...:::UFORIA SAT 20TH OCT ABERCROMBIE HOTEL:::...

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
52 posts Page 1 of 3
paradox

PARADOX PRODUCTION VS MESSENGER ENTEAINMENT PRESENTS

...:::UFORIA I:::... :atom: :bounce: :dj: :alien: :flash: :rainbow: :love: :dance: :clap: :kiss:

2 STAGES:
-----------
OPEN AIR GARDEN:

NIKYAR
GILL PARADOX
JAIMZ
FABETA
JEANNIE
--------
INDOOR ELECTRO LOUNGE:

ENDLESS DOT
KOUSIN KATE
NOMSG
MK1
MARCOTIX
RIFRAF

VISUALS BY VJ GORA
LIGHTING AND OPTICAL ILLUSIONS BY PARADOX
CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND
DAYCORE OUT OF THIS WORLD

ABERCROMBIE HOTEL, BROADWAY SYDNEY
SAT 20TH OCTobeer....
9PM-5AM
$20 but TRY TO LAND BEFORE 11 PM

FULL PHAT PSY-TRANCE, AND MINIMAL TECH, ELECTRO
Last edited by paradox on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
paradox

Since I was a child I have been fascinated with UFO phenomenon and it all happened when I read a book by Erich von Deniken “chariots of the godsâ€

rollyz

will there be orgies? :D

susan

hey Gil - just keep doing what you do best mate, smash it up on the decks ;)
cheers for being true to sydney psytrance musicians and artists for so long.
have fun all you guys. :love:
tract

paradox wrote :
Over the years to keep making good production, events promoters use any available source for sponsorship to keep going, and that was energy drinks, coca cola, cigarettes and alcohol and many more. So the Raelian sponsorship did not seem so terrible as it was so close to the theme of the party.

I can't wait until Atreyu reads this.

:mrgreen:

Probably see you at the party Gill :)

susan

atreyu whooo? pick me instead mate...
answer goes something like this-
live and let live. :idea:

Mk1

Iv'e been quiet at work, so have invested some time into finishing my tracks and remixing tunes this last week.

Also booked my flight with quantas as they dont hit you so hard with extra baggage for the live gear. Excited now, adventure is looming, I love Sydney :D
tract

paradox wrote :
Over the years to keep making good production, events promoters use any available source for sponsorship to keep going, and that was energy drinks, coca cola, cigarettes and alcohol and many more. So the Raelian sponsorship did not seem so terrible as it was so close to the theme of the party.

susan wrote :

No, Atreyu is better as he talks about sacred intent and that the end doesn't justify the means..he also dribbles container loads of complete bullsshit but occasionally, just very occasionally he mgets a rollback on the up-fuck and posts something genuinely worthwhile.

Don't misconstrue what I am saying either Susan, Live and let live is a noble sentiment. The idea that we should respect other peoples views, opinions and expressions and not attempt to harm or kill them so long as those views and expressions do not impact negatively on ourselves or those we care about is a worthy and honourable ideal. But Gills argument here to me reads like he is saying that it is OK USA! to take money (no matter from what source) to make a trance party even if that source is responsible and proven to elevate morbidity rates or obesity and the exploitation of other humans or even , say, be responsible for mental illness and violent spiritual rape as the case may be.

I think Paradox productions will make a great party, I think the Dj lineup is also really good for the style and focus of the event and also because SCOTTY! SCOTTY! SCOTTY! is playing. I will go to the party but I do feel we need to be conscious and aware of the means.

That is all at this time, Susan :)

susan

i like what you say dan-
but i don't usually see trouble ahead
i am not deep, and i am easily lead.
thankfully tho no cult has claimed me yet.

:love:

itchytriggerniggerfingers

on SMH.com.au

Mission Impregnable as Tom builds alien bunker
Email Printer friendly version Normal font Large font Laura Demasi
October 9, 2007

MAGWATCH

It's official: Tom Cruise is as mad as a cut snake. Forget global warming and the looming disintegration of democracy, the most pressing issue of the day in Cruiseland is the threat of invasion by … aliens.

According to several mags this week, Cruise is building an "$11 million luxury underground bunker" at his property in Colorado so his family can survive an "alien invasion".

"It's a self-contained underground shelter with high-tech air purifying system," Woman's Day reports. Other essential alien fighting features include a helipad and swimming pool.

Turns out that Tom is petrified of some alien guy called Xenu, who, according to the teachings of Scientology, is a bit of a bastard (or "intergalactic warlord" in Scientology speak) with a serious bone to pick with Earth because um, he's just, err … really cranky with us or something.

"Tom is tired of his beliefs being portrayed as nutty," says the mag. "As far as he's concerned, his ideas are totally reasonable and he's sick of having to justify them to non-believers."

Rightio. Better start digging under the garage then and stocking up on water bottles and tins of tomato soup.

Afflicted with a similar reality-distorting condition is Pamela Anderson. NW reports that the world's most famous pair of double-E breasts has married her new boyfriend of six minutes, Rick Saloman, the internet pr0n filmmaker behind the Paris Hilton sex tape.

The quickie union comes about seven minutes after Pammy's last bikini-clad wedding, to Kid Rock, which lasted about one minute. At least Pam will be guaranteed a new acting gig - prepare for the net's newest sex tape sensation - Wham Bam, Thank You, Pam II.

