...:::UFORIA SAT 20TH OCT ABERCROMBIE HOTEL:::...

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
213 posts Page 6 of 9

itchytriggerniggerfingers

venatrix wrote :
Everyone seems pretty up for a god damn orgy...

Anyone wanna volunteer their place for a non-fucked-up-cult related orgy on 20/10/07?

So how you doin' :?: :arrow: :wink:

Cucho

paradox wrote :
i whould like to meet promoters that make money from psytrance

as every one could tell u .............

we do it for the love

not money

boom

yeah right. then why is the cover charge so high (!)

once bitten twice shy

with the exception of the ixchel crew, i have not been to a party at this venue where promotors are not out to make a quick buck

OVER IT

VJ DAMAGE

rollyz wrote :
Feral, why cant we have an orgy at the Abercrombie? It's a over 18's venue.
..... Sounds like a full on sex orgy to me :twisted:

because of the laws regarding nudity & sexual acts on licensed premises.

sylk

Hang on I’m getting confused, this rael cult has been accused of:
- offering eternal life or resurrection or something
- of acquiring stupid amounts of money
- and of interfering with minors

Isn’t that the Catholic Church?
Last edited by sylk on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sylk

venatrix wrote :
Everyone seems pretty up for a god damn orgy...

Anyone wanna volunteer their place for a non-fucked-up-cult related orgy on 20/10/07?

I told you already just move the god dam party 2 suburbs west!!

FeralBrown

sylk wrote :
Hang on I’m getting confused, this rael cult has been accused of:
- offering eternal life or resurrection or something
- of acquiring stupid amounts of money
- and of interfering with minors

Isn’t that the Catholic Church?

Would you go to a party that was a fundraising front/possibly a recruitment drive for/sponsored by the Catholic Church?

The differences get a fair bit worse/more pronounced than that, but you've pretty much struck most people's point...

FeralBrown

tract wrote :
Feral Brown you are truly your brothers (and Sisters) keeper :)

I'm charging up my great vengeance and furious anger as we speak!
:lol: :wink:

tract

FeralBrown wrote :
tract wrote :
Feral Brown you are truly your brothers (and Sisters) keeper :)

I'm charging up my great vengeance and furious anger as we speak!
:lol: :wink:

As I predicted you would, baba.

Can you guess what I'm doing ???

rollyz

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
rollyz wrote :

...that never stopped you..... wait up... there used to be heaps of nudity, sex, bondage, whippings, hot wax, etc goings on at Helfire Club :twisted:

FeralBrown

Doesn't anymore, though does it?

I'm pretty sure there are additional laws re:sex in public, disregarding what can go on at various licensed (or unlicensed) venues (eg. strip bars)...

VJ DAMAGE

rollyz wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :
rollyz wrote :

...that never stopped you..... wait up... there used to be heaps of nudity, sex, bondage, whippings, hot wax, etc goings on at Helfire Club :twisted:

and hellfire has had numerous legal battles as a result.

just goggle "sex on premises" I couldn't be bothered. City of Sydney Council has is a good place to start.

If you want an orgy, look for one.. Making out a gig in a pub to be an orgy, is a bit, lame.. (and by a bit I mean , a lot)

rollyz

awwweee... you're just over the hill.....no fun for you :verymad:

venatrix

VJ DAMAGE wrote :

and hellfire has had numerous legal battles as a result.

exactly. Hellfire has never allowed sex on premises (cause its illegal and they would get shut down if they allowed it), people who engage in sex acts get kicked out and sometimes banned.

tract

FeralBrown wrote :
Would you go to a party that was a fundraising front/possibly a recruitment drive for/sponsored by the Catholic Church?

