DOOFCORP~29NOV~FREE event celebrating music & community

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
106 posts Page 3 of 5

VJ DAMAGE

Onya guys.

Had heaps of fun at the last one. Wish I could help out at this on, but time and life is a bitch (hopefully one day I will be able to afford to restore my VJ rig). Be there is spirit??

Everyone else should go eh?

SYNeR

Not too long to go now .. but it'll feel like forever.
:D
bargirl

functuck wrote :
:P I am living on central coast, but my motorbike is not too good
on dirt roads. If anyone can spare a seat on the day please let me know.

Much appreciated

Sunny

email - sunn.ra@gmail.com

will be in touch closer to the event as not sure about cars and an seating yet

Sanj X

Cyberwlf

May need to request a lift to this one, as i'm not sure what it'd be like driving after flying for around 25hrs and dealing with jetlag too! :P

Bounce

Cyberwlf wrote :
May need to request a lift to this one, as i'm not sure what it'd be like driving after flying for around 25hrs and dealing with jetlag too! :P

im sure we'll figure something out, even if i have to drive back to syd and get you myself! ;)

Bounce

Unfortunately our lovely dj pHobiA won't be able to play at this event :(

Although no one could possily take our gorgeous Elodies's place, the doofcorp crew have secured the funky dnb talents of Superbeast (Noisemaker) for punters listening and dancing pleasure. :D

I think I might take this upcoming weekend to chill-lax & prepare for the 3 weekends of PARTY-TIME coming up! :dance:
ctrl_brk

FEELING THE ENERGY ALREADY!!

Bounce

McBain has also just been added for a full-on uplifting morning set, been ages since I heard him play so really looking forward to it.

I'll have set times up soon for everyones perusal ;)

spangk

Bounce wrote :
Unfortunately our lovely dj pHobiA won't be able to play at this event :(

I'm still sad about that, can't wait to see her play again :)

-=trashy=-

cyberwlf returns at last! ;) :) :twisted:
..see you there! :rainbow:

Galactic Monkey

Yep, exams over then finally, gonna rock out to some Cyberwlf goodness too, been a while :P Hope you have some tasty treats for us mr wlf :)

Drum and bass set sounds awesome :DD

venatrix

Cyberwlf wrote :

Pussy ;)

noitnemretsim

Its going to be awesome seeing cybes again. The original dark lord of sydney. Kok and memski had to work overtime to pick up the slack while guy was gone.
jenstyler

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to Oz doofs but out every weekend in the uk. I havent stomped since January and am in desperate need of it but am having trouble sorting transport out. I live in Manly - if theres anyone out there that could come to my rescue please let me know

Nice one guys x :P

Cyberwlf

I start the journey of my flights back to Oz today, looking forward to being back in the Aussie bush for this on my return!

Bounce

Hi guys - I hope everyone is gearing up for this weekends festivities - its been way too long since the last Doofcorp and I for one am getting super psyched! :smasha:

Just a reminder to sign up for directions by this Friday. We have a few possible sites up our sleeve (within close proximity to each other) and will not be making the final decision until the day depending on a number of factors such as weather & expected attendance. Directions will not be posted on any public forums and the crew ask that they be kept as private as possible to ensure that only people who are seeking to celebrate our doofing community and music in a fun, friendly and, above all, safe environment attend.

VIVA LA DOOFCORP! :D

panzel

cant wait 4 this

:bounce:

SpeakaHuggers

saterdee yet?

SYNeR

SpeakaHuggers wrote :
saterdee yet?

I don't know about you, but I'm staring at the 'Tuesday' on my calendar trying to make the letters morph to read 'Saturday' & wishing myself into the future.

Hurry uuuuuuup weekend

Bounce

SYNeR wrote :
SpeakaHuggers wrote :
saterdee yet?

I don't know about you, but I'm staring at the 'Tuesday' on my calendar trying to make the letters morph to read 'Saturday' & wishing myself into the future.

Hurry uuuuuuup weekend

I'm so with you! two more days of mind-numbing temping work left......

Not to soud like a downer but I've got one more 'community service' announcement.

Unfortunately due to the location of the event NO PETS will be allowed. Just thought I might put this up as I know many of you like to doof with your canine family members - sorry:(

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :flash:

FeralBrown

Keen az muztard for this li'l number!
:D :D :D

oops

ah bummed I can't attend due to work comittments -

HOPE IT ALL GOES BEAUTIFUL and WILD for ya's.

Bounce

oops wrote :
ah bummed I can't attend due to work comittments -

HOPE IT ALL GOES BEAUTIFUL and WILD for ya's.

do you want us to call in a bomb threat? :wink:

jasperor

If anyone is going from NEWCASTLE and has 3 SPARE SEATS we are looking for a lift to the party!

will split PETROL MONEY =]
pm me =]

spangk

Bounce wrote :

I want a Doofdorp tshirt :twisted:
106 posts Page 3 of 5