outdoor venue anyone?

North NSW Forums (Byron & surrounding areas) - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
26 posts Page 1 of 2
MeowTron

i have an outdoor venue(700 acres) about an hour south from tenntifelid.
very very few neighbours,good roads. lots of space....
nice bush,moutain air. :D
would like to start up something here ..
anybody interested?
if so
let me know! :D

infinafta

Fucken hell. Is there anyone in between Lismore and the Queensland border who can spell?? Anyone at all?!

Is everyone up there sharing the same keyboard thats missing half the keys or something? Or is it those grey aliens on top of Mt Warning playing tricks with people minds?

MeowTron

lets see if you can spell this one out

D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D

infinafta

MeowTron wrote :
lets see if you can spell this one out

D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D

Dont be so hard on yourself. Self-deprecating name calling won't serve to temper the cruel rages of your illeteracy. It only serves to reinforce the ego, leading further into the futile depths of alienating Duality.

Remember. You are a child of the Goddess! You are one with the universe! All is love! Om!

Positive reinforcement, baby. Yeah!

MeowTron

infinafta wrote :
[

Dont be so hard on yourself. Self-deprecating name calling won't serve to temper the cruel rages of your illeteracy.

how about my foot in your arse?

what is wrong with you ?

what hidden inadequatcy do you have, that makes you spend your time looking for peoples short comings, and judge them, to make you feel better about yourself?.
whom do you think you are to judge your fellow man?
if my spelling or poor keyboard skills are less than perfect in your godlike eyes, i'm very happy to disappoint you.

infinafta

MeowTron wrote :
infinafta wrote :
[

Dont be so hard on yourself. Self-deprecating name calling won't serve to temper the cruel rages of your illeteracy.

how about my foot in your arse?

my foot in your arse? I suppose that may temper them a little. I don't know, not into that kind of thing myself.

what is wrong with you ?

What? This is all about you, don't change the subject.

what hidden inadequatcy do you have,

???
Look, you guys should really chip in and get a new keyboard.

that makes you spend your time looking for peoples short comings, and judge them, to make you feel better about yourself?.
whom do you think you are to judge your fellow man?

Thats getting a little deep for me.
My message is a little simpler and comes with pictures and audio!
http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/

if my spelling or poor keyboard skills are less than perfect in your godlike eyes, i'm very happy to disappoint you.

its nothing personal, don't get your fishermans' pants in a knot.
But I swear, there has been a least a half dozen people from up your way coming on here and typing like they left school in year 3, straight after the "My First Little Hydroponics Set" kits were distributed.
Unless its all the same person with different handles. But I know its not.

You offering someone a property to do a party. Near where?? "tenntifelid"??
What the fuck is that?
You want to work with someone to do a party and you cant even pay enough attention to your posting to write Tenterfield properly.
Get it together Hippy G.

Tantrum

:roll: :roll: :roll: oh look another forum thats been turned into pointless bitching! YAY :roll: :finger:
Site sounds good, i,m sure theres plenty of crews that would be interested :wink:

psyllium

infinafta wrote :
Dont be so hard on yourself. Self-deprecating name calling won't serve to temper the cruel rages of your illeteracy. It only serves to reinforce the ego, leading further into the futile depths of alienating Duality.

Erm, that's illiteracy, not illeteracy :) Also, who is this Duality person you speak of?

MeowTron

look "infinafta " you are a complete tosser,
and that's all there is to it.with your lousy insepid attitude,
you'll end up alienating everyone and have no one to play with.
:finger:

i couldn't agree with Tantrum more :thumb:

it is unfortunate that even in this scene, were i've finally found a home after many years of searching, that we all have to endure this sort of rot.
all i'm trying to do here is offer a place to partay!! :D :smasha:

if anywun wants to know the ins and outs of my offer just drop me private message!!! :P

Fabric Softener

meow meow!!!

Cosmic Wizard

Hey, MeowTron, don't worry about infinafta. Thankyou for the offer of a place to have a party. After all, infinafta isn't offering us 700 acres??? And there is always a shortage of places to party, where the local authorities won't want to shut us down.

