Techno anyone? (Electrodiversity!!!)

North NSW Forums (Byron & surrounding areas) - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Duncan Disorderly

Good evening!
I've just moved up to Murwillumbah and want to find out if there is anyone up dis way playing tekkas, or interested in hearing some? I do know that lots of people up here dig Psy and Breaks, and I've heard that Nik Taylor plays a bit of Electro.

I play techno and am part of a Sydvegas crew called Tribot (See Avitar at left for logo). We like the old school electro-ee, acid,minimal, industrial, soundscapey, brain snapping stuff you're unlikely to hear at any other techno party (Ref. Swarm & Tampered & their ilk): THE ROOTS!!!! We like to git bak too da roots!!!!

I also luuuuhhhhrrve dirrrrrty skanky nasty electro! I mean who doesn't?

But, seriously, is there anyone out there, up here, who plays or wants to hear some good ol fashoond tekkas? :?: :evil:
Dazrae

Duncan Disorderly wrote :
Good evening!
I've just moved up to Murwillumbah and want to find out if there is anyone up dis way playing tekkas, or interested in hearing some? I do know that lots of people up here dig Psy and Breaks, and I've heard that Nik Taylor plays a bit of Electro.

I play techno and am part of a Sydvegas crew called Tribot (See Avitar at left for logo). We like the old school electro-ee, acid,minimal, industrial, soundscapey, brain snapping stuff you're unlikely to hear at any other techno party (Ref. Swarm & Tampered & their ilk): THE ROOTS!!!! We like to git bak too da roots!!!!

I also luuuuhhhhrrve dirrrrrty skanky nasty electro! I mean who doesn't?

But, seriously, is there anyone out there, up here, who plays or wants to hear some good ol fashoond tekkas? :?: :evil:

1stly define "techno" - techno is a genre of electronic dance music (IE skitz-mix shit etc) - I highly doubt you play skitz mix...so...

I take it you play *electronica* of some genre, cool!

Psytrance is big on the NNSW coast, living in murbah you would probarbly alredy know that

for acidhouse etc try brisbane.. Goldcoast has sweet FA in anything but commercial top 40 and hip hip boredom... "the blue room" is the only one I know of that plays anything remotely different... Supposedly theres a few other smaller ones down from surfers but im not into the clubbing scene...

Outdoors for anything but psy either doesnt happen or is done by tight knit groups I know nothing of sorry

Try brisbane - ITM.com may get you started

Ciao --Dazrae

Kaneda

StickyBlack

hi dude.....

be in touch if there is something on.

and everything will be ok
4 posts Page 1 of 1