Collosuem of Crunch-GEEK MYTHOLOGY-Launch-June 11th@ Myaeon

Victoria Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
24 posts Page 1 of 1
Wizdumb@CCR

Cosmic Conspiracy Records invites you to join us to celebrate the official Launch of
GEEK MYTHOLOGY

Friday ,June 11th @ My aeon
15 $ @ The Door , or 30 $ Including a CD

Featuring, those titans of Tech and Goliaths of Groove

[color=#800080] [size=150]

Featuring those Titans of Tech and Goliaths of Groove

Grouch (Live) - Cosmic Conspiracy Records
http://www.myspace.com/otgrouch

Slytrance (Live) - Cosmic Conspiracy Records
http://www.myspace.com/slytrance

Dj Wizdumb - Cosmic Conspiracy Records
http://www.myspace.com/wizdumbdj
http://www.soundcloud.com/wizdumb

Ozone - Cosmic Conspiracy Records

Tripinstumble - Cosmic Conspiracy Records
http://www.myspace.com/tripinstumble
http://www.soundcloud.com/tripinstumble

Anatamous Audio (Live) - Nuuktal Records
http://www.myspace.com/bushcraftproject

Dj Sophia Sin

CD's will be available for purchase at the door.

More info (set times,Flyer, etc) to follow......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CCR007 V.A GEEK MYTHOLOGY

A brand new offering in a continuing series of renowned compilations and a hommage to the obsessive the compulsive the collector.... the geek in all of us. This Unique power house collection, of conceptualized clarity features 10
Last edited by Wizdumb@CCR on Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
kayhat

Is it me or do party and geek do not combine for a cool party at all? :P

I'd so rather a real motherfucka with social skills who knows how to get the crowd going with the ones and twos ruling the floor, rather then some sallow geek play with a laptop who still can't get out of his mums garage. have you watched revenge of the nerd too many times and think you can be a showstopper? Do you think that any clips that show nerds rocking out are not ironic in any way?

Sorry, geeks have been trying forever to intellectualise that they may be cool somehow with their superior brainpower, but ladies and furries, it just ain't gonna happen. :lol:

Sounds like some cool tunes though. I'll just dismiss all thought of picking up if I go there.

Test.

If you think that's the coolest thing you've ever seen, you need to hang around with some more neanderthal losers. The internet and the technology that goes with DJing is just a tool, not a way of life.

pretty harsh of me, but I just can't marry these two polarised concepts. Nerds in kangols and kackies :lol:
venatrix

kayhat wrote :

I'd so rather a real motherfucka with social skills who knows how to get the crowd going with the ones and twos ruling the floor, rather then some sallow geek play with a laptop who still can't get out of his mums garage. have you watched revenge of the nerd too many times and think you can be a showstopper? Do you think that any clips that show nerds rocking out are not ironic in any way?

Sorry, geeks have been trying forever to intellectualise that they may be cool somehow with their superior brainpower, but ladies and furries, it just ain't gonna happen. :lol:

Sounds like some cool tunes though. I'll just dismiss all thought of picking up if I go there.

Test.

If you think that's the coolest thing you've ever seen, you need to hang around with some more neanderthal losers. The internet and the technology that goes with DJing is just a tool, not a way of life.

pretty harsh of me, but I just can't marry these two polarised concepts. Nerds in kangols and kackies :lol:

You're a fucking jerk in dire need of colonic irrigation.

Hope you're coming to Syd Wizdumb :killah:
kayhat

Wizdumb@CCR via PM wrote :
Get Fucked chump, save your fucking offtopic rants cunt.

Say that shit to my face as well, and watch this geek fuck your shit up

Okay, straight off, violence is not OK and this was on topic.

Hold your horses there, buddy, we'll make this right.

I was a bit tipsy last night and now I remembered what I said, and I was like "Oh shit, I shouldn't be 100% dissing on anyones scene like that." But for real, that PM you sent me up there needed to be aired, cause there's no real threats of violence on here.

