track 8...may 17

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
138 posts Page 3 of 6

Experience Hamparty

Lame, I have a 21st I have to be at then. Anyone Know someone who has an important birthday so i have an excuse to leave early???? I dont wanna be stuck in an RSL club all night where I'm only gonna be depressed about what I'm missing :( :( Grrrrrrr. :verymad: Ohh well Have to plot something. From what Ive read people are in worse situations.

brainstorma

hey dad
we there yet?

tripn

Experience Hamparty wrote :
Lame, I have a 21st I have to be at then. Anyone Know someone who has an important birthday so i have an excuse to leave early???? I dont wanna be stuck in an RSL club all night where I'm only gonna be depressed about what I'm missing :( :( Grrrrrrr. :verymad: Ohh well Have to plot something. From what Ive read people are in worse situations.

just bullshit them. life is too short to spend in rsl clubs. plus it goes until 2pm anyway. :)

phoney

I dunno man, a 21st at an RSL sounds pretty good. But I guess ill be going to track 8 cause im not invited.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

romping at the local rissole is always a refreshing retreat.

venatrix

tripn wrote :

just bullshit them. life is too short to spend in rsl clubs. plus it goes until 2pm anyway. :)

Fully! My personal favourite excuse is to conjure a break dancing stripper emergency. Works every time. Or if you are good friends with them, just pull my most common trick: turn up for about 5 mins, grab a few free drinks, then mysteriously leave without saying goodbye. If you do this often enough people will get used to the behaviour and not only not be surprised when all of a sudden you are not there, but start to expect it!

itchytriggerniggerfingers

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
romping at the local rissole is always a refreshing retreat.

Hmmm, I don't remember posting that, but then I don't remember much of the last 57 hours except it involved booze, bent recoveries involving Melbourne & Israels finest, island hopping, more booze, returning to home base, more booze, good tunes, good mates, good times and more booze :oops:

I suspect that Spendsum has been misapproapriating my login :lol:

venatrix

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Hmmm, I don't remember posting that, but then I don't remember much of the last 57 hours except it involved booze, bent recoveries involving Melbourne & Israels finest, island hopping, more booze, returning to home base, more booze, good tunes, good mates, good times and more booze :oops:

I suspect that Spendsum has been misapproapriating my login :lol:

Are you trying to make me jealous? :verymad:

Lol Wouldn't put it past Bumsense :wink:

rogueqd

Is this going to be North or South of Syd, anyone know?

brainstorma

rogueqd wrote :
Is this going to be North or South of Syd, anyone know?
yes

the part wil be north south of the city

brainstorma

in other words
you just have to wait and see
and as there has been many issues with parties of late
i dont think there will be any indication of the location of the party till the very last minute if at all

*Taliana*

tripn wrote :

why not do both. ive done it before.

Dr. Scientist

phoney wrote :
I dunno man, a 21st at an RSL sounds pretty good. But I guess ill be going to track 8 cause im not invited.

RSLs are kick arse, I was saying how cool it would be to bang a 40 year old, An RSL helped that happen. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Experience Hamparty

Well he is a good friend but haven't been hangin round that crowd much lately. Too busy hangin round with western sydney doofers and DOOFING.

However, one of my very best friends who i lost contact with for a while wants too go to one before he pisses off to Switzerland for the next half year and im pretty sure track 8 will be the last one before he leaves. So I'm pretty sure birthday boy will understand when I stay for a couple of hours then leave. that'll allow me to get there by 11 at least .

Anyway, I don't expect him to stay at mine if he doesn't want, cause its going to be a doof at my place and hes likely to be disgusted and scared by us all. My birthdays not until 27th of december though, so dont get too excited yet. Im only using at as an excuse to soften up a couple of neigbours anyway.

FeralBrown

Dude... you don't need to justify it with us!
:roll:

Anyway, I think I just may make this one!!!
Seems like quite a fukn long time since I've been doofing without any responsibility, and DEFINITELY FAAAAAAAR TOO LONG since I was last Electric Pleasure Poled!!!! (747, I think!!! YIIIIIKES!!!) :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

brainstorma

yeah i still have the photo i got of you with your eyes open for once

and its been over a year since we last cause up bro
you me and a hunk of bilton i say

FeralBrown

^
haha... funny you should mention that, 'cause I just popped a new experimental batch in the drier last night!!!
Mountain pepper and roo... should be a winner!
:D

brainstorma

^^^
sounds good
though not a yummy a buffalo

bring it on down

also found a south African butcher in lane cove who sells bilton as well

puddles

hi everyone, just a quick track 8 update.......

we are happy to report that décor work is progressing quite well and were hoping to have quite a few creations by quite a few individuals to make you scratch your head throughout the evening and sunday

we are also happy to provide set times…….

bobret 10-1
hedonix (live) 1-2
S.E.T.H/sinister sequence (live/dj) 2-5
red two 5-7
third drop reflection (live) 7-8.30
nazca 8.30-11.30
amber 11.30-2.30

outdoor psytrance grooves to wake you up from your winter snooze

stay tuned for further details soon.....

MeowTron

i. am. so. fucken. keen.

FeralBrown

brainstorma wrote :
^^^
sounds good
though not a yummy a buffalo

bring it on down

also found a south African butcher in lane cove who sells bilton as well

Heh... the chick on the property next to us has just sold all her cattle and gone in for bison but there's NO FUCKING WAY I'm gonna have a crack at one of those hefty bastards!!! :shock:

...well, not before spring... I'll take a calf or something and we can be biltonged the fuck up for the festival season!!! :D

Pete_Paranoid

Tell him to fuck the RSL and hold the 21st and invite their mates to the doof!

This is why i am the ideas man.
:P

rosie

This is fantastic, an awesome party just in time for it to officially be our last doof before we move to Launceston :D
Can't wait!!! :flash:

Slink

Shit! Are there some seth africans on this forum? I swear to god i have never meet an aussie who actually knows what biltong is.

That chilli stuff from the lane cove guy is the bomb!

brainstorma

im not a roonki
but i loves me rugby and bilton
in that order to
138 posts Page 3 of 6