Recommended Solutions 6 - Set Times Now Up!!!

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
222 posts Page 7 of 9

Abuse

all good..... looking foward to it
woot

:atom: :atom: :m: :dance: :m:

see yas there

Vile dellusions

Abuse wrote :
all good..... looking foward to it
woot

:atom: :atom: :m: :dance: :m:

see yas there

tiss all good indeed~!!!!!!

BRING THIS SHIT ON!!!

mardybum

hey whens the location being released and is there gunna be buses goin to an from newy station?
manifest08

I've just been informed that no buses have been organised.

So if anyone leaving from Newtown kinda area has any spare seats in their car please let me know since otherwise i have no idea what we'll do :)

there are 4 of us and we will gladly chip in for petrol. please pm me or text me on 0401879660

thanks,
chris
niium

Recommended Solutions wrote :
Saturday

7. TBA

8.30. Spoonbill

10.00. Dookey

11.30 Hedonix

12.30. Akin

1.30. Artifakt DJ Set

3.30. Abuse

5.00. Artifakt – Live

7.00. Chromatone

9.00. Megatron

10.30. Positive Thought Live

12.00. A-Holes

1.30. Orphea

3.00 Stuart Wild

4.30 TBA

Booyah!! Heaps better I reckon! Orphea has the mad goods! :m:
For those that are wondering (as I was until yesterday), Stuart Wild is Kaneda's progressive project (you may wish to flesh that out a little more descriptively Stuart), and A-holes is half of Crazy Ducks from Israel. Sunday is looking oh so fine!

I should have a pretty considerable lycra and spinnaker shade structure going on over the dancefloor too for those that wish to shield themselves from scorching heavenly emissions while lappin up the lushness in front of the stacks. Oooo yeah :D

Kaneda

Stuart Wild is the dark progressiv/tribal tech/minimal tech/electro/downbeat/dj set side-project of Kaneda....

You can check out some of the tunes here:

http://www.myspace.com/stuartwild

Originally I was playing a Kaneda set with some new tunes written especially for the party... Including a psychedelic-70s-car-chase-scene-themed-rockfunk-trance track, but it hasn't shown up in the set times... The Stuart Wild set will blur the lines between genres and has something for everyone from any quadrant of aesthetic :)

Hopefully I still get to do both though cause I still haven't actually finished a Kaneda set down there yet! *shakes fist at police*
Kaneda

niium wrote :
I should have a pretty considerable lycra and spinnaker shade structure going on over the dancefloor too for those that wish to shield themselves from scorching heavenly emissions while lappin up the lushness in front of the stacks. Oooo yeah :D

Woo!! Thatz what I'm talkin' 'bout :)

So are we going over Sunday night if theres enough people? Cause that shade would definitely mean stamina remains well-intact :)

I'm most definitely getting excited! Can't wait to be back down in newy :)

tripn

will there be a crazy ducks set?

venatrix

I am so pumped for this! After surviving superflood 2008 I so feel like a wet squishy muddy slippery stomp hehehe

:flash:

niium

Ok! some pictures of the site! Lush-o private property not so far from Newcastle's heart. Apologies for the overexposure and stuff but someone received this camera for free for attending a seminar...

psyllium

Green!

Nice one on being able to integrate your lyrca fetish with the party, Owen ;) ahhaha..

Now if only we could cook pancakes on the shade structure somehow...

niium

psyllium wrote :

Mate, it couldn't be that hard! A bit of aluminium foil or a microwaveable heat stone and some tanning mirrors.. Bingo! Renewable fluffy baked delights dropping onto the dancefloor as you swirl and swoop and slide backwards like the retreat of a wave on a glistening shore....

Recommended Solutions

Just an update....

Due to the owner's request there will be a STRICTLY NO DOGS ALLOWEDpolicy enforced anyone who arrives with dogs will unfortunately be refused entry

Kaneda

niium wrote :
psyllium wrote :

Mate, it couldn't be that hard! A bit of aluminium foil or a microwaveable heat stone and some tanning mirrors.. Bingo! Renewable fluffy baked delights dropping onto the dancefloor as you swirl and swoop and slide backwards like the retreat of a wave on a glistening shore....

