PHANTASMAGORICAL : 13th Oct 2007 : Outdoors feat RAZ, KANEDA

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
113 posts Page 4 of 5

Kaneda

Looking foward to hearing Raz/Alex, and will be good to catch up with Alex :)

EDIT: Pancakes! :wink:

niium

psyllium wrote :
We will also be running an ELECTRO SHOCK ROULETTE TOURNAMENT in the morning!

You friggen legend Chris! Totally the pizzaz injection parties need!
I got utmost satisfaction from the sadistic deployment of my homemade russian roulette device at a range of paries for a good year or so back there.

Here's a photo of Livvy enjoying the thrill singularly without rouletting between nosering and forefinger.

Last edited by niium on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

psyllium

niium wrote :
psyllium wrote :
[url=http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=GH1092&CATID=&keywords=gh1092&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID=]Image
Play Russian Roulette without the life threatening hazards![/url]

You friggen legend Chris! Totally the pizzaz injection parties need!
I got utmost satisfaction from the sadistic deployment of my homemade russian roulette device at a range of paries for a good year or so back there.

I knew you'd love it ;).

Edit: Not recommended for epileptics or people with pacemakers!

Zentient

Hmm...so moving on from the electric shocks and pancakes...it says that the party is 2 hours from sydney - would that be 2 hours north or south? Coz being a Canberra chick this will make a big difference to me!

psyllium

Zentient, you've got PM

For those who are unfamiliar with Raz's style, here's some reviews from the recent Sundance party in VIC where RAZ played:
Disco Trash (oztrance) wrote :
RAz fucken nailed the morning set. Some amazingly organic melodic fullon. this guy has a great sense of adding natural musical nuances to techno. raz has a bright future. think ill sit in and see where it goes

Whytra (oztrance) wrote :
Also really enjoyed RAZ's set, was just what I needed in the wee hours of the morn, very groovy tunes, even the sun came out for a little while.

ampoule (oztrance) wrote :
Raz was a really nice way to start the morning.. Some powerful basslines and not overwhelmingly cheesey.

And from 'Secrets of the Sun' in NSW:
Isildur wrote :
Special thanks to Raz for some of the best music I've heard in ages. I can't wait for your album mate - if you set was anything to go by, it'll be a keeper for sure! My favorite track of yours was one that Alex played at the end of his set. Absolutely beautiful. Have a great time at the Equinox festival, I'm sure you'll get people ripping that dance floor up.

Dephile wrote :
WHAT A FUCKING SICK PARTY!!!! I had a ball. RAZ man your set was the shit so chunky and phat cant wait to hear much more from you dude.

ALEXUP

Oh Fuck yeh.

Newcastle is tha Business.

Kaneda

ALEXUP wrote :
Oh Fuck yeh.

Fully...! Newy rocks this hizzouse! :D
psyllium

Here are the new set times!

21.00 - Dook-ee
22.30 - Left Agenda
00.00 - dicA vs Gigawatt
01.30 - Pawana
03.00 - Abuse
04.30 - Yobi
06.00 - Raz (live)
08.00 - Psyanide vs. Daheen
09.30 - Tripy (live)
10.30 - Psyllium
11.30 - Kaneda (live)
13.30 - Forjen
15.00 - Rythmic Sun
16.30 - Raz vs. Alex
17.30 - Close

Abuse

ALEXUP wrote :
Oh Fuck yeh.

BooMM!! :twisted: :twisted:

this is random...

Dephile

Abuse wrote :

mmm pancakes with sausages and chocolate chips and on a stick so much easier to handle

ALEXUP

Dephile wrote :
Abuse wrote :

mmm pancakes with sausages and chocolate chips and on a stick so much easier to handle

Thats some fucked up shit.

brainstorma

ALEXUP wrote :
Dephile wrote :
Abuse wrote :

Thats some fucked up shit.

isnt that just a dagwood dog with chock chip???

spangk

psyllium wrote :
[url=http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=GH1092&CATID=&keywords=gh1092&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID=]Image

The prizes for FIRST, SECOND and THIRD will be a copy of RAZ's new double album "Twisted Fairytale" up for grabs to THREE WINNERS of the tournament. The grand champion will win bragging rights.

