RHYTHMIC EARTH ~ Fri 10th - Sun 12th April 09

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
245 posts Page 5 of 10
AdrianPsy

Hope it doesn't rain too much over the weekend :oops:
bargirl

the pic of the rythmic creek.....stones and all, i can already picture the cracked heads and smashed faces in the moonlight coming thru the trees with stars in their eyes..........lmao :))))) endless sick humerous moments for warped mind.

omg god i hope it's not me... :D
bargirl

speaking of creeks.....how's the creek now with all the rain?
AdrianPsy

I'm guessing the creek will be nicely filled?
bargirl

bursting even :mrgreen:
merlinux

it will be mostly sunny with a few psychadelic clouds hanging around.... And maybe just a drizzle on sunday day to cool us down :) hoping anyway
AdrianPsy

merlinux wrote :
it will be mostly sunny with a few psychadelic clouds hanging around.... And maybe just a drizzle on sunday day to cool us down :) hoping anyway

That'll be nice if it is like that... hope your prediction comes true merlin. :alien:
ATREYU

AdrianPsy wrote :
merlinux wrote :

That'll be nice if it is like that... hope your prediction comes true merlin. :alien:

We can make it happen. :flash:
AdrianPsy

ATREYU wrote :
AdrianPsy wrote :
merlinux wrote :

We can make it happen. :flash:

Sun dance? :rainbow:
merlinux

ill just take it as is.... If u remember last february you'll be happy if you get a drop of water anyway heh heh....
That was dry and &%$@ hot!
sci0n

Site looks amazing!!
Terrafractyl

looks beautiful indeed :shock:

counting down the days....
Bizzy B

hey guys, first official post i guess.

we havent been to a festie yet here (or as you say... a 'doof')...

really itching to hit up the aussie forests!

can someone fill me in a bit?

1. how/when are we informed of location

2. what sort of psy are we talking? brain-bashing full-on? more proggy? goa? a mix?

3. whose got a ride from sydney for 1-3 canadians going a bit psy-cho (GET IT? - k that sucked i know) in sydney since we arrived - NEED SOME REAL PARTIERS, tired of this posh crap!!!!

Fully willing to share cost of expenses!!

email me @ thommy.lion@gmail.com please :) looking forwards to finally meeting some kind-hearted aussies!

much luv....
STEVONOISEMAKER

Bizzy B wrote :
1. how/when are we informed of location

on the day. maaaaybe the day before if the organisers feel like it.

Bizzy B wrote :
2. what sort of psy are we talking? brain-bashing full-on? more proggy? goa? a mix?

the line up they have organised will feature a spectacular array of styles, from the softest to the hardest, and everything in between.
(maybe even some goa if adrian gets his wish haha)

Bizzy B wrote :
3. whose got a ride from sydney for 1-3 canadians going a bit psy-cho (GET IT? - k that sucked i know) in sydney since we arrived - NEED SOME REAL PARTIERS, tired of this posh crap!!!!

not me sorry, full bus already, if there's 3 of you, i'd recommend considering a hire car. these guys are the cheapest: http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/
haha, but get in early for easter!

and yes, much of the partying in sydney does suck big hairy ones, hence why it's so nice in the underground:)
AdrianPsy

STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
the line up they have organised will feature a spectacular array of styles, from the softest to the hardest, and everything in between.
(maybe even some goa if adrian gets his wish haha)

oh you :roll:

nah a goa set would be pretty sweet though
Shapeshifters

The weather is beginning to look more promising. Hopefully it's just making the fairy land lusher :atom:

We've had a few emails about alternate stage. For our first rhythmic Earth, let's call it a learning curve, we have kept production to one main stage with basically psytrance of varying forms. PLUS one chill stage setup with food and space to chill with comfort cushions and nice stuffs to look at and chill tunes to listen to;~)) ..we will let you know more about the menu for chill and food soon.

Markets will be happening with trinkets, clothes, healing and food. AND a stall selling crepes... with les garçons et les filles français font les crepes. yum :bonfire:

ps... if we feel ready for it, we may introduce an alternative stage NEXT EASTER FULL MOON :rainbow: :rainbow:
deXtrous

Hey, doof virgin here.. Planning on heading over with a couple of mates. What's the turn out usually like at events like this?
Ritchie_Jay

deXtrous wrote :
Hey, doof virgin here.. Planning on heading over with a couple of mates. What's the turn out usually like at events like this?

Doofs are heaps of fun, be prepared though with lots of food and water, sun protection and shade of all forms, some shelter, warm clothes and dancing shoes.

People are always friendly, so if you don't have anything there just ask someone.

Drive safe, ie sleep before you drive home.

Have a good one.

RJ
AdrianPsy

Shapeshifters wrote :
PLUS one chill stage setup with food and space to chill with comfort cushions and nice stuffs to look at and chill tunes to listen to;~)) ..we will let you know more about the menu for chill and food soon.

Sounds good! :D
spangk

Fully cannot wait. Especially for lovely Terrafractyl set. Nice sounding new release Chrysalis... ALMOST available to us, we get a sneaky ear on it just before :atom:

:thumb: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/disp ... sp?id=7866

...annnnd my prediction is the **dancefloor will rock, stomp and even mash and skank allllll weekend i sayyyy
Amber

Excitement is building :bounce:!! Should be a wicked weekend, I love the sound of lush fairyland!!

Plenty of cherries to be popped by the look of things, great to have some lithe young virgins along :D
FRACAS

spangk wrote :

...annnnd my prediction is the **dancefloor will rock, stomp and even mash and skank allllll weekend i sayyyy

i predict there will be skanking it , hitting it hard , and the possiblilty of getting more gutter!!(all my fav "so u think u can dance terms")

and Amber popping the cherries of lithe young virgins :shock: ??<<<tickets? set times?? :oops:

Will be good to see a lot of new faces.....and old ones.. :killah:
fowlerpace

Any idea of set times? or are they a surprise too? :wink:
STEVONOISEMAKER

Yaaay to skanking!!
synthz

I remember being a virgin.

Then I went to rainbow.
245 posts Page 5 of 10