Reilgous Nutjob Discussion

Site Feedback & Suggestions
39 posts Page 2 of 2
Marsoups

kayhat

So good to see you're still so happy, venatrix! Mwah! Maybe they should have a section especially for psychotic egocentric grammar nazis like you!

Then you could happily talk to yourself all day and not hassle everyone else into building threads around you!

Marsoups wrote :

Am so turned on right now, that's a must-have for any boy trolls wall! (Venatrix WISHES she was this hot.)
venatrix

Your website has really come a long way since you were last here kayhat.
kayhat

That's funny for so many internal reasons, hey! :D

Just as well it's not my responsibility for how the site is managed! I'm not the kingpin of retort...

I quite like the website though, it's nice on the eyes and I like the overall design of it. Content definately needs to be updated though, I have to speak to this guy about it...
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
I'm not the kingpin of retort...

Correct.
kayhat

Thanks for that for your confirmation, I really needed that, crazy lady!
itchytriggerniggerfingers

kayhat wrote :
Thanks for that for your confirmation, I really needed that, crazy lady!

Says the crazy guy :roll:
keirrajade

hmm not much religious nutjob discussion here...
kayhat

nah, more just general nutjobs :D
itchytriggerniggerfingers

talk yourself up why don't you.
kayhat

hehe, always :mrgreen:
n-psy-t

[color=#BF0000]Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of bominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.[/color]

Run and hide for the Lord will blast you with his semi-automatic handgun whilst flying above yo ass in his rocket sandals because you're a heathen or shumfin shumfin.

(is this more on track?)
synthz

n-psy-t wrote :
rocket sandals

This.
39 posts Page 2 of 2