BENT PERCEPTION..03/05/08

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
112 posts Page 1 of 5
Abuse

LUCID VISIONS PRESENTS...BENT PERCEPTION

KHOPAT LIVE :twisted: - spectral/Noize conspiracy Rec. (portugal)
ShadowFx Live - Zenon Rec.
Autonomech Live - Zenon Rec.
Neuron Compost Live - Gi'iwa Productions
Daheen Live chill - regen Rec

djs:
Azza (renegade pound)
Alex (sundance/up recs)
Morbidelic (Booteshwara rec-- Israel)
Rythmic sun
Fractroll (green majik)
dicA
Halucidations
Substance
Psyllium
Vile delusions (Secret psyde)
Ahavamour (secret psyde)
Melanomad
Gigawatt
Chickens lip

sound Kv2
Visuals by Vortex :twisted: http://www.myspace.com/vortexsystems
lighting by pete paranoid and liquid psyght
Decor by Lucid visions

KHOPAT- Spectral/Noize conspiracy Rec
Khopat is Vasco Pedrosa from portugal. Vasco discovered psytrance in 1999 during his quest through electronic music. Since then and based on a previous musical education background he decided to create his own psytrance project.
Khopat's music concepts relies on a very strong rhythm based mix with all kinds of psychedelic sounds.
His music tries to lead the listeners to diverse cosmic environments, always allied with strong dance concepts....
in other words, 'Music for the mind and body'.
With releases on Menog's label Spectral Records, Kagdila Records, Noize Conspiracy, Yabi Records, 24/7 Media, Acidance Records and Shiva Space Technology amongst others, Khopat is delivering some of the most energetic and exciting darker full on psytrance on the market today. Vasco is also involved in side projects such as Karma Crop (with Sidhartha) and Poison Engineers (with Sushupti), with further releases expected shortly.

please check his myspace... www.myspace.com/khopat

Neuron Compost Gi'iwa records
After discovering the mysterious sounds of Goa Trance in 1996, it was only 2 years before re-psycle descended into the world of djing and began playing at small outdoor parties around Brisbane and Byron Bay. He was one of the founding members of the notorious Psy FM crew (along with fellow Australian artist Cyanescens - Alkaloid Productions), who were responsible for some of the most mind-bending events ever staged in that region. To date, re-psycle has shared flyer space with international artists such as Joujouka, CPU, Haltya, Texas Faggot, Sesto Sento, Ticon, The Nam-Shub of Enki and Mr. Peculiar.

Drawing on his passion for all things bizarre and beautiful, the Neuron Compost project was born to satisfy his craving for ecclectic driving beats mixed with complex melodies and bone-shaking basslines. The inclusion of the Neuron Compost live-act into Reece's performance repertoire has seen him smashing dancefloors across the east coast of Australia over the past few years. His musical ingenuity, combined with an explosive stage presence, has ensured Neuron Compost is in hot demand and an act not to be missed. (one prominent Australian Label Manager has described Neuron Compost as "the worlds leading alternative psytrance producer"!!!)

check out Neuron Compost's myspace.... http://www.myspace.com/neuroncompost

ShadowFx - Zenon records
Shadow Fx was created in 2002 by 26 year old James Hayes from Melbourne, Australia. James started his musical career studying and playing drums and guitar in high school. Then at the age of seventeen he discovered psytrance in and around the famous trance hotspot of Byron Bay. After listening to and Djing the music for several years, he decided to move to Melbourne and make a serious effort to put his own mark on the scene. He set himself up with a small studio and started to produce full time, leading him to the smooth and refined sound for which he is known today. Which has been described as a blend of deep, funky, morning grooves that are distinctively shaped from the Zenon sound. Intricate percussion lines interplay with emotive synth lines, then pieced together in the most intelligent of progressive structures. In recent years he has played at many parties all over Australia and Europe including Rainbow Serpent, Maitreya, Akasha Earthdance and Audiogasm. He has also released compilation tracks on ZMA, Zenon, Bio-sine, plus on Cosmic Conspiracy records with his brother Tetrameth. His debut album ‘Direct Influence’ was released on Zenon Records in July of 2007.

