Stop with the fucking trolling already.

Site Feedback & Suggestions
54 posts Page 2 of 3
kayhat

Well ftr, I know what you're saying, but I'd rather fuck myself up my own ass then give others the chance :P
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
Are you discriminating against me again? 8) Would it make a difference to you if I was aboriginal and couldn't spell very well? :)

OK, to entertain your linear thought patterns... 1 in 5 people suffer from mental disabilities apparently. I still think the way people portray mental illnesses are needless. 1 in 5 people would most likely be offended by your patronising attitudes here. You seem to enjoy persistantly attempting to chip away at my psyche, abusing me and then coming at me with some form of patronising attitude of how I'm sick and shouldn't be on here! How weird is that?!

For the benefit of this conversation, I may as well light up and say that I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome as a young man and probably encountered difficulties with this growing up with peers, which led to further problems, which in turn led to doctors attempting to diagnose me with drug & alcohol problems and mood disorders. You know what? Most of them are SOOOO full of shit and ready to judge you slimly at the drop of the hat, much like you attempted just then.

Now I've gotten over my problems through my submission to various "cures" and I've found out that the only one who could help me was myself, and I've always had the strength to do this. This means I've had the guts to have a good hard look at myself and my direction already, what with rehab, uni, clinics, doctors, friends, family, lovers, fuckwits, society and randoms. My telling you guys to go fuck yourselves is my way of having the strength of self to ignore your ignorance, and to live life on my terms, not yours.

And I'm extremely capable of judging myself of the capability to use a fucking internet forum, as well as having the capability to know when peoples information only serves to harm me rather then make me feel any better. Your attempt at (what was it?! pity?!) was a thinly veiled direction to clear off from what you think is your turf. You are, after-all, just a dumb bully.

You have proven that you have no idea of how to interact with someone who has been diagnosed with mental sickness, which is a bit sad as 1 in 5 of "us" are supposed to have some form of mental sickness, according to dodgy AWS stats. Who the fuck compiles these stats anyway? I don't know any of these dodgy fuckers.

The mere fact of various institutes telling you how to think and even existing in our society is bound to make you question your mental state and where you actually come from yourself from time to time, if you are truly sane.

Also, are you discriminating against african americans then? They dislike white people using ebonics, you realise. it's OK to favour one race over another, did you say? Oh wow, that must mean you were being racist! :twisted:

Do you actually live beyond statistics? Do you take people's disabilities seriously, or so you think they shouldn't use internet forums? I'm sure that it just comes from a warm and caring space that you are concerned for my health. :P

But yeah, essentially, you're messing with a real man with strength who knows himself better then most, so don't attempt to tell me how I think, thanks. Any "weakness" that I show is doubt in my own abilities (or being human), and I'm not going to let you have access to any more of that. I reserve that for people I trust.

So let's talk about you and how you think now, and perhaps itchywhatever thefuckhescalled. Let's flip the script. You got the guts to face yourself and your own shit? Who the fuck are you people? What can we get on you? Who's really mentally diseased? 8) You realise that I've given you guys plenty of ammo on me, me sharing weaknesses and vunerabilities but you're still losing. It's like I have to give you guys a decent handicap to keep the scores even. :P Or maybe it shows that a weakness or disability is only one if you let it get on top of you.

Chop this anyway you want to, we all know who's right and who's wrong. Maybe you're just trying to scour this for spelling mistakes, that'd be typical. :P You can't see the sky because of the clouds.

Of course, I'm being nice laying all this on you. :)

I have a family member who has been diagnosed with Aspergers. I have other close friends and family who have schizophrenia, bipolar, depression. I am familiar with recognising the signs and symptoms of illnesses such as these in other people. However being a giant pain in the arse is generally not a symptom.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

venatrix wrote :
However being a giant pain in the arse is generally not a symptom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kayhat

venatrix wrote :
I have a family member who has been diagnosed with Aspergers. I have other close friends and family who have schizophrenia, bipolar, depression. I am familiar with recognising the signs and symptoms of illnesses such as these in other people. However being a giant pain in the arse is generally not a symptom.

Owowsnap, you got me there.

Excellent thesis, professor dorkins. 8)

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, wooh! 8)

You realise every time you back your homey up with stuff like that, it takes away from both of your (extremely thin and slim) creds and solidifies what I said before about schoolyard tactics?

Now both of you go to your corner, I don't want to hear a peep out of either of you children. Paedophilia is an abherance.
venatrix

psywise

kayhat wrote :
Paedophilia is an abherance.

Could be argued that it's a mental disability, but meh...

kayhat wrote :
Now both of you go to your corner, I don't want to hear a peep out of either of you children. Paedophilia is an abherance.

www.dictionary.com
No results found for abherance:
Did you mean

aberrance

abhorrence

adherence

Abhorrency

aberrancy

Stop trying to use big words you clearly don't understand.

Secondly, if you ever accuse me of being a paedophile again, I will, have no hesitation in having your sorry ass charged with defamation.
ionized

Secondly, if you ever accuse me of being a paedophile again, I will, have no hesitation in having your sorry ass charged with defamation.

Don't worry mate, those pics of yours are under lock and key. He'll never got a hold of them... :wink:
psywise

You seem to have a poor understanding of the concept of an accusation as well as a misguided belief you can be charged for defamation.

