CONQUEST SYDNEY presents GMS - SATURDAY 28TH MARCH 2009

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
93 posts Page 4 of 4
eldeivit

Well mate, you should see the Aussie artists: Hefty Output, Pondscum, Tetrameth and Sensient play. And The best Australian doofs are Newcastle, and Regen parties; if you really want the best psychedelic fun, with the best quality music, line-ups, and set structure, come to Bent Perception, or the next Beyond Imagination; you wont know what hit you; no cheesy nonsense here, but just phat, excellent, intelligent, heavy, and worthy psytrance, in beautiful forests with nice decor, food and people...

And I tell you, Hefty Output is excellent day music.

Furthermore, do some research and just see the worthy international artists we have had over the last few years. I however reckon Australian psytrance is the overall best, I say this in an unbiassed manner. However I do like Hutti Heita, Access Gremlin, M.W.S, Sychotria, Blisargon Demogorgon and Vegetal a lot.

I renounce Israeli, many-amphetamine-builds, fist banging, hollow music; I like deep, organic, phat, heavy, psychedelic, creative psy; music you can really dance to.

Thanks for the info dude. I hope to see those Aussie artists performing soon, so I would be able to compare by myself to the European psytrance I like..

I'm just wondering...If Australian psytrance is the overall best..how come the Australian psytrance is not recognized in other countries as one the best ??? Furtheremore...If you have a look to festivals such as Fullmoon festival (Germany), Boom festival (Portugal), Vuuv Fest (Germany), Universo Parallelo (Brazil). Big festivals ...You hardly see aussie artists performing....

I don't mean because Aussie psytrance is not good, but because aussie artists are not well know on the other side of the earth.. I've been at psytrance festivals on Europe and America...and I can tell you that Aussie artits are rarely mentioned over there.. ( Space tribe & FReq most likely)

Can you recommend me a good album of Hutti Heita, Access Gremlin, M.W.S, Sychotria??
third tier

eldeivit wrote :
I'm just wondering...If Australian psytrance is the overall best..how come the Australian psytrance is not recognized in other countries as one the best ??? Furtheremore...If you have a look to festivals such as Fullmoon festival (Germany), Boom festival (Portugal), Vuuv Fest (Germany), Universo Parallelo (Brazil). Big festivals ...You hardly see aussie artists performing....

I don't mean because Aussie psytrance is not good, but because aussie artists are not well know on the other side of the earth.. I've been at psytrance festivals on Europe and America...and I can tell you that Aussie artits are rarely mentioned over there.. ( Space tribe & FReq most likely)

Can you recommend me a good album of Hutti Heita, Access Gremlin, M.W.S, Sychotria??

Hey, I'm all for discussion on artists/producers DJs and the like.. but if you'd like to do that... there are better forum threads than this one... Check out the Index for the options... thanx

Wade Shekinah

eldeivit wrote :

These are not that well known and some are new to this creative scene

They're mostly on compilations. Some good compilations are Helicon Vedas, Yggrasounds II, Alien Agenda (Illuminati Records), Left Speaker Dancer, Hate (Golden Dawn Records). This music is not for the soft hearted.

Blisargon Demogorgon: Book of Magic, and Vegetal: Free Thinkers are Dangerous, are also good.

Pondscum plays overseas. And some of the artists from Zenon Records (the best progressive in the world) may also. I adjure thee to get music by Zenon artists - Sensient, Tetrameth, Autonomech, One Tastey Morsal, Shadow FX, - they are excellent Australian artists. DECIDE FOR YOUR SELF BY THE BEAUTY AND CLEVERNESS OF THIS MUSIC; YOU SHOULD NOT JUDGE AN ARTIST BY HIS BLOODY RESUME/PORTFOLIO OF FESTIVALS THEY'VE PLAYED AT. Alot of festivals can be candy-arss gatherings anyway - far too mainstream.

You must hear PONDSCUM and if you could be at a doof to hear him play you would salute him.
Last edited by Wade Shekinah on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
monkey

Guys find another thread to discuss DJS pretty pls with LCD and Cookies on top ..!!!
FRACAS

Wade Shekinah wrote :
[You must hear PONDSCUM and if you could be at a doof to hear him play you would salute him.

i enjoy pondscum .... :killah:
Conquest

Hi friends,

Behold, the set times:

10:00pm DJ Zee
11:00pm NoMSG
12:00am Gil Paradox
1:00am Michele Adamson
2:00am GMS
4:00am Fabeta

See you on the dancefloor...
Shagga

Thanks for the info dude. I hope to see those Aussie artists performing soon, so I would be able to compare by myself to the European psytrance I like..

Shadow FX & Tetrameth both headlined BOOM last year and Sensient and I think Sun Control Species played the time before.
They all ( maybe not Sensient) played at Universo Parallelo NYE just gone.
Tetrameth has toured Sth America I don't know how many times... he will be there again in a few weeks
Those 4 alone tour overseas for a few months at least once a year and have been for a while.

Hefty Output are asked to play overseas all the time but there are two of them so most promoters can't afford the flights.

I could go on.... but other than to say do some research
monkey

Tripple J has devoted an hour on Saturday to GMS and Michele.. listen in if your curious about the music...

Beatz Radio are airing a little competition ~ check it if you wanna free ticket.

Sense FM are also airing a program with an interview from SPACE with the organisers.

STEVONOISEMAKER

Wah! Lookin like this’ll be a fun weekend indeed:)

For those who think 5am is too early to go to bed, we should have some outdoor minirig afterparty action happening,

Tis 99% definite.

Hit us up for details on the night:)
STEVONOISEMAKER

damned double posting:p
venatrix

FRACAS wrote :

i agree with nath. about everything.
noitnemretsim

FRACAS wrote :
Meltdown wrote :
GoyaBoy wrote :
jews are into making money...nothing else.

You'd be suprised, some are into other things... Like running websites... banning fuckwits... just to name a couple.

Cya :D :killah:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :m: :clap: :clap:
nice response mr t .....

gold
monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VOJDnA7EY

Dont do drugs kids haha

this such nice olde

Crazy video though
AdrianPsy

monkey wrote :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VOJDnA7EY

Dont do drugs kids haha

this such nice olde

Crazy video though

Great track... but the videos along with the video make the guy who uploaded it seem like a poser lol

video description wrote :
some pictures about drugs...GMS-Juice...nice track x)...Comment and rate it...peace...AND DO DRUGS THE VIDEO LIES... haha just kiddin' dont follow my footsteps dont do drugs kidz...peace
:roll:
synthz

FRACAS wrote :
Wade Shekinah wrote :
[You must hear PONDSCUM and if you could be at a doof to hear him play you would salute him.

Say pondscum and hefty output at the last beyond. Have to say it was epic. At first I didnt even like most of the songs on hefty outputs myspace, but seeing them live will go down as one of the best sets ive ever witnessed.
monkey

Now this remix is sweet dudes... !!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwWrz8c1-c
monkey

Forecast for Saturday
Fine. Mostly sunny. Light winds tending light to moderate east to northeasterly in the afternoon.

Precis: Fine. Becoming sunny.

City: Max: 25 Parramatta: Max: 25

UV Alert: 10:10 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

GMS
itchytriggerniggerfingers

monkey wrote :
Forecast for Saturday
Fine. Mostly sunny. Light winds tending light to moderate east to northeasterly in the afternoon.

Precis: Fine. Becoming sunny.

City: Max: 25 Parramatta: Max: 25

UV Alert: 10:10 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

GMS

Huh?!?

Security on the door : on edge :angry:
Vibe inside: tense :bonfire:
93 posts Page 4 of 4