Channel ? Warehouse Free Party Sat 30th August 2008

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
25 posts Page 1 of 1
DSSfreeparty

Channel ? Warehouse Free Party
Last edited by DSSfreeparty on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

STEVONOISEMAKER

i guess i will be the first to say HECK FARKING YES!!

dss parties are always the best:)

venatrix

:bounce:

milf

shit yeah! best news today!!

Sinner

Yay levels are at maximum.

Baker

Would be good to see an elixir stage again.

I miss the elixir doofs :cry:

tract

I too would also like to experience several PA systems in the one warehouse that results in an unintelligible dogs breakfast of sound.

tripn

tract wrote :
I too would also like to experience several PA systems in the one warehouse that results in an unintelligible dogs breakfast of sound.

lol

traveller

hehe yep that happens sometimes :D

some of the venues have been really cool tho too!

all part of the adventure!

:smasha:

omnava25

tract wrote :
nice one! :verymad:lollollol

Phsiris

traveller wrote :
hehe yep that happens sometimes :D

some of the venues have been really cool tho too!

all part of the adventure!

:smasha:

the coolest one was the abc warehouse building. that place rocked and none of the stages conflicted with each other.

STEVONOISEMAKER

The abc party was amazing, and I think the catacombs of rooms deterred the fun police from shutting it down.

The one at Tarren point was my favourite though, remarkably little sound clash as I recall, I think mainly cos every stage had a nice big rig:)

Llama

I was originally gonna go to Fantasia: Return Of The Raver but after going to the Silverwater Warehouse Party, I know where I'll be going that night!!!!

traveller

STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
The one at Tarren point was my favourite though, remarkably little sound clash as I recall, I think mainly cos every stage had a nice big rig:)

haha man as soon as i walked in there all i could here was what sounded like really loud white noise...it was only when i got within 20-30 metres of a stage that i could start to make out beats from the chaos :P

i was told later tho that there was a whole other building being used as well as the one i was in! hehe didnt even see it and i thought the party was huge :D

STEVONOISEMAKER

traveller wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :

haha man as soon as i walked in there all i could here was what sounded like really loud white noise...it was only when i got within 20-30 metres of a stage that i could start to make out beats from the chaos :P
:D

hehe is quite possible i may have just been off my face and snuggling up to the speakers of each stage i visited:p

Dr. Scientist

WARRIOR SOUND. CHECK!

WARRIORS ON READY STATUS. CHECK!

I AND I BE RIPE FI WAR WIT DE QUIETNESS!!!

nat

Fuck yes!!!!! so there!!

Dr. Scientist

STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
The abc party was amazing, and I think the catacombs of rooms deterred the fun police from shutting it down.

Police didnt shut it down because of people power. They stopped people leaving and entering until sun up. Official policy.
DSSfreeparty

The venue has been upgraded to a multi story city warehouse venue 5 mins from the CBD

venatrix

DSSfreeparty wrote :
The venue has been upgraded to a multi story city warehouse venue 5 mins from the CBD

Fuck yeah :killah:

gabbakeisen

I'll be there for sure

Ju-Ju

well amen for nOt aving to go out west :thumb: :atom:

STEVONOISEMAKER

We are very pleased to announce that in addition to the quality array of stages you will find at this Saturdays event, you can also expect a noisemaker stage busting out some fine psy, (with a dash of underground electro, prog and spotcore to warm up)

Line up is looking like:

CNOT
SINNER
BEEF SUPREME
LEEROY
PIRATE LOVE
WEEMAN

See you there:)

ed_2251

Cannot fucking waiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigSpoon

Sure beat the shit out of the berlin warehouse party i wound up at a few weeks ago.

wahhhhhh a chockobo!
25 posts Page 1 of 1