...:::UFORIA SAT 20TH OCT ABERCROMBIE HOTEL:::...

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
52 posts Page 2 of 3

acidholic

OPERATION OFFENSIVE IS GO!

acidholic

acidholic

acidholic

Like they say: you can't get enough fucked-upness in this world.
I'm just doing my bit. Hope it helps your cause!
:D

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************> why has everyone shut up about all this?! Have y'all been threatened by an alien clone army or some such bullshit?!

,***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************fuck yaz, then! I'm going to Traffic Jam!

acidholic

ps. I've got plenty more where that came from, and don't mind signing up as multiple users to spread the good word, either!

Should be a (soul)killah of a partae!

x~X Eternity X~x

phoney wrote :
So which website was it that that guy posted the pics of your sleepover on ?

eweeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ]

Im not going to tell you the website you sicko i had to get my mum to email the owners to get it taken off as they took all the pics of me and my school friends which was such a lame and gay thing to do then they sent us emails asking us to do really sick stuff and asked us to do weird stuff like barrellrolls and other sicko things!!!!1 they couldnt even spell coz they kept emailing my friend ami and saying she should be AN HERO and other lame stuff liek saying we should go to BELAIR liek who listens to the freh prince..its not the 1980's more.....DURRRRRR its a hero for a starters computer nerds............ didn't they ever teach you english at computer school??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i thnk too those pictures from acidholic are really sick too even thougth they are computer grafics n stuff...so weird and twisted shit for a party...does this always happen at these trance parties or is this group just trying to be trippy and cool ???

i have some trance on my ipod which is heaps cool, mum says wen i finish my hsc i can download some more but our bigpond account is almost out of download space coz my brother keeps downloading his playboy movies and mum says if he doesnt stop it she will take his computer away...he is so gay but i know he likes my friends which is heapsd embaraassing coz he is a nerd and stays in his room and rachel the girl he lieks doesnt like him anyway..

so yeah im not telling you the website of me and my friends in our undies coz you can see our bums and stuff and some of us had braces which is soooooooo embarassing in the pics.

Apegod

It has been so long since I have been off my face.

I can hardly wait :verymad:

paradox

ITS ALL SMELL LIKE ONE SICK CAT .......ROGER...... :twisted:

simon

x~X Eternity X~x wrote :
phoney wrote :
So which website was it that that guy posted the pics of your sleepover on ?

eweeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ]

Im not going to tell you the website you sicko i had to get my mum to email the owners to get it taken off as they took all the pics of me and my school friends which was such a lame and gay thing to do then they sent us emails asking us to do really sick stuff and asked us to do weird stuff like barrellrolls and other sicko things!!!!1 they couldnt even spell coz they kept emailing my friend ami and saying she should be AN HERO and other lame stuff liek saying we should go to BELAIR liek who listens to the freh prince..its not the 1980's more.....DURRRRRR its a hero for a starters computer nerds............ didn't they ever teach you english at computer school??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i thnk too those pictures from acidholic are really sick too even thougth they are computer grafics n stuff...so weird and twisted shit for a party...does this always happen at these trance parties or is this group just trying to be trippy and cool ???

i have some trance on my ipod which is heaps cool, mum says wen i finish my hsc i can download some more but our bigpond account is almost out of download space coz my brother keeps downloading his playboy movies and mum says if he doesnt stop it she will take his computer away...he is so gay but i know he likes my friends which is heapsd embaraassing coz he is a nerd and stays in his room and rachel the girl he lieks doesnt like him anyway..

so yeah im not telling you the website of me and my friends in our undies coz you can see our bums and stuff and some of us had braces which is soooooooo embarassing in the pics.

bwahahahahahaaaaaaar anonymous strikes again!

infinafta

acidholic wrote :
Like they say: you can't get enough fucked-upness in this world.
I'm just doing my bit. Hope it helps your cause!
:D
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************> why has everyone shut up about all this?!

maybe because Jaimz had already made this killer point:

Well I've read loads about the Raeliens now and I really don't find them particularly threatening. Wacko, yes. A cult? Sure. But their ideas seem relatively tame to the wacked out shit I've seen people post and believe on this forum. In my opinion they are far less threatening and dangerous than the movements such as the 911 Truth and similar crackpots that have been actively supported here. Certainly I think the hate that FeralBrown and Venatrix have been projecting towards them is fairly unfounded. Do you really think that people who go to psytrance parties are simple minded enough to be sucked into the ideas behind the Raeliens movement? Well, I suppose a lot of them have bought the 911 crap. Maybe you are right. Maybe it IS dangerous to introduce more wackos to an environment with even more crazy wackos!

