SIDE PROJECTS Northern Trance Alliance NOW ON 8th July!!!

Northern Territory Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Teejay

Due to over booking of club the
Psy Party @ the Pub Bar Mitchell street Darwin is now on
8th July!!!! 9pm till 4am!!!
Dj's: Cy, Teejay, Doc, VJ asterix!!!!
$7 per person or 2 for $10 So buddy up!!
Come and go mental for psy trance!!! :shock: :D
Sorry about the inconvenience but psy music will still be played!!
Last edited by Teejay on Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vile dellusions

is that Cy from brisbane rom Polysonic?? i dont think it is! i heard the name being thrown around for other NT parties. can djs research alittle before nameing themselves! :verymad:
sorry i justr wanted to say that, its been bugging me for a while! and its not even my dj name :verymad:

Doc

Come up buddy and find out it may be it may not be come see for your self dont forget to bring a buddy :shock:

Vile dellusions

sorry mate its a bit far to come from sydney. some day soon ill come up for a doof in the NT, it would be interesting!

Teejay

Yeah, not sure. His name is simon so i guess he can lay claim to it...
Yeah sydney is pretty far! i'm sure there will be heaps more parties you may frequent. :P

Vile dellusions

Teejay wrote :
Yeah, not sure. His name is simon so i guess he can lay claim to it...
Yeah sydney is pretty far! i'm sure there will be heaps more parties you may frequent. :P

yeah well the other Cy is named Chris Young. and has been around for like 8 or 9 years!

Teejay

oh cool! Names are cool. my name backwards is yajeet. I have a fwend in wome called biggus dickus you know....
My other buddies name is nonnahs notrub yeldarb....

Vile dellusions

^^ wikid

Cymo

Hi, my name is Si, short for Simon...and my DJ name is Cy, its been that way for a couple of years now, and i am not about to change it..i guess i am a bit of a mad psy fanatic...i just cant help myself... and as for me doing my research before naming myself, i didnt name myself Cy, it was my good friend Alicia, and she insisted on the name Cy, well and truely before we knew about our southern friend. So :roll: Vile Dellusions, please do your research before making your assumptions....and stiff shit if there is someone else out there with the same name.. And to the good bro Chris Young who's name is also CY, a suggestion was thrown round the traps during one of our sessions here in the good ole En Tee, that maybe..jus maybe there could be a CY vs Cy set (cheers Jonno) if southern CY wants to come up. No rivalry here tho, just some good bro's coming together to crank some fat tunes to make the people happy happy. Our crew welcomes all you southern Doofers to come and stomp up here in the beautiful Top End, its a pretty unique dance experience, aspecially sunrise..not everyday one gets the opportunity to dance at the top of Australia, aspecially this time of year when the dags are frozen down south .... So come on up here and enjoy the dry season doofin weather, but please leave your pretentiousness and clickiness back home, we is down to earth up here ok. Smile on happy people. :lol:
9 posts Page 1 of 1