CONQUEST presents ASTRIX - FRIDAY 27TH JUNE 2008

Cairns Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Conquest

CONQUEST is proud to present
ASTRIX (Hommega Productions, ISRAEL)
One of the pioneering future trance artists of the millennium, Astrix (aka Avi Shmailov), undoubtedly rules the global trance scene. He has established himself as top tier artist and it is clearly heard in his unique and melodic music style. Playing live and spinning his tunes around the world has helped him pave his way to the DJmag top 100 DJ list and currently sitting at No. 18, Astrix is one of the few artists in the scene who really makes big waves throughout electronic dance music and gaining universal recognition.

His live and DJ Sets in high profile gigs including Skol beats (Brazil), Brixton Academy and South West 4 (UK), Gathering (Japan), Pacha and Sessions (United States) and Love Parade in Israel, which have seen him play to over 200,000 people at once, taking them into full-on journeys of the most uplifting echelons of the future trance world, with a heavy focus on the feelings invoked by the more traditional strains of trance music while never losing site of the groovy element. He cites the likes of Royksopp, Coldpaly, Linkin Park, and Chemical Brothers as inspirations for the non-trance elements in his music, and it’s this combination of euphoria and funk, along with his faultless, crystal-clear production technique, that sits him head and shoulders above most producers - psy or otherwise.

http://www.myspace.com/astrixmusic

With support from
Orpheus (CONQUEST, Melbourne)
Mista Kiffsta (FREAKQUENCY Records)
sHaKa (FREAKQUENCY Records)

FRIDAY 27TH JUNE 2008
DOORS OPEN 9:00PM

Freakquency Nightclub
33 Spence Street, Cairns.

TICKETS
$25 at the door

See you on the dancefloor...

www.conquest.co.il
Last edited by Conquest on Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dynamic Soul

fuuuck yessss

hey does anyone know the song and in it it says "just listen to the sound of my voice"

FracTroll

Dynamic Soul wrote :
fuuuck yessss

hey does anyone know the song and in it it says "just listen to the sound of my voice"

closer to heaven - astrix n michelle adamson i think

maybe :roll:

Dynamic Soul

true shit, cheers caleb brotherman
you gon' head to it or what?........so Sept you wreckon? X] fuck yes gon' be sick, they can show a new Cairns recruit how to party haha

atmospsypherica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsM0j9_lUVg
I guess if you was tripping - you might vision this film clip as a big orgasm and thousand of swimming spermicides wiggling and jiggling their way around in a very wet Vagina .

Oh just better stick to the As(s)trix :lol: :lol:

Dynamic Soul

:lol: :lol: I like your style :wink:

Conquest

More details now online...

Conquest

Hi friends,

Sorry for the late notice. Please find below the set times for tonight's show:

9:00pm Orpheus
10:30pm sHaka
12:30am Deano
2:30am ASTRIX LIVE
3:30am Mista Kiffsta

See you on the dancefloor...

atmospsypherica

Wow that makes a lot of sense. The main event just gets a 1hr set. Everyone else gets a extra half hour or hour. Value for money indeed :roll:

Orpheus

I think $25 is pretty decent value...

tract

atmospsypherica wrote :
Wow that makes a lot of sense. The main event just gets a 1hr set. Everyone else gets
a extra half hour or hour. Value for money indeed :roll:

lol
11 posts Page 1 of 1