Email notification for PM's

Site Feedback & Suggestions
6 posts Page 1 of 1
venatrix

Sorry to be a whiny assed cryin motherfucka...

but since the latest site upgrade (a billion years ago) I have stopped getting email notifications when I receive a PM.

As an incredibly popular and highly regarded member of this esteemed and thriving internet concern I am deeply troubled with the current state of affairs, as when a less important member of the scene contacts me with information I do not receive any form of notification, email or otherwise.

As you are aware I am a major font of knowledge, information, and highly justified derider of lesser beings, guider of un-spiritual anti-shanti-phoneys, and general party animal. In light of these matters of national security it is imperative that this situation be rectified post-haste.

I patiently await your concern, oh moderatati.

Yours Truly,

venatrixxx
Peril

Don't you loggon a few times a day anyways? ...can't you just check then :P
noitnemretsim

Reading this makes me think sj put more than his seed in you. I didn't think arrogance was contagious.
venatrix

noitnemretsim wrote :
Reading this makes me think sj put more than his seed in you. I didn't think arrogance was contagious.

And in news to hand, an asexual midget still feels emasculated by the girlfriend he never had 4 years on. Experts warn this type of behaviour can lead to feelings of deep inadequacy, causing the subject to lash out inappropriately. The resulting humiliation at behaving like a fucking dick reinforces the feelings of inadequacy, leading to a vicious cycle. Dr Scientist has found no cure as yet, but he lives in hope.
tract

noitnemretsim wrote :

Oh for christsakes, have you been on the piss again ?

:drink:
noitnemretsim

tract wrote :
noitnemretsim wrote :

Oh for christsakes, have you been on the piss again ?

:drink:

Is it that obvious, I am easily amused. I like wind up toys, and fishing.
6 posts Page 1 of 1