Yes I would. Whilst the Catholic church is certainly culpable and demonstratively guilty in regards to child abuse amongst it's other sins and degradations this is mitigated or atoned in my mind through the good that it does in the community, the benefit and charitable work it does with the poor, families, addicted gamblers and so on. It is not without it's faults however it balances it self out as an entity by doing acts of good. The Raeliens on the other hand do nothing, they simply prey on the vulnerable, indoctrinate them with delusional crap then discard them. They are a self centred, profiteering cult that needs to be eradicated and shown for what they really are. Scum.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

tract wrote :
FeralBrown wrote :
The Raeliens on the other hand do nothing, they simply prey on the vulnerable, indoctrinate them with delusional crap then discard them. They are a self centred, profiteering cult that needs to be eradicated and shown for what they really are. Scum.

Biggity fucking bam :!:

Baba, be safe over the next couple of crazy weeks in Sydney town. Do what thou shalt be the whole of the law, but don't do something you'll later regret :)

P.S. Do you reckon we could actually rock up to this gig with the express intention of not paying (or gatecrashing) using the cover story that we're Raels henchmen here to convert doofers into members (or something a bit more believeable :roll: )

messenger entertainment

In light of the attention this event appears to have attracted, we wish to issue the following statement:

Over the years, the organizers of Messenger Entertainment have been involved with the International Raelian Movement and have seen the way in which they put out their philosophy. Their message is a very simple one: Love, Peace & Harmony.

Their philosophy has been embraced by some, whilst rejected by others. Those whom have embraced it… obviously speak only of its praises, whilst those whom have not, are still finding their place in the universe.

Some have asked; why have Messenger Entertainment ‘targeted’ the psy-trance community? Well, it is incorrect to assume we have ‘targeted’ this specific group. Why? Because… we don’t ‘target’ anyone, we enjoy the music as does everyone else. Messenger Entertainment was founded as a means of living that philosophy… of love, peace, harmony, fun & pleasure.

Music is one of the means of entertainment which heightens our consciousness. Therefore, we are a part of this beautiful means of self-expression and enjoyment.

The psy-trance community appear interested (even fascinated) with the space craft hovering in our skies, whilst the Raelian Movement are fascinated with the beings flying them. Who are they? Where do they come from? Why are they here? Etc…

'YES'… this party is definitely NOT for religious ‘conservatives’. In fact, they could feel pretty much offended by it. Better to NOT show up if you are not sexually and religiously liberated enough to accept others who are. Raelians love sex… YES, sexy guys and sexy women. They also love music and love to party and dance.

This is part of a worldwide party program to raise humanity awareness for welcoming Extra-terrestrials. We feel it is about time we do something about it and demonstrate our willingness to welcome and party with those who show up in our skies and flatten our crop fields.

This party is not just for those who love being different but most of all, for those who love that OTHER people are different. How can people claim to be willing to welcome extra-terrestrials, when they themselves are not ready to welcome the difference within their own kind… whether sexual, religious or even skin color?

So… if you think you do ‘NOT’ fit the criteria above, then please reconsider prior to making a decision to attend. As fellow members of the human race striving for our place in this universe, you are worthy of our love and are invited and welcome to party with us.

For those who are ready… come and party at ‘UFORIA’ - it’ll be out ‘o this world!

snarf

messenger entertainment wrote :
In light of the attention this event appears to have attracted, we wish to issue the following statement:

Over the years, the organizers of Messenger Entertainment have been involved with the International Raelian Movement and have seen the way in which they put out their philosophy. Their message is a very simple one: Love, Peace & Harmony.

Their philosophy has been embraced by some, whilst rejected by others. Those whom have embraced it… obviously speak only of its praises, whilst those whom have not, are still finding their place in the universe.

I know my place in the universe - Its called Hurstville.

Some have asked; why have Messenger Entertainment ‘targeted’ the psy-trance community? Well, it is incorrect to assume we have ‘targeted’ this specific group. Why? Because… we don’t ‘target’ anyone, we enjoy the music as does everyone else. Messenger Entertainment was founded as a means of living that philosophy… of love, peace, harmony, fun & pleasure.

But you think Aliens created the human race and the VAST majority of society think (and science proves) that you are deluded. You have stated that your party is in association with the Raelien Movement and that automatically means the event is to do with the promotion of their beliefs.

Music is one of the means of entertainment which heightens our consciousness. Therefore, we are a part of this beautiful means of self-expression and enjoyment.

