Australiens for iPhone + Mobile Phones

Site Feedback & Suggestions
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Meltdown
Site Admin

Hey All,

The Australien's What's On event listing has gone mobile. It's now available in iPhone & mobile friendly format. (The iPhone version is in iPhone App style)

Point your mobile device to http://australiens.net/mobile/whatson/ and go for gold.

Will improve/refine it over the coming days/weeks.

Enjoy!

See ya's at Rhythmic Earth! Oh shit when's that on again? I forgot, and I only have my mobile with me... what will i do... Oh hold on, that's right, Australiens What's On has gone mobile.. awesome :P

Cheers,
Adam
FRACAS

Meltdown wrote :
Hey All,

The Australien's What's On event listing has gone mobile. It's now available in iPhone & mobile friendly format. (The iPhone version is in iPhone App style)

Point your mobile device to http://australiens.net/mobile/whatson/ and go for gold.

Enjoy!

See ya's at Rhythmic Earth! Oh shit when's that on again? I forgot, and I only have my mobile with me... what will i do... Oh hold on, that's right, Australiens What's On has gone mobile.. awesome :P

Cheers,
Adam

*rings mobile* still no answer ??? i will get in touch with you through a Whats on listing then...
My event is called Fracas calls aDaMT .... on today ...
Meltdown
Site Admin

Set times?
FRACAS

Meltdown wrote :
Set times?

Can i get these on my iPhone as well ...
set times as follows :
11am...Fracas calls adam
11:01...adam fiddles with himself and his iphone , ignores call...
And so on ...
itchytriggerniggerfingers

FRACAS wrote :
Meltdown wrote :
Hey All,

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Adam

*rings mobile* still no answer ??? i will get in touch with you through a Whats on listing then...
My event is called Fracas calls aDaMT .... on today ...

Hahaha fucking GOLD!!!

Good luck with the set guys. Unfortunately I won't be there to hear it :x
tract

Probably looks pretty cool if you are not using Android or Symbian 8)

At any rate, good to see a professional programmer giving his (unpaid) time to enable a smoother experience for Apple users.
kathmandu

in the past I have been to venues only to realise the party was on a different day. I think it is never going to happen again
as long as this is not an april fools joke.
psywise

tract wrote :
At any rate, good to see a professional programmer giving his (unpaid) time to enable a smoother experience for Apple users.

Apple users deserve to suffer....
kayhat

You dissin' Big Bad Granny Smith, motherfucker? :angry:
tract

psywise wrote :
tract wrote :

Apple users deserve to suffer....

8)

'nuff said.
Meltdown
Site Admin

tract wrote :
Probably looks pretty cool if you are not using Android or Symbian 8)

There's a mobile (non iPhone app) version too. Actually did that one before the iPhone version. It should display based on the user agent that the browser provides. iPhones should get iphone-specific-app style, non iPhones should get generic mobile friendly/more minimal layout... (Untested on Android/Synbian/Blackberry/Windows/Palm though... Could look crap. I dont have a non iPhone mobile. I did, but it got wet, in a ditch, at a doof.)

It is pretty fucked that mobile phone browsers seem to be going in the same direction as what browsers did, ie expecting/using platform specific standards (eg -webkit-, -moz- css prefixes etc) rather than rendering platform independent styles nicely. You'd think they'd have learnt after IE vs good browsers. Full, fail circle.
11 posts Page 1 of 1