I'll attempt to clear it up now. :mrgreen:

Just remember all promotion is good promotion, if anyone takes an interest in whats going on there, its all for the best. As far as I'm concerned, what I said stands, I really think you ought pay a bit more attention to the promo because I don't personally think geeky is cool! but that's just my opinion and doesn't really count for that much. It's what you do and think that counts, screw everyone else and have a backbone.

As far as the threats go, you better realise that you're open for critisism on any public forum, and I have good crew who have got my back no matter what, so I wouldn't go fucking with my shit just yet unless you want a war on your hands, okay? We both don't want that. Take it as good as it comes and don't be a pussy. Have fun.

We'll just call this a bump on the road, I accept and apologise that what I said was a bit too cheeky. I'm really a bit much at times, I know!

And I guess I'll have to show a bit more solidarity now as far as others scenes are concerned, so I'll try to attend myself and get my friends to come too, so PM me some promo material if you like.

Oh, and for the record, I actually like Grouchs tunes :P

Christ, the amount of times I put my foot in it! :mrgreen:

venatrix wrote :

You're a fucking jerk in dire need of colonic irrigation.

Hope you're coming to Syd Wizdumb :killah:

Where does colonic irrigation come into this? How do you know that I don't practise this anyway? :mrgreen:

You know you love reading my bullshit and you take it oh so seriously! :P

But seriously, Why the fuck am I not allowed to have an opinion on how parties are promoted on a public forum when I do it myself? Sure, it's a blatent shitstir, but surely you all have the backbone to take it in stride and jest.

Stop being such whinging pussies, stop taking yourselves all so seriously and lighten the fuck up and have some fun with me. :)
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
But seriously, Why the fuck am I not allowed to have an opinion on how parties are promoted on a public forum when I do it myself? Sure, it's a blatent shitstir, but surely you all have the backbone to take it in stride and jest.

How is fucking on and completely trashing a promo for a party that you know fucking nothing about for shits and giggles ok? Protip - IT'S NOT!

Fuck off and get your shit together. Come back when you can internets like an adult.
Wizdumb@CCR

@ Venatrix, cheers, ill try and make it to syndey before i head off again.

@Keyhat,
1) Your anti geek rant, is completely off topic and rude as f%#&
2) If you have 620 posts on an internet forum, you are a Geek.....
3) You took the time to hunt down that Star Trek dj pic, and post in your long winded rant...again a sure sign of geekyness

4) If you look like this
and used to look like this...
Then your prob a Geek and a dork ,for that matter (* in your own words ,yes"you can just dismiss all thoughts of picking up" with a mug like that)

5) In regards to attending eh, id rather not a rude bogan there running his big mouth off and talking shit
......we dont need more "High friends in low places"

6) GEEK MYTHOLOGY is the name of the F&#()* Compilation (4 weeks in the saikosounds top 10 sellers, and 6 weeks in beatports Top 100 (Psy) sellers) and considering(wich you obviosly did not) that the party is a celebration/launch of this I dont think i need to "rethink" my promotion eh....i think you need to think more before running your mouth off.

*To everbody else , sorry for the offtopic devation....,
thank you for the support!
kayhat

Water off a duck's back! I tried extending the hand of peace and I said I made a mistake. Your reaction is a bit weird and doesn't serve you very well.

Those photos are so old school, but thanks for the thought and cross promotion anyway! I'm happy with who I am and I quite like seeing my own (very old) pictures up there in tribute to a real man. ;) I've got no problems with the way I look, past or present.

It's a bit of a worry and kind of disturbing that you have to post pictures of me from about 10 years ago to attempt to prove some type of point!

Stop acting like a little bitch and taking yourself so seriously and have some fun. Why make the worst out of a situation? re: topic, it's not off topic. You said geek and referenced geekiness in your party and I bit. Get a backbone! Not everyone has to eat off your dick and buy every word you speak, and no-one will. It's as simple as that.

You do the right thing by telling me to get fucked, but all that other shit that you're doing to prove your point proves that you're a whingey bitch who has to get real personal in order to try to 1up, when you could have tried to be a bit more positive.