So is meditation. I suggest you meditate more while wearing a tin foil hat.

The psy-trance community appear interested (even fascinated) with the space craft hovering in our skies, whilst the Raelian Movement are fascinated with the beings flying them. Who are they? Where do they come from? Why are they here? Etc…

I think the psy community is open to the idea that other life forms *might* exist out there in the universe somewhere. You still go on as if their existence is fact and Area 51 bullshit aside there is no factual evidence that aliens exist.

'YES'… this party is definitely NOT for religious ‘conservatives’. In fact, they could feel pretty much offended by it. Better to NOT show up if you are not sexually and religiously liberated enough to accept others who are. Raelians love sex… YES, sexy guys and sexy women. They also love music and love to party and dance.

They are offended by ANY religion organising a doof. Wake up and smell the coffee instead of amyl nitrate, When you have had a nice strong cup of some fine roasted beans READ THESE LINKS

http://www.rickross.com/reference/raeli ... ans82.html

http://skepdic.com/raelian.html

This is part of a worldwide party program to raise humanity awareness for welcoming Extra-terrestrials. We feel it is about time we do something about it and demonstrate our willingness to welcome and party with those who show up in our skies and flatten our crop fields.

The tin foil hats are in Aisle 5 next to the straight jackets. You are in luck as the first 10 shoppers receive a free frontal lobotomy!

This party is not just for those who love being different but most of all, for those who love that OTHER people are different. How can people claim to be willing to welcome extra-terrestrials, when they themselves are not ready to welcome the difference within their own kind… whether sexual, religious or even skin color?

Granted this website is a play on words associated with 'Australia' and "Aliens' but i dont even need to go into the fact its a branding excercise (unless of course the admins also believe in aliens?) Admins care to comment?

Where does it say that the doof community are willing to welcome aliens? Just cos we all cried at the end of watching 'E.T' that doesn't mean we wouldnt pump multiple rounds of a 12-gauge into an alien if they did ever come down to earth (thats of course if they exist, which they dont).

So… if you think you do ‘NOT’ fit the criteria above, then please reconsider prior to making a decision to attend. As fellow members of the human race striving for our place in this universe, you are worthy of our love and are invited and welcome to party with us.

For those who are ready… come and party at ‘UFORIA’ - it’ll be out ‘o this world!

I think I'll attend...............

Not.
snarf

paradox wrote :
Their connection to us is based on sponsorship benefits to us so we could have much better quality productions.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

You are trying to distance yourself from the beliefs but there is a thread on the forum somewhere which talks about how the raelien symbol has appeared on paradox productions flyers before (and if my memory serves me correct there is no mention of the raelien movement as a sponsor on any of those past flyers) so its safe to say that you are not being honest. :roll:

Kaneda

Hehe... Sell out the culture so you can say you threw a party for a cult that considers frontal lobotomies standard practice... Haha.. Real onto it there.

Sorry but this is just plain funny...

venatrix

*some fucked up propaganda*

I certainly appreciate your comments and your contributions to this thread regarding your party and what it stands for. I think it is important for you/your crew to honestly state your intentions and I thank you for it.

By making the statements you have you are basically confirming everything that we had assumed, and adding even crazier ideas that we didn't dare to suspect.

How dare you make the claim that your party is only for sexually and religiously 'liberated' people, and that consequently anyone who isn't these things (read supporters of Raelians) are not welcome? Being sexually and/or religiously 'liberated' has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not someone wishes to believe in and support the simply fucked up insane beliefs of the Raelian CULT, and plays on the insecurities of the weak/uninformed, exactly the kind of behaviour that I abhor and is indicative of your ulterior motives.

There will be no sex at your party.
There may be varying levels of attractive Raelian cult members.
If your thing is sticking your dick in a brainwashed cult freak then this party may be for you.
There will be a promotion of the Raelian cult.

That is all we need to know.

