Dark Moon Multi-birthday Doof - Saturday 19th August

Northern Territory Forums - Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Cymo

The Darwin Doof crew are proud to let everyone know that there will be a gathering at the old BBQ area at East Point just past Pee Wee's Restaurant on East Point Road from 11pm on Saturday 19th August as the Dark Moon will be moving from Leo into Virgo, plus a few crew up here in Darwin will be celebrating their birthdaiz, including Krishna himself. So time to dance :dance:

Join local and international DJs for a session of psy, proggy and e-clectic sounds and our fave local VJ - Mr VJ Asterix as they take you on an audio visual journey into the night til the morning light.

Afro
Acidoofilus vs Infidelic
Cy
TeeJay
Fluent Truant
Imposter
Imput Flip

VJ Asterix

Sound - Dors of Perception (Proline Discos)
Lighting - Mad Kat

There are a number of birthdays (including Krishna himself) which will be anounced at the event so keep yer ears on.

Cool colourful lighting and heaps of funky UV

Chai tent by Chaibatron

Fire by Psycus

Massage by Paul Hart - Hart Massage

$10 donations at the gate kindly accepted

Look forward to seeing you and your friends there :m: :m: :alien:

Teejay

Oi this will be sick FUN!! That east ponit spot is well wicked.
Keen to crank this one! Go cymo you little doona!!

TBang

hahah hey tj, I did psywalker on sat, pity this was not a side project party, we will have to one on the same night and video link them

TBang

I just had the best idea teejay. We could do a party on the same night, and stram the dj's over the net, so One dj plays in nt, and the crowd see's them here on massive projector and through giant pa, and then same there.

Bit of work in it, so I will start sussing the technology asap.

Teejay

dude! That sounds sweet!
The birthday moon party was cranking! I only stayed for a few hours but as soon as the tunes started the already very high good vibes got even better! People were dancing like no tomorrow and smiles were everywhere. There was a great mix of peeps too which is always good. Thanks to cymo and all the crew for chucking a sweet party, i hope it continued to crank on largly untill the cows came home to practice tennis and check thier emails.........

TBang

Pity that was not a sideproject party on the 19th of aug teejay, or we could have had one in to terror tallies at one time!lol.
Put luke psywalker on the 19th of aug here in the act, it was the best event I have ever held.
6 posts Page 1 of 1