New to N.T

Northern Territory Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
bodylotion

Hi, I have just recently moved to N.t for work and live about 6 hours south east of darwin. I am dying to go out to a rave or doof but as of yet i have done nothing because either i dont hear of them or find out about them 2 days before they happen and because of my location makes it almost impossible to get there :verymad: , so how do i find out of the going ons around the pace, is there a web site or something dedicated to the N.T dance scene?

cheers

Cymo

There is a doof coming up on the 19th of August at East Point. Feel free to pm o email me for more details about the NT scene too, and welcome to the Northern Territory.. :atom:

Doc

There is a gathering at a place called pub bar on this saturday the 23rd of september should be a great night for all as the last couple have been excellent come along for a look if you can get in

bodylotion

Thats great, will def be there for a look, cheers :D

Doc

yeh man that will be cool come and say gday when you get in how far you travelling to come in to this party

bodylotion

I am 6 hours away. I work in a community 3 hours outa Katherine, and havent gone out in ages, will def say g'day, am so looking forward to this!
6 posts Page 1 of 1