...:::UFORIA SAT 20TH OCT ABERCROMBIE HOTEL:::...

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
213 posts Page 1 of 9
Jeannie

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

::::MESSENGER ENTERTAINMENT V'S PARADOX PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:::
...:::UFORIA :::...

2 STAGES:
-----------
OPEN AIR GARDEN:

GILL PARADOX
NIKYAR
JAIMZ
ORPHEA
FABETA
JEANNIE
--------
INDOOR ELECTRO LOUNGE:

KOUSIN KATE
RIFRAF
MARCOTIX
NOMSG
MACK1
ENDLESS DOT

VISUALS BY VJ GORA
LIGHTING AND OPTICAL ILLUSIONS BY RA-ALIENS
CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND BY RIFF PRODUCTIONS

ABERCROMBIE HOTEL, BROADWAY
SAT 20TH OCsTobeer.... 8)
9PM-5AM
$20 BEFORE 11PM

FULL PSY-TRANCE, AND MINIMAL TECH, ELECTRO.

gillparadox@yahoo.com
doofbeans@yahoo.com

See ya's there :drink: :dance: :thumb: :mrgreen: :bounce: :bounce:

phoney

nice lineup! :)

EDIT: but yeah, raliens. wtf ?
Last edited by phoney on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FeralBrown

What exactly is the Raelien connection to this?
Do the profits go to them?

snarf

What the fuck? Crazy religious cults are now putting up trance parties? These guys are as crazy as Scientologists.
Last edited by snarf on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FeralBrown

Probably not the first time...
Hopefully we'll actually get an answer this time, though!
obliviyum

:twisted: Creepy...

not long before we see "cool" parties done by fundy christian groups!

Watch out cults about!

Well if you are weak of mind and need a crutch to live your life go ahead!

Be warned... cults like this work on subtle levels to get you in.

or maybe not so subtle....

http://www.rickross.com/reference/raeli ... ans82.html

http://skepdic.com/raelian.html

Damn I thought DOOFING was about FREEDOM from RELIGION...
in this case maybe it isnt!

I am definitely going... NOT :!:

raptor

Cult groups involved with events?

Hmm.

simon

and a sex cult at that. :shock: :?

FeralBrown

simon wrote :
and a sex cult at that. :shock: :?

AN ALIEN SEX CULT!!!
:roll:

tract

That the Raelian cult is choosing to spread it's dangerous propaganda under the guise of being a legitimate Psychedelic trance promotions crew is fucking outrageous. This is a well documented and heavily investigated cult that has repeatedly been found directly responsible for inflicting severe damage to both the individuals that they brainwash and to their immediate families.

The question needs to be answered, how long has this production crew existed as a conduit or 'front' for this cult and how much of the money it raises is returned to the Raelians themselves ?

Further to this, can it therefore be assumed that Raeliens will be attempting to indoctrinate susceptible party-goers with their delusional, manipulative theology for the duration of the event ?

Vile dellusions

farkin hel!!!!!!!!
this shit is freaky!

FeralBrown

tract- It's really hard to know if you're being sarcastic when you start using all those big words!
:lol:

(I hope not- it is a bit of a worry!)

PS- Lui... please don't delete this thread... it's probably a good idea that people see this...

tract

FeralBrown wrote :
tract- It's really hard to know if you're being sarcastic when you start using all those big words!
:lol:

(I hope not- it is a bit of a worry!)

I'm deadly serious.

The Raeliens are scum and their beliefs are delusional garbage.

This cult is responsible for untold mental and spiritual damage to the people they indoctrinate. In my book they are up there with Scientology in so far as they are total nutcase money hungry lunatics who deliberately exploit vulnerable people.

I hope my position is clear :)

simon

Does this mean its a clothing optional doof?

FeralBrown

tract- I agree wholeheartedly...

What "sickens me" is the support given by Mr. "Don't do anything irresponsible to jeopardise the punters or the scene"...
SRSLY!

Hypnos

Whoooaaa... this makes me extremely uncomfortable about supporting anyone who has anything to do with this party.

I think we need answers about whether the DJ's playing know, or care about who is behind (at least part of) this event.

Indeed, I think that some answers to the questions already raised in this thread wouldn't go astray.

ANY religious cult masquerading as an event organiser has my one word answer.

Boycott.

*edit* Thinking about it...it's not really a surprise that Psytrance and Raelians should appear together. What with the Alien iconography and the hedonism.

FeralBrown

...and tranced out, potentially drug-fucked folk out on a particularly long bender, replete with insane visual distortions and flashy lights being pretty fukn easy targets...

JUST_FUCKING_DODGEY

spangk

yes, i'm very i-u-nterested as to whether or not this is a joke.

Pretty radical, and to think... surely not... clone humans.. really? do u think we've had it so right? I mean rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEally, some dumfuk aliens marauding??

Somebody, level with me 8)

edit: is this an ask questions, demo later thing not mentioned at Dj school :lol: :P

Jeannie, where art thow? i am seek thee (anal probe nobee) oops i know this isn't funnee, hey (covers own assee)

.. duh
duh duh
dah dumpth...

i rekn there's some Djs asking quezzies right about now

...............omg i'm so never gonna get a set, i always do this...

gag me

snarf

Ive heard of Paradox Productions before (I assume its Gill Paradox) so who is 'Messenger Entertainment'? Are they connected with the raelien crazies or are both production crews listed for the party connected to the crackpots? :hmm:

spangk

snarf wrote :
Ive heard of Paradox Productions before (I assume its Gill Paradox) so who is 'Messenger Entertainment'? Are they connected with the raelien crazies or are both production crews listed for the party connected to the crackpots? :hmm:

Not sure man, just says in association with... does that mean there's an Australian contingent of this sect if Ra... :?:

FeralBrown

Rael means messenger.
The Raelians call themselves the messengers.
2+2=?

(yes, there is an Aussie chapter -I've heard Rael himself actually resides on the Gold Coast now)

not to be too much of a suspicious dick, but guilty by association, until someone says anything contrary...

FeralBrown

spangk wrote :
i rekn there's some Djs asking quezzies right about now

I certainly fukn hope so!!!

FeralBrown

snarf wrote :

The last banner Katsu, SJ and I were talking about (2 yrs ago) was a Paradox Production, if memory serves me correctly...
It was the party in Bondi with all those sexy chicks hula-hooping and shit in fluro body-paint...
We kinda were dismissive at that stage, cuz we thought they'd probably just thought the symbol was cool or something...
but now...
I dunno, man...

The thing that kinda gets me the most is if they consider themselves:
A) "messengers" and B) above board, then why the fuck don't they just state their intentions (or even deny them, for that matter)?

spangk

...u know i'm fully wigged out now hey, thankfully there actually is a lunar eclipse for us lovelies on the eastern side this coming Tues, or i'd be seriously wondered about *me*

*praying for clear skies :) :) *

SYNeR

wtf, this is crazy shit... Curious to see whether any of the DJ's actually consented to this or not.

Psy would be a very fucked up way for Raelians to try and rope/brainwash people in. Ya know, poor innocent punters being lured in by artwork, etc they see as merely being 'psychedelic' when there's a lot more to it.

I wonder if this indoor 'event' involves getting people in through the front door, then locking them in & let the brainwashing commence. Or maybe subliminal messages implanted in tracks? :wink:
213 posts Page 1 of 9