PSYBLIME @ HOME NIGHTCLUB MAY 29

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
33 posts Page 1 of 2
D-Psyfa

Sublime & Home nightclub present another night of PSYBLIME delights on May 29!!!

Home has Sydney's biggest indoor sound system by far...plenty of room to dance, chill, lose yourself......so come and join us in delivering some psy trance goodness to Sydney's largest trance club :dj:

Contact D-Psyfa for free entry (limited) or special discounts
info@dpsyfa.com

PSYBLIME
MAY 29 2009
HOME NIGHTCLUB- COCKLE BAY WHARF, DARLING HARBOUR

NICK SENTIENCE
HEDONIX (LIVE- MAIN STAGE)
S.E.T.H (LIVE)
NoMSG
OZZY
DJ JEANNIE
CARLINHOS

NICK SENTIENCE
Nick Sentience is undeniably one of the most talented an innovative DJ and producer in the hard dance scene. At only 27 years of age his music career has expanded 10 highly successful years during which he has produced and remixed over 150 tracks including the biggest dance anthems that have defined the sound of hard dance to where it is today. Now playing a full on style of psy trance, he has recently rocked crowds in Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Canada, USA, Europe and landed him headline sets at some of the world's most prestigious clubs and festivals such as Space (Ibiza), Eden (Ibiza), Brixton Academy (London), Shepherds Bush Empire (London), Ministry of Sound (London), Heaven (London), Godskitchen/Polysexual, Creamfields, Gatecrasher, Slinky, Extreme Euphoria vs. Tidy, Gallery, Goodgreef (UK), Home (Sydney), Liquid Rooms (Tokyo), HQXL, Defqon (Holland) and many more all alongside the biggest artists in dance music.

stay tuned for more info.........
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Nice work D-Psyfa team 8)
monkey

Good luck with this... will try make down!
8)

STEVONOISEMAKER

good to see them doing this again:)

not so good to see nick sentience headlining again though, must say i was pretty dissapointed with his set last time.

not to say it's bad music, just not necessarily something i'd call psytrance.

on the plus side, hedonix = megawin, and rest of the line up is tops too.

give those munters a dose of the good stuff!
JAH_WARRIOR

Noone else sensing dateclash between this and Nowhere Near??
Poor planning...There are so many weeks in winter, why this one?
jaimz

JAH_WARRIOR wrote :
There are so many weeks in winter, why this one?

It's a Sublime event. They would have decided to have a go at putting psytrance on the mainfloor and asked D'Psyfa to organize the acts. Whether there was an outdoor on the next night wouldn't have factored into that. This is mainly for the several hundred regular Sublime punters, to give them something a bit different that they might like. Any psytrance people who feel like coming along to support it is an added bonus.

There's more to the scene than the couple of hundred people who go to outdoor events.
JAH_WARRIOR

Good call.
it would have been nice though for them to eventually start coming to outdoors and Hydraglyph is a pretty big name, as well as the numerous quality Aussie acts that are playing...
Hopefully one day someone will try and make it so that the people who want to can go to both.
What i was saying earlier is it isn't too cool to make them decide.
but at the end of the day whoever wants to go to Psyblime will and whoever wants to head into the bush will.
Good luck with the event guys...
Irie
fowlerpace

STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :

not so good to see nick sentience headlining again though, must say i was pretty dissapointed with his set last time.

Completely agree, Stevo. His set was a real let down. Seemed to just be old rave tracks remixed with a psytrancey bassline... boring! :sleep:

PAUL TAYLOR on the other hand - he blew the roof off the place! Perfect in everyway!
Can't wait for someone to bring him back - hopfully outdoors!
jaimz

JAH_WARRIOR wrote :
it would have been nice though for them to eventually start coming to outdoors and Hydraglyph is a pretty big name, as well as the numerous quality Aussie acts that are playing...

In what way is Hydraglyph is a big name? Besides the lack of vowels.
JAH_WARRIOR

Well you're right Jaimz, they ain't no Michelle Adamson and/or GMS or Skazi or Infected Mushroom, those would be big names to you i suppose..but if you are actually into PSYtrance they are PURE beasts...anyway im not a fighter, i'm a rasta..
This conversation is stale.

i Hope this event rocks.
good luck dudez....
PEACE and LIGHT
D-Psyfa

JAH_WARRIOR wrote :
Noone else sensing dateclash between this and Nowhere Near??
Poor planning...There are so many weeks in winter, why this one?

fair point....but Tom (Jaimz) was pretty much spot on the money. The date was also decided many months ago but due to a couple of acts cancelling the advertising has been held back.

People don't so much need to decide as this event is on the Friday night and Hydraglyph is on the Saturday. We did a gig with Minilogue & Peter Gun after Rhythmic Earth a few weeks ago and there were a number of people that kicked on to both parties (bot parties had in excess of 800 people as well). I guess it's just a matter of leaving some petrol in the tank if you're split between which party to choose, and maybe considering both?

Worried about coin? send me an email and I'll arrange a deal on the door
venatrix

fowlerpace wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :

Completely agree, Stevo. His set was a real let down. Seemed to just be old rave tracks remixed with a psytrancey bassline... boring! :sleep:

Sounds like the perfect act for the party.. a soft intro to psy with a sound the regular subbies crew will recognise and relate to.

would be good if some doofers came and took a minute to spot out people that look like they are getting into the psy and walk up and say hi and tell them a bit about the music etc.
Sinister Sequence

venatrix wrote :
would be good if some doofers came and took a minute to spot out people that look like they are getting into the psy.

Yeah but with Burnsy on the bill............c'mon dear :roll:

Hey Em, check out the little bugger cheerin' the old man along.........inni good !
ozzy

Well I'm Keen!
:bounce:
Sinister Sequence

^^^ Bout time we caught up carot-top......few beers :killah:
ozzy

Sinister Sequence wrote :
^^^ Bout time we caught up carot-top......few beers :killah:

You're on sunshine.
ozzy

Abuse

jaimz wrote :
JAH_WARRIOR wrote :

people that like full on would say hydraglyph is up there..

they have some really good music :)
FRACAS

jaimz wrote :

the same way that this is "sydneys biggest psytrance event" ...

:D
STEVONOISEMAKER

^^BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then…

HAHAHAHAHA
jaimz

FRACAS wrote :
jaimz wrote :

Ha! :-)

I'll pay that. ;-)
robbie303

fowlerpace wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :

PAUL TAYLOR on the other hand - he blew the roof off the place! Perfect in everyway!

Somebody please get paul taylor outdoors!!!! That would be bloody fantastic!!!! :)
Sinister Sequence

FRACAS wrote :
jaimz wrote :

PLUGGED!! Tops to Nath!!
D-Psyfa

robbie303 wrote :
fowlerpace wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :

Somebody please get paul taylor outdoors!!!! That would be bloody fantastic!!!! :)

could be happening at end of year......more news soon
Jeannie

Well... I'm planning to play at one and go to the other, so.... why not come support us locals indoors ey??? I hear its a wicked sound system...
33 posts Page 1 of 2