Then again, FeralBrown and Venatrix have a point. Fuck the Raelians. Bring back parties sponsored by c r a c k. Personally I welcome change and consequently am rather ambivalent about this yet another (somewhat redundant) nail in the coffin of "psytrance".

venatrix

acidholic wrote :
why has everyone shut up about all this?! Have y'all been threatened by an alien clone army or some such bullshit?!

I think I said all that needed to be said. That's not to say there isn't more I want to write about the severe fucked-up-ness of this abomination. Anyway I am having my own party on that night cause it's my birthday (fo realz unlike xox~<3princess_lolita_broken_camwhore<3~xox) so fuck that raelian shite for quids.

x~X Eternity X~x

simon wrote :
bwahahahahahaaaaaaar anonymous strikes again!

hai gais!! its not funnay!! I had 7 different passwords on myspace and they got every one of them and changed my heaps cool myspace background to rooly gross gay sex pictures :roll: :roll: :roll:

Really immature computer nerd guyz from some computer website they even got my friend BEC's stikcam site and asked her to do really gross stuff and they manipulated her into doing it through talking to her so she is like such an airhead she did what they said..durrrr BEK you are so dumb sometimes!!

anywaiz i am coming to the partay to celebrate my birthday with you ALIENS...YAY!!!!

XoX

Fi ((its short for Fiona you gais)

ZABOU

SUPER... I heard about this party & am looking forward to it

ZABOU

:atom:
paradox

SETS TIME:
-----------

OPEN AIR GARDEN AREA 51: :lol:

ENDLESS DOT 9pm -10:30 pm :dj:

KOUSIN KATE 10:30 pm-11:30pm :dj:

UFORIA LAUNCH 11:30 PM-1:30 AM :dj:

JAIMZ 1:30 AM -2:30AM :dj:

FABETA 2:30 AM -3:30AM :dj:

JEANNIE 3:30 AM-TILL END :dj:

--------
INDOOR ELECTRO LOUNGE: :love:

NIKYAR 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM :dj:

NOMSG 11:30 PM - 1:00 AM :dj:

MK1 1:00 AM - 2:30 AM :dj:

MARCOTIX 2:30AM - 3:45 AM :dj:

RIFRAF 3:45 AM - 5:00-AM :dj:

BOOM
GILL
Last edited by paradox on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FeralBrown

paradox wrote :
ITS ALL SMELL LIKE ONE SICK CAT .......ROGER...... :twisted:

I don't think so. Multiple login bullshit isn't exactly my style... :roll:
I tend to err toward honesty a little more than that...

Although you SHOULD have been able to figure that out after the last thread.
I'm over the fukn shitfight, so don't even fukn think about dragging me back in.

Mk1

There's some funny shit goin on here, lovin that.

Set times up, groovy Gill - but who's Mack 1 :roll: lol

paradox

ooops sory mate
tract

paradox wrote :
SETS TIME:
-----------

OPEN AIR GARDEN AREA 51:

:alien:

We will be monitoring this area closely.

paradox

:D :atom:

Mk1

Not long to go now, the Raelians just recieved a massive inflatable UFO from the states (where it gets used for burning man) where it was used at burning man.

I haven't seen the venue, but no doubt there will be some head scratching goin on as to where their gonna put it. :wink:

venatrix

Mk1

I'm taking a heap of demo's to give away featuring unreleased tracks and remixes. :shock:

paradox

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT :bounce:

:dance: :clap: :m: :angel: :exactly: :headphones: :smasha: :dj:

BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE :dance: BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE BOOM TSEE :dance:
:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce :trip::trip: :trip: :trip: :trip:

:trip: :trip: :rasta: :rasta: :bong: :spliff: :wave: :dance: :bounce:

Gora

52 posts Page 2 of 3