For audio samples see this link:
[url=http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6782]http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6782
Image[/url]
(sounds of persons being electrocuted not guaranteed... you have to come to the party for that!)

Alex will also have some copies of this album and others for sale at the party.

What is the objective to the game? To withstand the shock or to not get shocked or...?

psyllium

spangk wrote :
psyllium wrote :

The prizes for FIRST, SECOND and THIRD will be a copy of RAZ's new double album "Twisted Fairytale" up for grabs to THREE WINNERS of the tournament. The grand champion will win bragging rights.

For audio samples see this link:
[url=http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6782]http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6782
Image[/url]
(sounds of persons being electrocuted not guaranteed... you have to come to the party for that!)

Alex will also have some copies of this album and others for sale at the party.

What is the objective to the game? To withstand the shock or to not get shocked or...?

The idea is to *not* get shocked. Each round, a number of people will randomly get zapped (mildly). Those not eliminated from the first rounds will proceed to the final. We might crank up the voltage for the final round... I've tried it myself and I'm still normal (I think ;) )

milf

those zappy things are GREAT.. we have a different set at a party.. had little handles with a button you push when the light stops.. as things got messier it ended up being 'put the handles in your mouth and push the button with your teeth'.. makes it much more interesting (painful)

rosie

I have been looking forward to this party for weeks!! Can't wait! :trip:
Bringing some fresh new faces to the doofing experience too, very exciting.
See you all there!!!! :rainbow:

rosie

niium wrote :

Here's a photo of Livvy enjoying the thrill singularly without rouletting between nosering and forefinger.

Owwwiieeeeeeee! :o
Bags not...

Kaneda

Have finished two new deep dark progressive tracks especially for this, and am furiously working on others trying to finish them in time...
At a couple of defining moments there are streaming singular solid tones of about 40hz-50hz, filling the space between polyrhythms.. so bring ya nappies! Hehe.

Definitely pancaked bass material... Personally I can't wait.

SYNeR

I can't wait! Looks sure to be a sweet weekend :D

rosie

Kaneda wrote :
Have finished two new deep dark progressive tracks especially for this, and am furiously working on others trying to finish them in time...
At a couple of defining moments there are streaming singular solid tones of about 40hz-50hz, filling the space between polyrhythms.. so bring ya nappies! Hehe.

Definitely pancaked bass material... Personally I can't wait.

Oh sweeeeeeeeeeeet :twisted:

Bounce

b-b-b-bump!
;)

it's been a long week - *really* looking forward to this now :D

Lord Shekinah

Hey Niium I look forward to thrashing out to those phat, heavy, dark rumbling psy-beats with you again. And the rest of you exquisitely corrupted individuals who fully love dark psychedelic music.
The magic tendrils and tentacles of this music will penetrate the deep recesses of our minds and cause unnamed ecstasies and delights of being.

Kaneda

When you say tendril and penetrate I get images of psychedelic hentai! :shock:

Hehe, what? 'Kaneda' is an anime character afterall! Hehe.

No pancakes though.... Or is there... Tentacle/Hentai pancakes.. :o

psyllium

We are in the process of organising pancakes for this party. At this stage there will be a predefined 'pancake hour'... more details closer to the party!

I'm sorry to say we don't have a frypan big enough to make the 'giant' sized pancakes. But as the BFG is probably not going to turn up to the party, I don't think it'll be a problem ;).

Kaneda

psyllium wrote :
We are in the process of organising pancakes for this party. At this stage there will be a predefined 'pancake hour'... more details closer to the party!

I'm sorry to say we don't have a frypan big enough to make the 'giant' sized pancakes. But as the BFG is probably not going to turn up to the party, I don't think it'll be a problem ;).

Wow! Fark yeh :)

Note to self: bring video camera :D :D
113 posts Page 4 of 5