Vic winter doofs

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
18 posts Page 1 of 1
Yawning Man

Hey kids

Hello i'm Yawning Man, nice to meet you. Apologies for the noob post, but i have some questions. I'm wanting to go to a outdoor doof sometime soon. Are there any regular events mid year that would be a good introduction? I dont see much posted for Victorian events other than some one nighters in melb.
Currently rising on the wave of a psy trance (dark especially) and would like to get my groove on or some shit.

I'm talking doofs out in the bush, over a weekend etc. And i've noticed i can never find venue listings or directions on promos for doofs. Is that just me being a noob? Whats that go with that?

Hope to see you all someday soon!

peace
SubStance

Hi man, Is this YM from SAB????

oztrance.com has mor VIC parties.

I'm heading down to VIC to see KASHYYK and PSYKOVSKI you should come out. PM me bro
Last edited by SubStance on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satori

Yes, Noise Poison will be one of the parties of the year!
Kashyyyk, Fatal Discord and Psykovsky! Plus an awesome line-up of the best Australian night psy.
I can't wait for this! Got my flights booked.
And yeah, get on oztrance.com, lots of info on Vic parties there.
Last edited by Satori on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kathmandu

SubStance wrote :
KASHIK and PSYKOVSKI

Anomyst

cant wait for psykovski! :)
kayhat

will be in NNSW for that

I got a sense of dejavu here...

will be in NNSW for that
Yawning Man

Hey guys

Cheers x10 for the replys! Yeah substance same guy haha. Cool, i've been told Rainbow serpent is the doof to go to, but it looks so hot and dusty and i'm a bit meh about sweating buckets for 4 days.
Yeah i applied for a membership with oztrance, just waiting to hear back.

peace
kayhat

Stuff oztrance.

They're a bunch of narrow minded f$%^wits who think that they own psytrance and seek to pose some sort of hierachy over the scene.

If you want more freedom, stay here and tell all your friends to come along and have a free podium to speak on without having your right to free speech manhandled or overly moderated. I've been treated poorly by them before, and I know many others who have been as well.

As far as I know, they have a insubordinately massive line of people waiting to have access to their crappy forum.

This forum may seem a bit spikey at first, but I think it has great potential to climb in popularity for users, what with oztrances attempts to cull the herd. You're here right now, right?

Have fun and get involved :)
Yawning Man

Haha, insane. Yeah i sent in an application email but nothing yet. Only reason i want to be on oztrance is for the victorian doof scene. I REALLY wanna go to a bush doof during the winter, i just think it would be insanely fun.

Does australiens have anyone that updates the victorian doof page? How do you guys find out what it going on and coming up? I'd preferably want to know about a doof asap, so i can organise my stoner mates who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewry...and if they did they'd forget which brewry and just opt for staying home and smoking.

But yeah, i've heard oztrance is a bit like that, hero worship or something. But tbh, these forums seem a little quiet. No offense. But i'll stick around, i have a feeling the psy deep inside me is gonna go ape shit very soon haha.

cheers
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
Stuff oztrance.

They're a bunch of narrow minded f$%^wits who think that they own psytrance and seek to pose some sort of hierachy over the scene.

If you want more freedom, stay here and tell all your friends to come along and have a free podium to speak on without having your right to free speech manhandled or overly moderated. I've been treated poorly by them before, and I know many others who have been as well.

As far as I know, they have a insubordinately massive line of people waiting to have access to their crappy forum.

This forum may seem a bit spikey at first, but I think it has great potential to climb in popularity for users, what with oztrances attempts to cull the herd. You're here right now, right?

You've been "treated poorly" by them because you're a complete fucking lunatic who posts total shit and irritates the crap out of people.
VJ DAMAGE

There is an excellent doof coming up near Canberra May 15th. Think that could be cold enough for you.
kayhat

venatrix wrote :
kayhat wrote :
Stuff oztrance.

You've been "treated poorly" by them because you're a complete fucking lunatic who posts total shit and irritates the crap out of people.

Ping off and stop wrecking threads, you silly woman!

I know how fascinated you are with me, but do you really have to voice your crush at every available second?!
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
Ping off and stop wrecking threads, you silly woman!

I know how fascinated you are with me, but do you really have to voice your crush at every available second?!

Yes, that is what OT said to you. An entire forum banned you after telling you to fuck off repeatedly for a long time.
kayhat

You know fuck all!

Now go troll some other thread! You don't even live in this state!

The only reason you're even posting in this thread is to be an irritant, you goose!

Oh yeah, I've notified admin, hopefully your ass will get kicked off now, we'll see how you like it. At the very least, your dumb drivel will be completely ignored by me in the future.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

kayhat wrote :
You know fuck all!

You can't even check paperwork about your employment!

Now go troll some other thread! You don't even live in this state!

Neither do you, so you can get fucked for starters!

The only reason you're even posting in this thread is to be an irritant, you goose!

Every single post of yours is irritating. Every. Single. One.

Oh yeah, I've notified admin, hopefully your ass will get kicked off now,

LOR! You really have no fucking idea do you. Again, No. Fucking. Idea

we'll see how you like it. At the very least, your dumb drivel will be completely ignored by me in the future.

Seriously, you have not learned a thing since being thrown off Oztrance (did it ever occur to you that we may also have logins to OT & saw the ridiculous bullshit that spewed forth from your keyboard & to continue watching it appear here???? Your just like Marcus, but with the psychopath factor turned down a notch.
kayhat

I've really try to show both of you patience in the past, but you have proven yourself unworthy of my attention.

You are both foe'd now, and you really need to look at your behavior on here. You really are both blind. I try my best to get along with others on here, you don't even try.
Yawning Man

^^^

Why dont you all just fucking apologise to each other and move on with your lives? This is the sort of pathetic bickering that makes me hate people. FFS stop acting like children.

YM
agestones

Yawning Man wrote :
Haha, insane. Yeah i sent in an application email but nothing yet. Only reason i want to be on oztrance is for the victorian doof scene. I REALLY wanna go to a bush doof during the winter, i just think it would be insanely fun.

Does australiens have anyone that updates the victorian doof page? How do you guys find out what it going on and coming up? I'd preferably want to know about a doof asap, so i can organise my stoner mates who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewry...and if they did they'd forget which brewry and just opt for staying home and smoking.

But yeah, i've heard oztrance is a bit like that, hero worship or something. But tbh, these forums seem a little quiet. No offense. But i'll stick around, i have a feeling the psy deep inside me is gonna go ape shit very soon haha.

cheers

You want a good winter doof?? Come up to Sydney! we'll look after ya! Winter Psyfari is this wknd.. gonna be an awesome party :)
18 posts Page 1 of 1