Sounds Psylly. 8th Aug . Outdoor north of Sydney

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
128 posts Page 3 of 6
rosie

2nd17th wrote :
yeah, i search the forest for ages.

Dude, we had a cracking fire going at Nowhere Near!! Made it from wet kindling and tissues. Just takes a bit of persistance ;) :D

This is gonna be a killer party, can't wait!! We've got a big crew coming up, taking off the next few days afterwards, why can't it be NOW dammit?! :vomit: :mrgreen: :bounce:
TWeaKvsLiPS

If you are worried about firelighters or starting your fire and would rather spend the extra money on booze or food or shelter, start saving up your animal poo now:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/rea ... ed-as-fuel

Otherwise, you could dance the entire time, will keep the blood flowing and stave off the frostbite...

We will do our bit to ensure it is easy to move :killah: :killah:

Couple more weeks now...getting closer...mid-winter super THROB is fast approaching....

EARRAPE
2nd17th

all the high powered lasers should keep you warm.

the plan is to have a 2W full colour and 2x 1W greens blasting away all night.
spangk

hah sounds like there's a flash new lazer stream on the mish :mrgreen: ...i think i'll prolly be working the sunday, if i get lucky will be there for some fire sprite winter doof doof
2nd17th

Merkaba has been added to the lineup
bosun

Last edited by bosun on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noitnemretsim

Chill stage by The Happy Chickens
there will be a white board setup for anyone wanting to have a play. just put your name on the board and you have the set.
Mayank
The Ska Boss

Nice way to avoid excessive +1 and giving useless chill DJs free entry.

Great Job!

also any non promoters playing at this party, i dont think my windshield can take all the flyers.
Last edited by noitnemretsim on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRACAS

noitnemretsim wrote :
there will be a white board setup for anyone wanting to have a play. just put your name on the board and you have the set...........

Great Job!

So your name(s) will be on the whiteboard then ??? :D
noitnemretsim

FRACAS wrote :
noitnemretsim wrote :
there will be a white board setup for anyone wanting to have a play. just put your name on the board and you have the set...........

Great Job!

Nah, so it should be good still.
traveller

noitnemretsim wrote :
also any non promoters playing at this party, i dont think my windshield can take all the flyers.

:mrgreen:
2nd17th

FRACAS wrote :
noitnemretsim wrote :

Great Job!

there are no dj's for this tent. there is blank white board with slot times. just bring ur tunes and put ur name in a slot and u have it. Most of the people will be at the main stage but if you want to get out and show people your stuff then your welcome to play.
so far mayank and the ska boss have put there names down. the rest of you will have to wait till you get there.

a big thanks to the happy chickens for arranging the chill and chai tent.
keirrajade

that's a really good idea for the up n comers!
FRACAS

noitnemretsim wrote :
Nah, so it should be good still.

:wink: :D
noitnemretsim

2nd17th wrote :

there are no dj's for this tent. there is blank white board with slot times. just bring ur tunes and put ur name in a slot and u have it. Most of the people will be at the main stage but if you want to get out and show people your stuff then your welcome to play.
so far mayank and the ska boss have put there names down. the rest of you will have to wait till you get there.

a big thanks to the happy chickens for arranging the chill and chai tent.

Great Job!
noitnemretsim

keirrajade wrote :

whats an up and comer?

someone 'you' havent heard of?

who are you?
gher

Your mum's an up and comer.

If I come I'll be sure to pack the DS.
milf

noitnemretsim wrote :

Great Job!

im pretty sure the second stage has a pretty strict "no 'doctor scientist'/'noitnemretsim' " policy.. so i wouldnt worry about it too much if i were you.. :p

why does it have to be promotor trying to rip off djs and +1's? why cant you see it as us giving people who normally wouldnt get a look in a go to jump up and have a play?
2nd17th

the 2nd stage is thanks to the happy chickens. anyone wanting to play will be regular doofers or djs. its not a point of not giving free entry to the dj and a guest but give a dj a chance to show their skills to the community that they would otherwise have no chance at doing at a bush doof. hopefully everyone that plays bring the right stuff, ie: chill, breaks, dub, reggae and any other suited beats.
bosun

Last edited by bosun on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russtee

yeah i'm com'n, be good to catch with some friendly faces and stomp to the mad beats. :bounce: can't wait
blinja

so much hate ;o
keirrajade

noitnemretsim wrote :
keirrajade wrote :

whats an up and comer?

someone 'you' havent heard of?

who are you?

someone who hasn't had a chance to play in front of people/at a party before....

whats up with you? sounding a bit negative there...
spangk

bosun wrote :
milf wrote :
im pretty sure the second stage has a pretty strict "no 'doctor scientist'/'noitnemretsim' " policy.. so i wouldnt worry about it too much if i were you.. :p

Isn't he that guy who always promises to play a certain style then jumps on the decks and clears the dancefloor and kills the vibe by spinning total jarring garbage?

I actually like his the chill music he makes, would love to gt some off you man. The stuff you were playing at Nicks birthdy doof. Talpa gig combo. BBQ'd doofers doofers doof ;)
gelidoartist123

The whiteboard ideads a cracker !

Looking forward to it

KABOOM :alien:

Isn't he that guy who always promises to play a certain style then jumps on the decks and clears the dancefloor and kills the vibe by spinning total jarring garbage?

Abit harsh Spangk
gelidoartist123

gelidoartist123 wrote :
The whiteboard ideads a cracker !

Looking forward to it

KABOOM :alien:

Abit harsh Spangk

I MEANT BOSUN ON SPANGK SOZ MR SPANGK
128 posts Page 3 of 6