This means you will fail until you get your attitude right, WizDUMB.
Last edited by kayhat on Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

Wizdumb@CCR wrote :
@ Venatrix, cheers, ill try and make it to Sydney before i head off again

Wicked dude :D Best of luck with the launch :dj: :killah: :bounce:

(ps don't worry about kayhat, he's just another shit-eating cocktard marcus-wannabe)
kayhat

venatrix wrote :
Wizdumb@CCR wrote :
@ Venatrix, cheers, ill try and make it to Sydney before i head off again

Wicked dude :D Best of luck with the launch :dj: :killah: :bounce:

(ps don't worry about kayhat, he's just another shit-eating cocktard marcus-wannabe)

It sure is funny how you are sticking up for someone with no grammatical skills whatsoever. You can eat any words that you have about my grammar, because you only apply it to me, princess.

It sure is funny that a guy rambling on about geeks can't even use appropriate grammar and is for all extensive purposes a violence threatening bogan who is way too precious and sensitive to be smart. Kinda proves a point, doesn't it!

Come to think of it, why is a geek-hater trying to promote his party as a geek tribute? He's kinda losing his crowd right now putting down a geek :D you proved me a real geek and then you put me down for my geekiness and post count totally, proving that you sir, are no ambassador for geeks, so maybe you should rethink your strategy, as you have proven that you have no stamina whatsoever to keep up with a real geek.

Oh and pee-es, I have images of you from google search now too which will be handed onto our security team, just in case you get any bright ideas about raiding our party and getting violent ;)

But anyway, getcha geek on and let the party continue, because this whole thing means fuck all, really! :lol:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

kayhat wrote :

Is it me or do YOU & psytrance forums not combine for a cool party at all :roll:

Here's how Kayhat operates:

1./ Kayhat posts retarded, stupid or controversial thread / post.
2./ People pull him up on his post.
3./ Kayhat gets agro (its not me, its you mentality).
4./ People point out how it is Kayhat that is being retarded.
5./ Kayhat (sometimes) apologises and says that he made a mistake & won't do it again.
6./ Repeat Point 1.
kayhat

Hey look.

Weren't you the one accusing me of being defaming and being aggressive? Wasn't Venatrix the one accussing me of making grammatical errors?

You've been shown a prime example of online hostility and a direct threat of violence and you say nothing. THAT for the record is REAL agro. You are shown a direct example of defaming and use of images to attempt to defame and you ignore it. A guy craps on like an egotistical dickhead about how rad his label is and how many people are buying copies of his shit like a prima donna, and you say nothing.

You obviously only care about yourself and are out to get me. You don't care if anyone makes a grammatical error or defames or does anything negative unless its me. You have no sense of evenness of debate or anything like that, it's all about you and your own fatheaded opinion.

I try to say sorry for things I say sometimes because it's the right thing to do and I don't like hurting peoples feelings, unless it's the right thing to do by putting them in their place because they act like a knob. But that's out of love and integrity. I get pissed off with people saying dumb shit and being mean to others. I say things myself in order to try and relate my opinions on things I see in the world around me. And is it wrong to apologise when you say the wrong thing? No, it isn't. I've apologised to others like Satori in the past and they have proven they have a scrap of love in their bones by taking my apology for what it is, an apology. We have continued to relate better through working through grievances, which happen to everyone.

It's called being human? You attempt to deconstruct being human and turn it into some sort of cornflakes psychology cycle when things are a lot more rich and complex then that. For example, how is it that whenever the chance comes for you and venatrix to say something negative about me, why do you feel that you have to do it? Does anyone else display this behavior apart from you two? No, they don't, they're a lot more mature then you two. You thrive and live off trying to give me a hard time and I bat you back like the simpletons you are, every time. I talk about how things make me feel when I read them, you derive that "agro mentality" of it's you not me (which is totally hypocritical) AND you attempt to get others on board your fatheaded ship. You'll continue to lose because you are frankly a loser. Too easy.

Sissys like you and wisdumb above don't accept my apologies and continue to inflame situations, which I think is WRONG. Because you didn't, we continue to not relate well. It's your fault.