check out shadowfx's myspace.... http://www.myspace.com/shadowfxmusic

Daheen -Regen
Daheen is 28 year old Australian Dave Le Breton. After DJing around the world from the turn of the millennium, he dived into the world of producing electronic music in 2003. He released a limited release promo album 'Green Chillies' in 2005 that proved extremely popular and Daheen was soon found to be playing on both the main stage and chill out areas at many parties and festivals. His chill out music has a unique style and is a rich blend of live guitar, floating melodies, whacky samples, whales, dogs, monkeys, cows, lions, tigers, birds, opera singers, didgeridoo, bag pipes, Jews harp, laptop, and a partridge in a pear tree! He glides through genres ranging from ambient to dub to chilled breaks to psychedelic chill, always with plenty of funk. Daheen has performed his live chill set to much acclaim at a number of events up and down the east coast of Australia and overseas including sunset at Regrowth '06 and '07 festivals, This Is Not Art festival, and recent performances in London and India. He has 2 tracks to be released shortly through One World Music and Chill Om Records ...
check out daheen's myspace... http://www.myspace.com/daheen

if you would like to have a stall at this event please contact me asap

keep posted for more detailed additions to the thread

peace
boom :atom:
Last edited by Abuse on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Kaneda

Excellent :D

ALEXUP

Nice work Benny, Keen as :D

phatpat

last year was tops, looking forward to hearing the line up.

D-Psyfa

Nice one!! Looks like this will be another killer party! Enjoyed last year!!

psyllium

Looking fully shweeett... The last two were tops! Third will be charming :D

jarmin

fukn woot

KHOPAT LIVE....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you guys are in for a treat!!!

Abuse

for anyone who's thinking, "who's khopat...never heard of him"

just let me say, Last year was phatmatix, this year its khopat, bringing the absolute phatness

very nice tunes!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock:

SYNeR

Sweeeeeeeet... I loved the last Bent Perception, and I'm sure this one will be just as good.. I'm loving the lineup so far :D

Ahavamour

yay!!!!!!!! huge line up boys.. thanks a million 4 lettin me finish of ur beautiful event!!!! :lol: 8)

Kaneda

Woo! Neuron Compost :D

Definitely a live set not to miss...

ALEXUP

Nice work on getting Reece down here!

And ofcourse James!! Nice one Benny

SpeakaHuggers

KHOPAT & NEURON COMPOST!!
Love ya work ben!!!!
noice :twisted:

auntie c

best of luck with the directions this year boys...

we dont want anyone loosing there way, only there mind!

auntie c

Lookin foward to this one benny, seeing i missed the last one!

VJ DAMAGE

nice as, has much fun last year.

Abuse

hey everybody!! :shock:

theres one more suprise in store:

Another ZENON Live act is yet to be confirmed :twisted: :twisted:

for sum afternoon goodness

KEEP POSTED!!!

FRACAS

lets hope James brings his older brother.....Brothers Hayes =Awsome

simon

Abuse wrote :
hey everybody!! :shock:

theres one more suprise in store:

Another ZENON Live act is yet to be confirmed :twisted: :twisted:

for sum afternoon goodness

KEEP POSTED!!!

oh fuck yeah, i rekon i know who it is. Colossus effort if i am right :)

wanted: one baby sitter for the weekend of this party so this fat worm can catch the early bird... :D

tripn

nice work with booking Neuron Compost. should be good

Vlad_the_Inhaler

Expected Eargasm assault.

So what is the price looking like or is that still TBA...

SubStance

Looking the goods!!!

I need some positive energy and i think bent perception is the perfect prescription!!!!

See Yas There.........

belstar

please say that krumelur is coming :roll: :D

Abuse

Line up addition

Autonomech Live - (zenon recs) :atom:

Kaneda

Autonomech and Neuron Compost on the same lineup :shock:

Fuck yeah, wish I could be there for it :D
112 posts Page 1 of 5