Again. Gotta make a living somehow, guys.

It appears that Angelina Jolie has taken a leaf out of Pammy's book and invested in a new pair of "bullet boobs", according to Famous. The magazine arrived at this important conclusion after comparing a picture of the scrawny star looking flat-chested in June to a new pic of her sporting pointy Betty Page breasts. The mag even went so far as to "consult" a plastic surgeon to confirm its theory.

Boobs aside, Ange has some other issues on her plate. She has become a bit of a lush, says Famous, making her prone to spontaneous collapse.

"She doesn't eat so when she does drink, the booze hits her so hard she collapses," says the mag. No more wines for you, Ange, unless they're accompanied by a very large steak and pile of greasy chips.

Famous quickly moves on to the ever-popular celebrity pr0n/sex tape beat, with the news that we're about to see a lot more of Demi Moore.

Her toyboy husband, Ashton Kutcher, kept nude pics of Demi on his mobile phone, maybe so he didn't forget what her bum looked like when he ducked out of the house for a loaf of bread. That's fine if you're into that kind of thing, except that butter-fingers Kutcher lost his mobile during a recent trip to Spain.

The lucky bugger who found the phone, which was left in the back of a cab, could become the world's newest millionaire. He has offered the pics to the National Enquirer for $US1 million. Looks like we'll be getting to know Demi's bum, too, now. Thanks, Ash.

ATREYU

Last edited by ATREYU on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATREYU

ATREYU

Last edited by ATREYU on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATREYU

Interview with Zecharia Sitchin- Author of the Earth chronicles-

Pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVL4Ly1hmg

Pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO08Vc51 ... ed&search=

"Another planet in our own Solar sytem"

Pt 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKHoXqA ... ed&search=

Pt 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGCjAmV ... ed&search=

Pt 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1V_QoX ... ed&search=

A piece of the puzzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPaubLDe ... ed&search=

I think Rael uses a lot of this info to propegate his opinions and story- Being the brother of Jesus and an immaculate conception hisself i think is most likely BS.

But the Info from Sitchin regarding the Sumerian texts is interesting.

ATREYU

paradox

[quote="ATREYU"]Interview with Zecharia Sitchin- Author of the Earth chronicles-

Pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVL4Ly1hmg

Pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO08Vc51 ... ed&search=

"Another planet in our own Solar sytem"

Pt 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKHoXqA ... ed&search=

Pt 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGCjAmV ... ed&search=

Pt 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1V_QoX ... ed&search=

A piece of the puzzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPaubLDe ... ed&search=

Info from Sitchin regarding the Sumerian texts is interesting.[/quote

]

I AGREE Sitchin WORK VERY INTRESTING AND MAKE SENSE

ALSO JASON MARTEL AND ERICH VON DENIKEN

simon

sushanti

I am so looking forward to the 20th. It looks like a lot fun, with really cool music. I will definitely be there.
Smiles
Eden
FeralBrown

tract wrote :
paradox wrote :

susan wrote :

No, Atreyu is better as he talks about sacred intent and that the end doesn't justify the means..he also dribbles container loads of complete bullsshit but occasionally, just very occasionally he mgets a rollback on the up-fuck and posts something genuinely worthwhile.

Don't misconstrue what I am saying either Susan, Live and let live is a noble sentiment. The idea that we should respect other peoples views, opinions and expressions and not attempt to harm or kill them so long as those views and expressions do not impact negatively on ourselves or those we care about is a worthy and honourable ideal. But Gills argument here to me reads like he is saying that it is OK USA! to take money (no matter from what source) to make a trance party even if that source is responsible and proven to elevate morbidity rates or obesity and the exploitation of other humans or even , say, be responsible for mental illness and violent spiritual rape as the case may be.

I think Paradox productions will make a great party, I think the Dj lineup is also really good for the style and focus of the event and also because SCOTTY! SCOTTY! SCOTTY! is playing. I will go to the party but I do feel we need to be conscious and aware of the means.

That is all at this time, Susan :)

*nods*

tract

simon wrote :
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

anyways...

lulz on the linkage, nice job 8)
space angel

is this for real??? Can't wait to check out the party. Gill, you soudn really cool and grounded. Love your philosophy. Will definitely be there

Harmonie

Bring it on! Ive been waiting for this :D See y'all there x x x x

x~X Eternity X~x

hai guys I have never been to a trance party b4 coz I just turned 18 and have never posted here on this alien webpage b4 either coz i mainly I rave lots and mostly post to myspace and facebook and would never just make a new login here just to make the party seem really cool and stuff :!:

its my birthday on the night of this partee YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i reckon it will be heaps of fun even tho some nerds are writing trippy shit about aliens brainwashing and alien and sex abuse cults ha you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird here and probably wear really really weird clothes and listen to dashboard confessional HA hi AMY and BEC!!!!!!!

anyway i will post my facebook account soon , well my new one, i had an old one but sum guyz raided it and hacked it and took the pics i had of my sleepovers with my friends and posted them on some website coz we were in our undies and stuff :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

anyway hai guys and glad to meet you all here on austrALIENS

XoX

Fi

phoney

So which website was it that that guy posted the pics of your sleepover on ?

spangk

What was that all about ? :lol:

...sif we'd think anyone would create a login just to hype some party :roll:
52 posts Page 1 of 3