I LIVE through opinions, you TROLL through opinions. I give myself freely, you show nothing of who you really are. I'm entertaining, you're a dud.

You obviously don't have any concept of backing down on what you say or actually relating to those on forums with any sense of integrity, I think straight up and down that YOU have the problem in relating and should never touch another forum again.

This being said, thanks for the love and I'll continue reciprocating. It's good to know I have a fanclub that think they have it all on me. You wanna buy a kayhat shirt or sticker? You've been a good fan to me, showing me all this attention, so this novel is dedicated to you. 8)
kayhat

double post like a TRUE geek :mrgreen:

...if you wish to critisise my write-ups for promo, I won't take offence, I'll take it for what it is. Critisism that I can address. I have a couple of party forums, and I don't care if anyone tears into me on those, as I have the stamina to make a sufficient and decent reply.

Anything we write should be analysed, and everything tends to have holes in it. When we are informed about this, the other person has done us a favour.
venatrix

Shut your fucking cake hole you useless waste of oxygen. You deserve being threatened after all the shit you're done on here. You deserve having your ugly-ass picture posted, and you deserve every single piece of criticism x1 million squared. You're a fucking jerk-off kayhat.
kayhat

That's a poor attitude if I ever heard one. People deserve bad things to happen to them?

No more free promo for this thread. Let's leave it the way it is and not fuck it up anymore, unless you do want it to be all about me. :mrgreen:
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
No more free promo for this thread. Let's leave it the way it is and not fuck it up anymore, unless you do want it to be all about me. :mrgreen:

It's a bit bloody late for that mate!
kayhat

No, really, have some sense and leave it at that. Don't be a part of the hostility, it's got fuck all to do with you anyway, you troublestarting stickybeak. Stop keeping everything negative, I thought you'd have more sense then that.

But then again, you're a straight up hater.

It didn't have to go this far if more people had a sense of humour in all this. Stop all taking yourselves so fucking seriously, you n00bs!

kayhat wrote :
No, really, have some sense and leave it at that. Don't be a part of the hostility, it's got fuck all to do with you anyway, you troublestarting stickybeak. Stop keeping everything negative, I thought you'd have more sense then that.

Why you lying piece of shit Kayhat.

YOU were the one who started the trouble. YOU were the one who was negative. Remember :idea:

It didn't have to go this far if more people had a sense of humour in all this. Stop all taking yourselves so fucking seriously, you n00bs!

Your "commentary" is not humour. You make a serious post, then get ass-raped over your views, then you try & back out by using these lame ass excuses. Stop hiding from the truth Kayhat. Its all right here in front of you. You really are fucked in the head, in the not good way.
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
Don't be a part of the hostility, it's got fuck all to do with you anyway, you troublestarting stickybeak.

A friend of mine advertises his party and some shit for brains asshole chimes in and lays into him and starts telling him how to run his own (highly successful) record label as if you're the king shit of psytrance and it's got fuck all to do with me?

Even though I've told you a thousand times, cockneck, I'll remind you again: we all know each other on here. We're all friends to some degree, or have been, and even if we don't like each other we can (usually) manage to get along or at least have an understanding of who is behind the monitor. The only problem on this entire forum is YOU.
kayhat

Public forum, dickhead, not private club.

kayhat wrote :
Public forum, dickhead, not private club.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
soundkraft records

Last edited by soundkraft records on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizdumb@CCR

Set Times, and Flyer to be posted soon...

Also, CDs of

Tall Poppy Syndrome
Bufo-Bug Eyes
The Plot Thickens

will be available on the night at 10$ each!!!
Wizdumb@CCR

Flyer is Up

Doors open at 9pm

1 zone, Indoors(Main stage)

:dj:
Wizdumb@CCR

Outdoor Zone is a no Goe'er

Doors open at 9,

10 Cds to give away to the first 10 people in the door (exludes Geek Mythology, and The Lurker)

also 4 Mixed CDs of Geek Mythology (Mixed by) Wizdumb to give away, *Ask one of the artists on the night
24 posts Page 1 of 1