track 3...november 3

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
184 posts Page 6 of 8

FeralBrown

You can get Green Fairy from most decent bottle-o's, but the FairyBombs are "too strong", so you'll have to find an irresponsible outlet...
(Cellarbrations)

phoney

Just called Camperdown cellars. Theyve got fairybombs in stock! :D

*Taliana*

niium wrote :
*Taliana* wrote :
niium wrote :
tract wrote :
if I wasn't such an alcoholic I would come.

Surely the alcohol density in the vicinity of the gathering should be at a fairly favourable level... won't it?.....(???)...

I'll be bringin some of dem gnarly lil' fairy bombs n-eway. Those litlle mongrels equate to one eighth of a bottle shop each can! Density boosta!

They pricey? If not can you bring me a couple and i pay ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No probs Marthy! They aren't the cheapest numbers at $20 for 4 cans, but crikey, you hardly need anything else to get you through one 24hr leisure stint! I'm with Rog, these things are the next level!

Cool as that you're coming Martha, I got the impression that you may be overseas again already...

haha, cant get rid of me that easy, im back for a while this time round... id say back for good, but thats too much commitment for me ;) the furtherst ill be moving anytime soon, could possibly be melbourne, but even that aint committed yet :D

tract

niium wrote :
tract wrote :
if I wasn't such an alcoholic I would come.

Surely the alcohol density in the vicinity of the gathering should be at a fairly favourable level... won't it?.....(???)...

I'll be bringin some of dem gnarly lil' fairy bombs n-eway. Those litlle mongrels equate to one eighth of a bottle shop each can! Density boosta!

heh Ive got tickets to Rakmaninov otherwise it sounds like a lot of fun.

Have fun anyway peeps and stay dry 8)

VJ DAMAGE

phoney wrote :
Just called Camperdown cellars. Theyve got fairybombs in stock! :D

sweet. thanks. I shall be fetching.

niium

Bean wrote :
I'm intrigued. Found the drink (green fairy) on the internet but struggling to find a stockist in Canberra. Are they sold through a major retailer eg 1st choice, Dan Murphy etc?

Mate, I'm tellin ya, they can be hard to find! They are only a new product so it'll take a little while for retailers to catch on. I get mine from a Cellarbrations outlet in Newcastle, and I have heard that some other franchisey outlet in Newcastle stocks them too.

Good luck!

Bean

Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to locate. Canberra doesn't seem to have any cellarbrations stores and while I'm sure it'd be a top drink, Newcastle is a little (!) out of the way...

FeralBrown

LOJ!!!
Everyone is gonna be SO FUCKING PLASTERED!!!
:lol:

Hey O1- I tried a new(?) drink last night at Steve's... it's called a Crazy Mexican... tequila, lime and guarana... YUMMERS!!!
I love starting new alcomaholic sensations!
;) :D

Bean

Aha! Success. Aparantly the BWS in Kinston has it - in case anyone else is curious.

Bindi

niium wrote :
Bean wrote :
I'm intrigued. Found the drink (green fairy) on the internet but struggling to find a stockist in Canberra. Are they sold through a major retailer eg 1st choice, Dan Murphy etc?

Mate, I'm tellin ya, they can be hard to find! They are only a new product so it'll take a little while for retailers to catch on. I get mine from a Cellarbrations outlet in Newcastle, and I have heard that some other franchisey outlet in Newcastle stocks them too.

Good luck!

hehe.. hiya Owen!! :)

shame i'm not gonna make it out this wkend, i've been really sick lately so i have to take it easy :(

..but if you run outta fairybombs, don't forget about STONED MUTHA!! *grin*

btw - just looked up those fairybombs ... OMG, they look great!! :crazy:

have lots of fun folks!! wish i could be there!!

sinjax

so so so! All very exciting, looks like the Brainstorma has offered me a lift and i might well be making my way to this party...woo! :D

so, fingers crossed i'll be seeing you kids tomorrow, also.. FairyBomb looks VERY exciting indeed :)

locomotive

Ay this is the gold
I hope I can come. I'll try and persuade some studying friends to build momentum with me and do the long drive.

FeralBrown

Word of warning... don't bother about the Upsinthe... it's just not the same!!!
Here's my ode, to anyone who hasn't bothered with the linkage in my sig, or who couldn't get thru the other track and gave up... I wrote this VERY MUCH under the influence of the FairyBombs...
I don't care what you think, just get bombed and squiggly!!! :D

Brains

Woot, I'm coming! First outdoor for me since I got back to Sydney, woohoo! And I'll be bringing a doof-virgin, muahahahahahah.

Seriously, couldn't do better than an EPP gig for ya first fdoof :D :D

See ya there, trippers!

B.

rollyz

Hehehe I just found Fairy Bombs here in Bathurst! Sweet! But I'm going to the +44 party cause its just down the road from here. Would love to go to track 3, they are really special parties, but one cant be everywhere :(

tripn

Twisted Dirty Logic wrote :
Howdy sheriffs and deputies

Any clues on where the location is?

North, south, east, west, right, left, up, down, over the hill, under the lake?

This is sounding like a grooby doof, but how many hours driving do we Capital Territorians have to put in?

Also, don't worry about bringing turntables, we just want to some kettles plugged into the mixer. :P

its towards your neck of the woods, so your in luck. ;)

directions will be available from canberra as well from tomorrow afternoon at some point.

see you there. 8)

PsiloBuds

Last edited by PsiloBuds on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

bobret the hobret

Hieveryone, just got word from the site. Paul (puddles) said it has not been raining out there and the roads are nice and dry.

susan

quote: "alcohol is for rednecks Twisted Evil"

ok so i'm a hell red neck and lovin it..
best news tho is i'm coming -
my uni is done. i killed it hehehe
i'm celebratin' :!:
see all you power poles there :!:
Last edited by susan on Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brains

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/All ... 23624.html

According to the BoM (as of 3pm Friday), "Everywhere in NSW will get some rain over the next 24 hours". Rain periods starting on Saturday will hang around Sydney through to Wednesday with falls coming from storms developing in the state's south.

So, looks like there will be some wet overnight & tomorrow, meaning the roads will be dampened ... good that it means no dust, bad that some parts could be slippery.

Be prepared, drivers, and let's hope the rain stays away for the rest of the weekend.

B.

susan

rain?
who cares?
raincoat?
extra tarps?
extra hoodies?
hanging out with the power poles?
dancin in the mud?
all sounds cool to me
boom :!:

VJ DAMAGE

rain is fun
but be prepared for rainless fun as well
word from near the site is dry ground and clear conditions

either way, fun will be had

dranged

lil' bit of rain wouldn't go astray

Brains

Oh, I'm not expecting it to rain at the doof -- it's an EPP party!

Just saying that if the BoM be right, then there'll be a bit o' moisture beforehand, and I know the roads into the site and they're a bit on the clay-ish side, so could be a smidge slippery. Driving in the dark should be undertaken with a smidge more caution, that's all.

B.

psy*clone

last doof out that way i went to it rained off and on all night. best thing that could ever happen, keeps the dust down.

i can't wait.
184 posts Page 6 of 8