to get a copy for obvious reasons.

cheers

and on another note...

thanks to all involed in the random bush drive activities...

twas good times as per usual. Anyone else notice the abnormal amout of conversation between evryone??? :twisted:

was good to catch up with many and make time for a chat, i find that over the years many a conversation that was ment to happen often dosen't due to trash baggerie and some chick named alice....however not this time... many a conversation was caught up on and this was good times,i had an awsome time thanks again to everyone involed!!

Dan your antics, consious or not were great value...funny memories.

should go for another random drive some time in the near future

:twisted:

Tribalist

Know exactly the pothole your talking about...
was fukn huuuuuuuge!!!!!!
almost big enough to lose a car into....

shame to hear about the damage to your car....
hope it ain't gonna cost ya too much to fix it...
not really what you need this time of year....or any other time for that matter...

was great to catch up with you and Elisabetta....
nice tunes as well mate.....

to all the newcastle trashbags who put this on and made for good times.....you rock!!!!

Dook-ee
psyllium

SpeakaHuggers wrote :
Anyone else hit that rather large pothole,1 or 2kms after we got back onto the tar road???

unfortunatley we did.

Sorry to hear about that... maybe you could report it to the council (Lake Macquarie City Council in this instance). I think there is often some sort of compensation available, especially considering this is a tarred road.

SpeakaHuggers

im on to it.....hence why im asking if anyone else by any chance got a picture of it...i was stupid enough to forget.

but thanks for the advice anyhoo chris...and i think you were only 1 of a small few i forgot to say good bye to so sorry for that and thanks for the tunes...i like your styles.

psyllium

SpeakaHuggers wrote :
im on to it.....hence why im asking if anyone else by any chance got a picture of it...i was stupid enough to forget.

but thanks for the advice anyhoo chris...and i think you were only 1 of a small few i forgot to say good bye to so sorry for that and thanks for the tunes...i like your styles.

Cheers, no problem :). With a bit of luck a friend of mine should be going out that way soon and might get a snap of that hole for you...

SpeakaHuggers

noice 1 mate that would be sweeet assss!!

you going tribe?

psyllium

Nah haven't organised my shit, plus I wanna conserve my energy somewhat... lineup looks sick though.
7 posts Page 1 of 1