SENSORY OVERLOAD - HALLUCINOGEN LIVE & SHPONGLE DJ SET

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
72 posts Page 3 of 3

tripn

ozbreaker wrote :
Tickets procured,

What's the chance of being able to watch Hallucinogen this time around without having to be incredulous at a bunch of little clubbers with glo-sticks and cowboy hats dancing in circles?

*slap* it's *slap* not *slap* about *slap* you *slap* it's *slap* about *slap* Posford's *slap* fucking *slap* genius *slap*slap**slap* [/i]

hehe. dont worry they cant possibly be more annoying than the melbourne crowd. at EC where hallucinogen played the mainstage in the morning many years ago there was a million pilled up morons standing around talking shit during posfords live set. some of them were lying down in the middle of the dancefloor but most were standing around not paying any attention and just annoying everyone else with their shit talking. i remember thinking "you fuckwits! do you know who this man is?? shutup and close your eyes and dance!".

spangk

tract wrote :
Why can't you make it Spangk ?

:)

..xmas pressies on the wantlist from the children this year r costly. Well one is, my son wants a cam corder to assist in his ever persuit for sponsorship.. he's been a vigilant saver all year and i'm coming up with the rest. I noticed he has a bit of a knack for filming too. plus my other son has been wanting to get to summer camp for the last two yeasr so thats also huge. Sounds spoilt, but it's only once a year i do it ;-)

Still considering juggling some numbers around, we'll see 8)

tripn wrote :
hehe. dont worry they cant possibly be more annoying than the melbourne crowd. at EC where hallucinogen played the mainstage in the morning many years ago there was a million pilled up morons standing around talking shit during posfords live set. some of them were lying down in the middle of the dancefloor but most were standing around not paying any attention and just annoying everyone else with their shit talking. i remember thinking "you fuckwits! do you know who this man is??

A million pilled up morons in itself sounds bad enough... as for knowing who posford is, i doubt they'd care would they. All about me.

FRACAS

tripn wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
they have cowboy hats now????

what do you mean "now"?

the cowboys hats were in about 7 or 8 years ago and have long since been out of clubbing fashion.

can i borrow yours??

*Taliana*

spangk wrote :
tract wrote :
Why can't you make it Spangk ?

Still considering juggling some numbers around, we'll see 8)

I like this quote ;) You knowwwwwwww you wanna!

tripn

FRACAS wrote :
tripn wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
they have cowboy hats now????

what do you mean "now"?

the cowboys hats were in about 7 or 8 years ago and have long since been out of clubbing fashion.

can i borrow yours??

i never wore a cowboy hat. i wore a fisherman hat. lor

Sensum

tripn wrote :
i never wore a cowboy hat.

but you've ridden things and gone "yeeehaaaw!!!"
haven't ya steve.

:P

tract

tripn wrote :

i never wore a cowboy hat. i wore a fisherman hat. lor

Greek or traditional?

Orbital Sounds

so down for this....

Hallucinogen are bound to bring the quality !!!!

Daheen

Will be an honour to be sharing the stage with the legendary Mr Posford, can't wait! :D
I will also have a few Goa Gil tickets for sale tonight, no booking fee.

*Taliana*

I wish you werent on so early Dave :( Chances of me getting home after work, eating, relaxing, having a glass of wine, then getting the train to central in time......... :cry:

venatrix

Hmm is anyone else made of excitement?

itchytriggerniggerfingers

^^Haha :)

*Taliana*

I just laughed with pure joy at that photo, thanks amelia!!!!!

Yes, yes im excited. Not excited about the prospect of riding home from work in this crazy storm! hahaha

First day i ride to work and then the weather does that ;) Pretty hilarious!!!!!!!!!

phatpat

any tickets left? a mate has just decided to come.

cant seem to get any from moshtix or itm.

venatrix

its probably past the stop sales time for online purchases. you should be able to get them at the door if there are some left :)

phatpat

yeah problem is he's coming from Newcastle... wouldnt wanna come down to find no tix left... ah well, he should have been more organised. cheers.

ozbreaker

tripn wrote :
hehe. dont worry they cant possibly be more annoying than the melbourne crowd. at EC where hallucinogen played the mainstage in the morning many years ago there was a million pilled up morons standing around talking shit during posfords live set. some of them were lying down in the middle of the dancefloor but most were standing around not paying any attention and just annoying everyone else with their shit talking. i remember thinking "you fuckwits! do you know who this man is?? shutup and close your eyes and dance!".

It's probably equally annoying watching them preen and go into the middle of the circle for their mutual squealing big upping society to kick in as i was thinking pretty much what you were. Must be one of those EC things.. something in the river maybe?

Gora

venatrix

sik pics!

and by sik i mean fix the link

phatpat

^^ link is fine if u are logged into oztrance.

TOP night!!!
Hallucinogen went off as expected!!
Shpongle set was great too...lt was great to hear 'Age Of Love'.
What was it with it being so packed for the Shpongle set and then everyone leaving? Crowd wasnt as big for Hallucinogen.... weird.

venatrix

phatpat wrote :
^^ link is fine if u are logged into oztrance.

my point exactly

Shane77

Both the Sphongle and Hallucinogen sets were fantastic. I new it was going to be a mind bending experience and Hallucinogen delivered more than expected.
72 posts Page 3 of 3