NEW PSYCLE.. DEC 31st feat. PRINCIPLES OF FLIGHT & RAZ

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
214 posts Page 6 of 9
shtonkalot

Is Tetrameth still gonna be there? I see a bunch of cancelled dates on his myspace.
I hope so, I just had it pointed out to me that I went to school with him.
Either way this is a boom I can't wait for. Excitement...
Abuse

Tetrameth will definetly be there at New Psycle

He will be playing a back 2 back Live set with shadow fx
:killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:

wooohooo
speekeesy

Aha! The bro duo back in action 8)
bargirl

damn shame the roster does not allow for this one.....crystal ball says holidays for sure next xmas silly season...sweet!!! i love good news :rainbow:
Pete_Paranoid

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station...

The origin of strobe lighting dates to 1931, when Harold Eugene "Doc" Edgerton employed a flashing lamp to make an improved stroboscope for the study of moving objects, eventually resulting in dramatic photographs of objects such as bullets in flight.

EG&G [now a division of URS] was founded by Harold E. Edgerton, Kenneth J. Germeshausen and Herbert E. Grier in 1947 as Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier, Inc. and today bears their initials. In 1931, Edgerton and Germeshausen had formed a partnership to study high-speed photographic and stroboscopic techniques and their applications. Grier joined them in 1934, and in 1947, EG&G was incorporated. During World War II, the government's Manhattan Project made use of Edgerton's discoveries to photograph atomic explosions; it was a natural evolution that the company would support the Atomic Energy Commission in its weapons research and development after the war. This work for the Commission provided the historic foundation to the Company's present-day technology base.[2]

The strobe light was popularized on the club scene during the 1960s when it was used to reproduce and enhance the effects of lucy in the sky with diamonds trips. Ken Kesey used strobe lighting in coordination with the music of the Grateful Dead during his legendary Acid Tests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strobe_light

Please note I have a large workplace first aid kit, and senior first aid certificate which I have renewed over many years, and registered with the sarsat satellite. I am competent to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation, especially if they are hot girls!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
akin

The new psycle is looking super SUPER phat there fellas.

Wish i could make it.........

No doubt there'll be heaps of smiling faces.

Happy days with it!!!!!!!!!!

8)
Abuse

akin wrote :
The new psycle is looking super SUPER phat there fellas.

Wish i could make it.........

No doubt there'll be heaps of smiling faces.

Happy days with it!!!!!!!!!!

8)

hope you have a good chrissy and new years matey...talk soon
:D
susan

simon wrote :
..... anyone going from the central coast or newey? i can train it up there if need be.

hey simon
don't know yet if you are sorted to get out to the site.
can help if you are not, please let me know soon mate.
looking forward to seeing you again. :atom:
jarmin

hurry up new years...
this is be a good one :bounce: :bounce:
Luiz

I need a lift, from Sydney. If anyone can help me, please, send a message, thanks
speekeesy

if you can't get a lift from the sydney crew there's always the train and the newy crew.... :idea:
Cyberwlf

Heard about this one a while back and been keen on it ever since seeing the line-up ;)

Will be first time in years I will actually be close to Sydney again for NYE too!
Buzz_BR

Need a lift from anywhere...I can catch a train from Sydney to Newcastle or anywhere else, but I need to go to the party !
2nd17th

get together and hire a mini bus and driver. i think its safe to say that newie would be good as a pick up as it is the newie crew putting on the party so im guessing it will be up around there.
tm1988

i think that all the sydney guys (including me) should meet up and go together by train to the closest staion to the party and then share a taxi to the party...
if anyone from sydney is interster with this plan contact me: marz.tal@gmail.com
Abuse

tm1988 wrote :
i think that all the sydney guys (including me) should meet up and go together by train to the closest staion to the party and then share a taxi to the party...
if anyone from sydney is interster with this plan contact me: marz.tal@gmail.com

there is a train station very close to the party..
Maitland station..

you get a train from sydney then swap at either Broadmeadow or Hamilton station then get on another train to maitland

from maitland its about a 30min drive (roughly)

:atom:
Last edited by Abuse on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ju-Ju

tm1988 wrote :

do taxis do dirt trax ? if not hope the track is not too long for the foot mish !
traveller

haha ive seen taxi drivers go pretty far down the dirt roads
before they get freaked out, demand money and make you walk the
rest of the way :P

depends on the driver, and i guess how you yourself look :mrgreen:
Cyberwlf

Mem, you going to be there for this? :)
2nd17th

ring the ppl below
they have a 12 seater bus that can be driven with a normal car license for $170, return next day, 300km usage.
$500 bond on C/C and $25 for insurance waiver

Head Office:
Peaks Mini Bus Hire
62 New England Highway
Maitland , NSW, 2320

Phone: 02 4932 9895
Fax: 02 4932 9381
Mobile: 0428 119 866
Email: enquiries@peakhire.com.au
n-psy-t

Dunno bout taxis but the NRMA rescued my pulsar from halfway through Myall Lakes National Park once.
Heh heh. His ute was slipping and sliding all over the place in the rain... Pretty fun. I very grateful
speekeesy

MERRY CHRISTMAS NEWCASTLE DUDES!
See youse next week :bounce: messy times ahead :arrow:
spangk

ondele!
Abuse

Merry chrisy all

from the newy crew :atom:

see ya's on the dance floor
secret weapon

DAMMIT! :(

If I wasn't doing the sound thing in "mexico", I'd be so going to this chunky shindig, I reckon it's gonna be a ripper.

Have a great time people.

Merry hijacked fertility festival/ consumer feeding frenzy to all.. :P
214 posts Page 6 of 9