[Not So] Psylent Night - 1st December 2007 - OUTDOORS

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
71 posts Page 1 of 3

[Not so] PSYLENT NIGHT

A doof gathering of like minded souls to celebrate the first day of Christmas. Don't be fooled by the name, silence will not be tolerated!

Date:
1st December 2007

Outdoors in the Aussie bush! Check here or call (02) 9294 6814 for directions on the night.

Cost:
$10 @ the tree

Time:
8pm-10am

LIVE:
Serotone (Lucid Visions, live-ish)

Serotone (aka Abuse) will be performing his hometown DEBUT LIVE SET at this event. Benny has been working tirelessly in his studio on new tracks ready for your aural pleasure.

DJs:
Abuse (Lucid Visions)
Yobi (Lucid Visions)
Substance (Illuminati Records)
dicA vs. Gigawatt (Revealing Minds/SolarSonics)
Psyllium (Paralectric)
Chickenslip (Revealing Minds)
Melanomad (Itchee Sword)
Mekultra

Lighting and Decor:
Liquid Psyght (as seen before at Phantasmagorical and other worthy doof events) & Mystic

Sound:
KV2 Sonic Massage

Set Times:
20:00 509
21:30 Chickenslip
23:00 dicA vs. Gigawatt
0:30 Mekulta
2:00 Substance
3:30 Serotone (Live-ish)
4:30 Abuse
5:30 Melanomad
7:00 Yobi
8:30 Psyllium
10:00 Close/mixup
Last edited by 5.0.9 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.

YoBi

BOOYAHH!!!
:killah:

:alien:

:bounce:

:headphones:

:thumb:

Gonna b sic!!

Chemical_Entho_Elf of LOV

can't wait

sha kaka kaka ka ka ka BOOM sha ka k kaka

stranger

hey u guys... i'm sure this will be a complete blow out.. too bad i wont be around, finally going home for the holidays. although i'd like to say that i've enjoyed every party that u guys have thrown since Beyond Imagination. It's been one heck of a ride. And Ben, all the best for this one,,, i wish i could be there man... i remember ur set at phantasmagorical,, Toooo Crazy... even Yobi man,, that track, We're so fucked up, we're not gonna take it nymore.. somehow u just choose the perfect time to slip that in .. i've seen u everytime, but never got around to telling u that ur music in the morning FUCKIN rocks.... nyways hav fun u guys, n c ull next year at recommended solutions..... boom..

rollyz

Looks like a good line up. N S E W?

psyllium

Lookin good... :)

Been keen to have quality outdoor stomp!

.bloody oaf.

fuck yes! very keen to catch up with all mofos and cop an earful. i've sampled some of ya homegrown ben and its definitely chronic, i look forward to a nice big dose. and a sonic massage will be nice aswell. it's been too long. i'm all tense in the brainular region

wheresmydog

oh yeah! Will be there for sure. :bounce:

Dephile

Sick The Phatness Is in the Air Nice one boys cant wait to see what you have install for us WERD

crackers

what a great way to start the festive season :dance: :m:
can't wait to hear benny play all his new toons

SYNeR

Awesome!
Should be a sweet party to kick off the 3months+ of uni break / doof action :wink:

I can't wait to see the live(ly) set :)

Bring on what's sure to be an unholy night of good music :twisted: :dance: :m: :headphones: :drink: :rainbow:
Last edited by SYNeR on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who Hoo...!!! Sounds like we are all over due for some psychedelic insanity! :bounce:

VJ DAMAGE

yup, sounds good.

lenkou

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives" - William Dement

Sounds dreamy :D

Bounce

me likey :thumb:

Gora

lenkou wrote :
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives" - William Dement

Sounds dreamy :D

Hopefully the cops won't show up 3rd time in a row! Last two parties i went to in Newy were shut by the copers weren't they? Anyhow, have fun! 8)

SYNeR

Gora wrote :
Hopefully the cops won't show up 3rd time in a row! Last two parties i went to in Newy were shut by the copers weren't they? Anyhow, have fun! 8)

Yep, although I think the party ending a bit prematurely at 10am is to help with this (hopefully..). And, unlike those other parties, this one will be smaller, which is hopefully less of a reason for it to be shut down (think of it as an extended family picnic with a sound system! :wink: )

Gora

Cool!

Bounce

Last night at the Abercrombie in Syd, Shell and Elodie absolutely killed it during thier sets! :D some girls on the lineup perhaps.... *nudge nudge wink wink* ;);):D

Bounce

ps party looks like its coming together well though I'm still having a hard time acceptin that its nearly DECEMBER ALREADY! :shock:

:arrow: Just thought I would also anounce that there will be a very special and *interactive* element to the visuals on the night...... :crazy: stay tuned .... :bounce:

Dookie has just been confirmed on the line up! He'll be doing some nice dark prog warm-up to get your body and brain in line for the night.

Just letting you all know that the party is only going till 10am and we have the set times already worked out... sorry Jo :/

Not long to go though... I'll give you a hint and let you know that we are keeping with the Christmas theme in the decor... will be spesh!

SYNeR

5.0.9 wrote :
I'll give you a hint and let you know that we are keeping with the Christmas theme in the decor... will be spesh!

Plenty of ho-ho-hos, I hope! Bring on the outdoor bush brothel :wink:

venatrix

SYNeR wrote :
5.0.9 wrote :
I'll give you a hint and let you know that we are keeping with the Christmas theme in the decor... will be spesh!

Plenty of ho-ho-hos, I hope! Bring on the outdoor bush brothel :wink:

haha fully! bring the bush bitches!

psyllium

Abuse

hey :twisted:

cant wait for this one guys, iv been going hard at it, day and night, tryn 2 get the sound crisp and quality, hope you all like what comes out of my brain...

I wont be playing full live, just lively.... im still learnin ppl's!!

but i might be riggin up midi keyboard with my favourite sweeps,hits and samples ,i'll see how i go!

anyways untill then back to the studio!! :twisted: :twisted:
71 posts Page 1 of 3