NOWHERE NEAR - Hydraglyph LIVE - 30th May SET TIMES UP!!!!!!

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
92 posts Page 4 of 4
Slink

hells yeah! :killah:
ALEXUP

:atom:
Abuse

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!
:smasha: :smasha: :smasha: :dance: :dance: :smasha: :smasha: :dance: :grr: :grr: :grr:
Chunder

Haven't been to a doof in ages. I'm so excited I may pee my pants! :bounce:

I sure hope it doesn't rain. :shock:

Anyone able to tell me how to get tickeets online?
I don't mind getting them at the door, but I'll get them online if it's easy enough.
Mostly just want to know how/if we have to collect tickets or just show receipt at door etc... :roll:
monkey

Chunder wrote :
Anyone able to tell me how to get tickeets online?
I don't mind getting them at the door, but I'll get them online if it's easy enough.
Mostly just want to know how/if we have to collect tickets or just show receipt at door etc... :roll:

You can purchase through moshtix - http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id ... ef=moshtix

And just bring along some I.D with the receipt and it'll be sweet. :)

Not long now folks : )
Underpantsgnomes

Guys if you get tickets on moshtix make sure its before friday night, coz it wil be closing. Also 3 more days...rest well and be reeeaaddyy tooo slleeewwwww :killah: :twisted:
scottfree

Underpantsgnomes wrote :
-Please be respectful to the forest - pick up all rubbish, dont leave bottles and cigarette butts around etc..

Yeah, and don't forget the toilet paper so it can be left all over as forest decoration after the event :x

Can't wait....... now if only I could find where I left that time machine: I'll be seeing you all on Saturday in 10 minutes.
Underpantsgnomes

scottfree wrote :
Underpantsgnomes wrote :
-Please be respectful to the forest - pick up all rubbish, dont leave bottles and cigarette butts around etc..

Yeah, and don't forget the toilet paper so it can be left all over as forest decoration after the event :x

Can't wait....... now if only I could find where I left that time machine: I'll be seeing you all on Saturday in 10 minutes.

good point, that was coming in the directions mail :)

make it 5
Abuse

scottfree wrote :
Underpantsgnomes wrote :

everyone should dig a hole before they do there toilet stuff, then bury it after :D
JAH_WARRIOR

just find a spot to dance in and stay there and eventually the hole will come all by itself...
then you shit where you stand.
will be appropriate cause the dancefloor is gonna be STANKING :bonfire: :bonfire: :bonfire:
2 days WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
slew to you too :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
Underpantsgnomes

JAH_WARRIOR wrote :
just find a spot to dance in and stay there and eventually the hole will come all by itself...
then you shit where you stand.
will be appropriate cause the dancefloor is gonna be STANKING :bonfire: :bonfire: :bonfire:
2 days WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
slew to you too :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:

awwwww JAH JAH awwww JAH JAH JAH JAH JAH JAaaaaaaH...bru u are screamable
dtta

rosie wrote :
Fucking SWEET!! :grr:

Please don't bite me doofhead!!! *shivers in fear*
Chappo

Ahh not going to be able to make it, got a mates bucks party. Hope it's awesome and the dance floor is a mess of movement and a mess of people who are a mess!
Underpantsgnomes

Chappo wrote :
Ahh not going to be able to make it, got a mates bucks party. Hope it's awesome and the dance floor is a mess of movement and a mess of people who are a mess!

gonnna be pure dimension shifters :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
panzel

no more sleeps!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
shtonkalot

Yay, lost internet over night and wasn't sure I'd gotten directions. Got 'em now (I'm sure some of those right turns should be lefts...) and can't wait to doof you all there.
Gotta pack some fuzzies and sparkly things.
prawncess

i flew in for weekend from gold coast to see my mates whitey and ang and i must say i was thoroughly impressed ! after getting lost, as did most i think, we got right down to the business of having a great time and it was a blast n a half
thanks so much to the kru who put all the effort into making it so spesh
and to all those who were dancing and playing, thanks for sharing you beautiful creatures!!!!!
mush love miss ang
ps it was a pleasure to meet juzy :D
92 posts Page 4 of 4