Hahahaha... Gold :lol:

Sic looks like Telly tubby country, nice choice boys!! see yaz there :lol:

raptor

My top 6 for RS6

1. Entropy - Who wants cracker? - Remix (Doof Rec Unr)
2. Shpongle - Dorset Perception (Terminator Remix - Unr)
3. Zirkin - Come to daddy (Doof Rec Unr)
4. Outer Signal - Focus Pocus (Yabai Rec - Ministry Of Sound)
5. Psysex - Puzzle - Bliss Remix (Unr)
6. CPU vs Neko - Roller Toaster (Nutek Unr - this is the new 'dark' sound of cpu!!!)

Recommended Solutions

New slightly updated line up...

7. TBA

8.30. Spoonbill

10.00. Dookey

11.30 Hedonix

12.30. Akin

1.30. Artifakt DJ Set

3.30. Abuse

5.00. Artifakt – Live

6.30. Chromatone

8.00. Megatron

9.30. Positive Thought Live

11.00. Kaneda

12.30. A-Holes

2.00 Orphea

3.30 Stuart Wild DJ SET (from prog into fun minimal techno (138 - 125)

Brains

This looks fabbo -- my #1 son is flying into Stinkney to see the ol' man for a week, I told him about RecSol6 and he's like SIIIICK! so I want to bring him along. He's also keen to go halves in renting a Bayswater car over the weekend, but Bayswater say "car to be driven on sealed roads". I've seen the white no-birds at doofs in the past, how does one get by this clause? Is the road into the venue decent?

As I can well imagine the last few km's will be dirt (who tars a road into a farm? :P) any other renters got any tips? Just run the Corolla through a car-wash before taking it back or something?

psyllium

Brains wrote :
Just run the Corolla through a car-wash before taking it back or something?

^^^
Yep

Brains

Fan-forkin-tastic!

David (#1 son, 23) lives in Adelaide, where bushdoofing is rather rare, so RS6 is going to be his first big one -- we're bothing looking forward to it!

(Oh, and despite the 'no birds' sign on our car, don't let that stop you cute doof chix from coming to say g'day :P)

tripn

Raptor wrote :
My top 6 for RS6

1. Entropy - Who wants cracker? - Remix (Doof Rec Unr)
2. Shpongle - Dorset Perception (Terminator Remix - Unr)
3. Zirkin - Come to daddy (Doof Rec Unr)
4. Outer Signal - Focus Pocus (Yabai Rec - Ministry Of Sound)
5. Psysex - Puzzle - Bliss Remix (Unr)
6. CPU vs Neko - Roller Toaster (Nutek Unr - this is the new 'dark' sound of cpu!!!)

haha. just like tract with the "unr" top tens

:P

Bindi

Brains wrote :
...As I can well imagine the last few km's will be dirt (who tars a road into a farm? :P) any other renters got any tips? Just run the Corolla through a car-wash before taking it back or something?

haha yep, Brains! just make sure you do the underneath with a high pressure hose if it's been thru alot of mud.

I'm still trying to get the underneath of my car clean after freakreation! :lol:
My mechanic said there's sooo much mud all thru the underneath of my car! (and he's very proud of how dirty I got it)

but yeah guys, are there any dips/creeks/dams etc that we'll need to be aware of on the way in that might get a bit messy/muddy/difficult to negotiate? I'm as keen as for this party, but as we learnt up north, it pays to be careful!!

see you all there! :dance:

:thumb:
Recommended Solutions

Heu guys

The road leading to the property is tar so there is no need to worrie!!!

Its prob the best track i have even been on to get to a party :D

Abuse

tripn wrote :
will there be a crazy ducks set?

im pretty sure A-HOLES is half of crazy ducks...

anybody know?????

SYNeR

That looks like such an awesome site.. Nice & lush .. Can't wait!
Cya's there. :D
222 posts Page 7 of 9