Tenntifield is a good spot for a doof. Were you there at Exodus this year? One ripper party, hey. Do you have some photos of your farm you could post??? I not an organiser, but there are many who use this site, and it would help them no end.

Good luck, and see you on the dance floor. 8)

Kaneda

Hi :)

I'd be interested in checking the site out... :D
mk-ultra

MeowTron wrote :
i have an outdoor venue(700 acres) about an hour south from tenntifelid.

This is a fair hike from the coast but if you are up in the hills near the Severn River then the trip is well worth it - beautiful country

Are you out near Emmaville or toward the Gibraltrar National Park?

MeowTron

wow! i was going to try and send you all a PM but! fuck it! that 'll take ages!

first and foremost thank you all very much for your keen interest. :wave:

K

armmm.. :D

i'm on the Emmaville road the most nearest township is glen innes.

i will endeavour to get off my arse and take some nice photos! and get them up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

anyone wants to check the place out armmm.. message me we'll arange a time,...aaaannnnd i'll met you in glen innes and take you out there!!... :mrgreen:

didn't get to got to exodus!! heard it was PHAT!
just not enough time for me to get to earl of fnord(dubious if i'll go again :roll: but you can't beat that line up!)
were was i? oh yes..,help but on a stage at decypher's "the code" partay and go to rainbow serpent! let alone exodus!
arrghh!!! :twisted:
psysprouts

Its nto dfficilt ta unrderstnd. whats da pobem infarta?

I have a new sydney based crew keen to spread our wings after we've done
a few parties down here. I lived in nimbin for 9 yrs, so know the area well.
I really love the country around tenetifelid. Shall post u later in the yera.

Cheers Sprouts (Lunarsphere) :D
infinafta

psysprouts wrote :
lived in nimbin for 9 yrs

it shows.

DeceptaKron

ifinafta your a crackhead mate

infinafta

DeceptaKron wrote :
ifinafta your a crackhead mate

LOL

Just keep proving my point.
Cosmic Wizard

infinafta wrote :
psysprouts wrote :

it shows.

Now I wonder, did something happen to good old infinafta up North????

Me thinks he has a big chip on his shoulder about something. Care to explain.???

Big Hugs Cosmic. :P
infinafta

Cosmic Wizard wrote :
infinafta wrote :
psysprouts wrote :

it shows.

Now I wonder, did something happen to good old infinafta up North????

Me thinks he has a big chip on his shoulder about something. Care to explain.???

Actually a lot of great things happened to me up North. I've had some of the best times in my life up there. Have some really good friends up there too. Although not in Nimbin or Tenterfield of course.
MeowTron

infinafta wrote :
Actually a lot of great things happened to me up North. I've had some of the best times in my life up there. Have some really good friends up there too. Although not in Nimbin or Tenterfield of course.

YOU have FRIENDS?
how did this happen!!!!????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(thats 12,happy now?)

sci0n

hahahaha
this is some funny shit.
every time I come on australiens these days this sort of stuff is going on.......Makes for some interesting reading.
infinafta

MeowTron wrote :
infinafta wrote :

YOU have FRIENDS?
how did this happen!!!!????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(thats 12,happy now?)

Oh. You were adopted weren't you? Sorry.

But hey, you can count to 12, so its not all bad! Most retards have trouble when they run out of fingers. Yet you persevered to make me feel special. Thanks. I think you're special too. In a different way, but still VERY special.
MeowTron

infinafta wrote :

But hey, you can count to 12, so its not all bad! Most retards have trouble when they run out of fingers. Yet you persevered to make me feel special. Thanks. I think you're special too. In a different way, but still VERY special.

it appears that you too, can count.
most likely this skill was acquired whilst samurai jack was inserting as many fingers as he could in your...hey lets not get into detail here

but seriously,infinafta, does samurai jack touch you, touch you in the pants?
Cosmic Wizard

MeowTron wrote :
infinafta wrote :

it appears that you too, can count.
most likely this skill was acquired whilst samurai jack was inserting as many fingers as he could in your...hey lets not get into detail here

but seriously,infinafta, does samurai jack touch you, touch you in the pants?

Now infinafta, please touch the doll where samurai jack touch you; now now I know you are a brave girl, just show us where, and he won't touch you again. :wink:
26 posts Page 1 of 2