FeralBrown

venatrix wrote :

*some fucked up propaganda*

I certainly appreciate your comments and your contributions to this thread regarding your party and what it stands for. I think it is important for you/your crew to honestly state your intentions and I thank you for it.

By making the statements you have you are basically confirming everything that we had assumed, and adding even crazier ideas that we didn't dare to suspect.

How dare you make the claim that your party is only for sexually and religiously 'liberated' people, and that consequently anyone who isn't these things (read supporters of Raelians) are not welcome? Being sexually and/or religiously 'liberated' has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not someone wishes to believe in and support the simply fucked up insane beliefs of the Raelian CULT, and plays on the insecurities of the weak/uninformed, exactly the kind of behaviour that I abhor and is indicative of your ulterior motives.

There will be no sex at your party.
There may be varying levels of attractive Raelian cult members.
If your thing is sticking your dick in a brainwashed cult freak then this party may be for you.
There will be a promotion of the Raelian cult.

That is all we need to know.

:exactly:
I think I'll just keep looking for my place in the universe... :roll:

*cough*delusionalfuck*cough*

nomsg

Cucho wrote :
paradox wrote :

we do it for the love

not money

boom

once bitten twice shy

with the exception of the ixchel crew, i have not been to a party at this venue where promotors are not out to make a quick buck

OVER IT

I have done a few parties at the Abercrombie.

I can't wait until I make money from one!!!!

I am sure i am not the only psy trance promoter that works hard at a day job to do parties. I am not whinging, I love it!!!!!..... and I hope that most of the other attendees enjoy our events at The Abercrombie (and other promtoers events....I know Ixchel have enjoyed great corwds and great feedback). I am sorry to hear that price has ruined your night at previous events.

Sometimes the door price is derived from how much the touring artist may cost. If you do not know the artist, then I can understand that price may sometimes seem high. Events with local artists will cost less for obvious reasons.

I do not know the guys putting this event on but it is clear they love underground music. I know nothing about this Raelian shiz, but I am sure there will be lot more dancing than preaching.

Please spare a thought for the people putting on events in the scene (not just me, there are heaps of em). Without the handful of promoters doing events, we would not have cool underground music to enjoy and would be limited to downloading music or shopping online. I am happy for anyone that can make a buck from a psytrance event because in most cases the said promoter will have lost on previous events and nobody can sustain continual losses on all events.

Anyway, you know what they say. Any publicity is good publicity!!

If the amount of hits this party is recieving on the forums is anything to go by, the crowd will be huge!!

venatrix

nomsg wrote :
I know nothing about this Raelian shiz,

*argh headdesk*

:crazy:

FeralBrown

nomsg wrote :
If the amount of hits this party is recieving on the forums is anything to go by, the crowd will be huge!!

*headdesk*x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

dude... just... dude...
*sigh*

Gora

nomsg wrote :
Cucho wrote :
paradox wrote :

we do it for the love

not money

boom

once bitten twice shy

OVER IT

I have done a few parties at the Abercrombie.

I can't wait until I make money from one!!!!

I am sure i am not the only psy trance promoter that works hard at a day job to do parties. I am not whinging, I love it!!!!!..... and I hope that most of the other attendees enjoy our events at The Abercrombie (and other promtoers events....I know Ixchel have enjoyed great corwds and great feedback). I am sorry to hear that price has ruined your night at previous events.

Sometimes the door price is derived from how much the touring artist may cost. If you do not know the artist, then I can understand that price may sometimes seem high. Events with local artists will cost less for obvious reasons.

I do not know the guys putting this event on but it is clear they love underground music. I know nothing about this Raelian shiz, but I am sure there will be lot more dancing than preaching.

Please spare a thought for the people putting on events in the scene (not just me, there are heaps of em). Without the handful of promoters doing events, we would not have cool underground music to enjoy and would be limited to downloading music or shopping online. I am happy for anyone that can make a buck from a psytrance event because in most cases the said promoter will have lost on previous events and nobody can sustain continual losses on all events.

Anyway, you know what they say. Any publicity is good publicity!!

Hear, Hear, two thumbs up!!!
213 posts Page 6 of 9