It is true that Kayhat accused you of showing child like behavioral patterns but this is more of an opinion than slander. The reference to paedophilia afterwards could be described as strange at best but I don't think you could argue in court that it was maliciously construed to paint yourself as a rock spider. The defense could rightfully argue that it was a line of jest based on the previous line and other posts where you were both implored to "get a room". Furthermore it could be argued that since the sentence made no fucking sense then it could not possibly be a defamatory attack on your character.

But feel free to QQ to your local law enforcement branch if you'd like.

The guy is a fucking nutbag loose cannon. I am putting him on notice.
psywise

The guy is a fucking nutbag loose cannon

Now this is a much better example of accusation and defamation, although since he has already admitted to having a mental illness then you are safe legally (but questionable morally) in making that statement.

The only thing that is questionable apart from his grip on reality, is his ability (or lack thereof) to spell and form coherent sentences.
ionized

Now, now, now... lets not piss and whinge about whose defamed who.

Your all brilliant fucktards who come here to vent the frustrations that would otherwise make you punch the cloned units who walk slowly infront of you on the street, so lets not point fingers at who is the most dis functional. As a great man said, 'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society'.

Itchy, let it go... there's bigger issues. Things do not compute. Figure it out. :banghead:

ionized wrote :
Itchy, let it go... there's bigger issues. Things do not compute. Figure it out. :banghead:

Yeah, I know man :)

The loose unit just had to push things a little too far. After having been a (semi) surrogate father for Vic's kids, I take those kind of accusations pretty seriously...
psywise

ionized wrote :
Your all brilliant fucktards

win :killah:
kayhat

To quote you; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harden the fuck up, you little bitch. 8)

Maybe I was making reference to how you and venatrix are acting like children and jacking each other off, but I don't expect a dumb clot like you to pick that up. 8)

Either way, horses for courses, suck the fuck in and man up if you're going to insist on dishing it out with the frequency you do.

The guy is a fucking nutbag loose cannon. I am putting him on notice.

That's what all the bullies say when the seeming wimp jumps up and clocks them one in their rough pus. ;)
disect

dude, tract, that sure put an end to all that trolling. Nice work. That image has offended many of my friends. Thank you.
ionized

kayhat wrote :

To quote you; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harden the fuck up, you little bitch. 8)

See, here is where I call bullshit. I told you to harden the fuck up, not him.

Something which you seem to be failing at, in favor of hypereflexively hitting that reply button.

ionized wrote :

Yeah, I know man :)

The loose unit just had to push things a little too far. After having been a (semi) surrogate father for Vic's kids, I take those kind of accusations pretty seriously...

What? Are you going to try and set every moron straight who talks dribbling shit out of his arse?

Sounds like a full time job to me.

disect wrote :
dude, tract, that sure put an end to all that trolling. Nice work. That image has offended many of my friends. Thank you.

Well, your friends are clearly slack jawed faggots who should not be browsing a mature forum such as this.
kayhat

ionized wrote :
See, here is where I call bullshit. I told you to harden the fuck up, not him.

Something which you seem to be failing at, in favor of hypereflexively hitting that reply button.

Ima freestyling! It comes from the heart, yo!

He told he to harden the fuck up a few threads previously, ftr! but hey, you're right, I'm quick on the buzzer ;)

OK, keep rounding up those loose chooks now, gramps. :lol:

kayhat wrote :
That's what all the bullies say when the seeming wimp jumps up and clocks them one in their rough pus. ;)

Yep, just keep on kidding yourself wacko. Remember, at the end of the day, I'm not the one relying on other people to take responsibility for my (lack of) actions. Ouch :exactly:
kayhat

kayhat wrote :

Yep, just keep on kidding yourself wacko. Remember, at the end of the day, I'm not the one relying on other people to take responsibility for my (lack of) actions. Ouch :exactly:

You still shooting for gold, sweetheart. 8)

It's friday night, shouldn't you be chasing around adolescents around in your trenchcoat? :mrgreen:

tract

Dance with me Kayhat and let us descend willingly into a decadent chaos!

kayhat wrote :
mashes head against keyboard making utterly lame & completely untrue accusations

I'm glad we finally got to this point, you know, with the gloves off and everything. Because what everyone can now clearly see is that YOU are the fuckwitted. You are the CRAZY. And most importantly, you are the SICK PSYCHOPATH in plain sight. Congratulations cockneck, well done :clap:
herbsandspices

Seems to me that you all have a very poor grasp of defamation law in Australia.
kayhat

I'm glad we finally got to this point, you know, with the gloves off and everything. Because what everyone can now clearly see is that YOU are the fuckwitted. You are the CRAZY. And most importantly, you are the SICK PSYCHOPATH in plain sight. Congratulations cockneck, well done :clap:

You've got no idea of who I am, really! It's nice of you to make these assumptions of others personalities like this, but you're wrong.

I know you really want to continue this relationship that you have with me, but I'm not interested at all, thank you. You will now be ignored forever more, so crap on all you want, dickhead, I'm not listening to your feverish rants.

herbsandspices wrote :
Seems to me that you all have a very poor grasp of defamation law in Australia.

It pretty suckful that someone can get stroppy at me because I called them a paedophile (which I didn't really mean seriously and then try to make me out to be a psycho in the next breath!

tract wrote :
Dance with me Kayhat and let us descend willingly into a decadent chaos!

I love decadent chaos, it's great fun! :mrgreen:

...but this kind all gets a bit boring. :| Nothing's getting resolved here, I shouldn't have really bothered authoring this thread, it was a mistake to even try.
54 posts Page 2 of 3