Bent Perception 16-18th Apr 2010..BROKEN TOY & DELIRIANT

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
103 posts Page 2 of 5
Abuse

2 1/2hrs north of sydney
Abuse

If anyone is interested in doing a food or clothes stall at this event please contact me via pm or bentdoof@gmail.com

:)
Abuse

venatrix wrote :
Rythmic sun

This is a definite winner. The past few years have been great :D
stellaa

Any word on tickets yet?

Broken toy = :mrgreen: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Abuse

front of flyer

back of flyer
Last edited by Abuse on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Abuse

Tickets will be $70 on the door

presale tickets will be available in the next few days
for $50 +bf
you can purchase these at http://www.moshtix.com

peace
:atom:
Jeannie

Man.... killa line up Benny :!:
Abuse

if anyone hasnt heard of Nesono before check out some of his tunes here:
www.myspace.com/nesono

and same goes for Deliriant:
www.myspace.com/deliriantct
Psyentific

Perfect lineup, no doubt it is going to be great weekend in nature.... Can't wait...
See you all there! :killah:
Vertigo

Wow folks this sounds like a ripper line up! :D

This'll be my last party I can make it too before I go back home to Norway - and Nice timing too, I'll have 7 days to recover before I fly out :lol:
Abuse

food will b provided by the happy chickens
also there will be a coffee stall by the roaming cafe
:)
Tezilla

WOW... Where have the last 5 years gone???
Good luck for this one Benny & crew, every 'Bent Perception' has been rockin and i'm sure this year will be just as incredible if not MORE!!

Wish i could be there, maybe next year we will have to make an effort to bring little munchkin up for her 1st doof :dance:

Flyer looks awesome too :thumb:
Abuse

Tezilla wrote :
WOW... Where have the last 5 years gone???
Good luck for this one Benny & crew, every 'Bent Perception' has been rockin and i'm sure this year will be just as incredible if not MORE!!

Wish i could be there, maybe next year we will have to make an effort to bring little munchkin up for her 1st doof :dance:

Flyer looks awesome too :thumb:

cheers.. thanks for your support
:atom:
stellaa

Tezilla wrote :

I bring my little one a lot (no other choice but it's all good 8) ), you've probably thought of this suggest looking at ear protection (outdoorkidz.com.au) - I use bright pink ear muffs as generally people happier about having a kidlet there if her ears are visibly protected... still cop a bit of flak about it but mostly people are nice (it's my kid, they should be)

My baby (15 months old now) adores it but would recommend bringing her earlier rather than later... it seemed to get my little one right into it, she loves doofs now and dances her arse off like any seasoned doofer, it's gorgeous. Hehehe :killah:

But don't know how she'd have fared if I'd started taking her later. First one 8weeks old, actually easier when they're really small because u can carry them around with you all night, now she's a bigger monster and it's a lot more challenging!

Good weight lifting though, lol :mrgreen:
simon

stellaa wrote :
Tezilla wrote :

I bring my little one a lot (no other choice but it's all good 8) ), you've probably thought of this suggest looking at ear protection (outdoorkidz.com.au) - I use bright pink ear muffs as generally people happier about having a kidlet there if her ears are visibly protected... still cop a bit of flak about it but mostly people are nice (it's my kid, they should be)

My baby (15 months old now) adores it but would recommend bringing her earlier rather than later... it seemed to get my little one right into it, she loves doofs now and dances her arse off like any seasoned doofer, it's gorgeous. Hehehe :killah:

But don't know how she'd have fared if I'd started taking her later. First one 8weeks old, actually easier when they're really small because u can carry them around with you all night, now she's a bigger monster and it's a lot more challenging!

Good weight lifting though, lol :mrgreen:

we'll be bringing our tribe too. you might see me running around the doof chasing a naked four year old who refuses to wear clothes ;) I believe some others are bringing thier kids, would be nice to meet other doof parents too :)

and it is definitely easier to bring them earlier. once they hit the adventurous age all you do is chase them :)
paultrax

we are bringing our two an a half year old to her first doof do you reckon there will be many kids, good set up etc,
we havent been to bent perception before 8)
Amber

Our girls are 4 years and 6 months old. I don't know if they have anything organised, but I will be bringing my face painting stuff! We can make our own kids corner! :rainbow:
Abuse

just a reminder tickets are on sale from http://www.moshtix.com
for $50 +bf

price on the door will be $70
stellaa

Sounds cool amber, although my little one would just want to eat the face paint :P

Any parents feel free to rock up to me - average height chick, long dark dreads and petite 15 month old girl - I don't think my friends I know who have kids are going to this one but I'd be stoked to hang out/camp with u - it's easier as a group, people understand a little better, less inclined to yell about the camp at night etc

Ooh what I have to look forward to Simon! Yay! :mrgreen:
Abuse

Just to let everyone know Bent perception is NOT CANCELLED , factor1 accidently cancelled the event on facebook..

if you receive a facebook invite... please invite some peeps :mrgreen:

peace
mrbadgerman

Fuck thats too huge, i'm gonna have to sit down to take in this one. Sure makes any other party (festival?) look like a pile of shit.
speekeesy

Takes one to know one.
Ahavamour/Bryan

loving this line up guys... sweet sweet tunes... definately can not miss this! :bounce:
susan

hell yeah let's get this sick shit started :bounce:
103 posts Page 2 of 5