HILL TOP FESTIVAL: Slovakia: June 23 - 27, 2005

International & Overseas Events & Discussion
11 posts Page 1 of 1
fairy m

We invite all wonderful spirits to join us in this magical festival in the verdant hills of Slovakia, June 23-27, 2005.

This is a Spirit & Underground Artists Festival, if you are in the area to play let us know!!

Our line-up has LIVE MUSIC from Psytrance to Chillout with artists like TUL (Tribal Records/ Live), HALTYA (Finland/Live), Nitro (Tribal Records), and many more... Check our site for updates:

www.TribalRec.com

There will be plenty of camping space, foods, Psychedelic Markets, and you are invited to bring your own art and stuff for sale without cost!!

Summer solstice, green hills, wonderful spirits, unique music, come to see us and join the dance festival!!! Entrance is 13Euro.

Hope to see you there! Email us with any questions:
HillTop@TribalRec.com

Peace, Happiness, fairy m

Cosmic Wizard

The coolest website ever!!!! I particular like the photos in 2003, after a couple of minutes, they start blended in one other, slowly moving from day to night. This look one cool party, because it small, and out in the bush, you can meet and talk to lots of people. My sort of party. :)

May the gods smile on me and grant me a ticket to Europe. Yeah!!!! 8)

Dear fairy friends and tribes, do come please, i know it is a stretch from Australia, but if you do, you can personally contact us to assure you a wonderful stay and grins all over you... Definitely a place to meet great a many kindred folk, lots of green forests, loads of space to dance and swirl! We send you very much peace waves and travel waves so you may come unite with us under the stars... fairy m

Cosmic Wizard

Anonymous wrote :
Dear fairy friends and tribes, do come please, i know it is a stretch from Australia, but if you do, you can personally contact us to assure you a wonderful stay and grins all over you... Definitely a place to meet great a many kindred folk, lots of green forests, loads of space to dance and swirl! We send you very much peace waves and travel waves so you may come unite with us under the stars... fairy m

Matey boy, do you know how many Slovakians there are in Australia??? I work on the weekend with three, and in the hospitality industry there must be at least a couple of million.

If I make to Europe, I plan to drag a couple of thousand back with me. I swear to God, they are over-running Australia. You cannot turn around without some Slovkian there.

Hope to see you there. Big Hugs. 8)

ctrlshift

Anonymous wrote :

wow, this is awesome

ctrlshift

Cosmic Wizard wrote :
Matey boy, do you know how many Slovakians there are in Australia??? I work on the weekend with three, and in the hospitality industry there must be at least a couple of million.

haha, so true! athough most of the people i have met were czech. i once went to a party with alex (samjack), and it was full of czech people. had an awesome time listening to all their cheeky scams. most people at the party were in nursing, there was some weird loophole/benefit. most said they were here only doing it cause they love australia. they wanted to be here. fun people to be around!

Tribal-Eyal

this festival is happening in an AMAZING 360 degrees of hilltops of pure nature with a view of 100km around and more, 6km from Lipovec is the hottest lake in Slovakia, no engines are allowed in that lake so it's very refreshing to swim and enjoy it in the days before, after or between the Hill-Top...
special mushrooms are growing in the hills of Slovakia and kept for the yearly gathering, the space, vibe and spirit of the people is a perfect environment for maximum Freedom...
there is a gathering in Tribal's house in Slizke, a small Jipsy village 4km before the festival - a forest house, with Tipis, bungalows, hammocks, and a lot of art.

as every year - the line up is kept a secret and surprises with loads of cool artists and better then that - THE BEST - live shows for the real musical bond. small part of the list: Haltya, Tul, Nitro, Vertigo, Mantodea... ALL LIVE!
in the highest point all the artists are playing together in a grand concert of synchronized instruments up to 8 players (last festival).

there are many beutiful things in this Spirit festival so visit www.TribalRec.com for more info!

cosMICK

Unfortunately Slovaks and Czechs often have a tendency to winge and complain alot. Especially the ones in the hospitality industry.... recently I was doing an A/V installation at a seminar and a bunch of them were on the banquet setup and were quite arogent, condensending and very spiteful towards their Australian Colleges which did not understand some of the disrespectful comments becasue they spoke in a foreign language...not a pleasant experience considering I speak the language fluentley and was in the same room listening to it all .......... but on a better note.....some of my closest friends in the entire world are Czechs/Slovaks......all of them are very amazing spirits involved in several arts and sciences.....non in hospitality luckily.

Tribal-Eyal

Hi !
dont forget ...
i dont know which kind of Slovakian / czech you are meeting ...
it is a PSYCHADELIC OUTDOORS FESTIVAL ....that we are talking about here .....
respect !! beutiful ppl ....

cosMICK

Jasne! :dj:

Tribal-Eyal

Will be celebrating Tribal Rec's new compilation release :

TRIBAL MAKER

Featuring : Black & White, EJect, ESP, Goblin, Hujaboy, Tul, Z-Machine, Zion and Insert Silence... special tracks by ALL artists.

TRIBAL MAKERbrings a new style of full-on, more open minded artistic and dramatic but still hits you directly in the dancing points of the body. The magical sounds of trance, with the open hand of creation from Tribal records gets these experienced artists to create a very unique psy trance.

This compilation was made with a lot of respect for the underground, and still hits the dance-floors of all sides of the world with massive hits. Most of the tracks were made especially for a TRIBAL compilation and has a very unique Tribal vibe indeed!!! You will surely be amazed by the exceptional tracks and sounds of those outstanding artists!
11 posts Page 1 of 1