track 6...june 26

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
61 posts Page 1 of 3
puddles

track 6
an electric power pole production

bobret
hedonix (live)
S.E.T.H (live/dj)
fracas (live)
red two
third drop reflection (live)
nazca
meltdown (live)
amber

26 june

sound by mda
chill food by the queen of the onion jam
decor by the magical masters of bedazzlement

$25 at the tree

ph (02) 99905060 on the night for directions

stay tuned for more details...

outdoor psytrance grooves to wake you up from your winter snooze
Last edited by puddles on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
venatrix

Ju-Ju

love these parties !!
dranged

Boom!
Bouncing Tinkerbell

yay :bounce:
Amber

Bouncing Tinkerbell wrote :
yay :bounce:

You took the words right out of my mouth! :D
Buddha

Excellent news, can't wait :bounce: :bounce:
S.E.T.H

"sweet dude totally killer that guys like totally tripping"

Really looking forward to this............EPP parties set a fresh benchmark of quality over quantity.
onionjam

Yipeeeeee! very excited...
rosie

Brilliant :)
Love these parties, can't wait :bounce:
synthz

My first doof was a track party, I loved it soooo much :D Count me in.
yes_no

Fantastic! 22nd is my Birthday. Will be there for sure! Get excited.
puddles

hi everyone
were very happy to announce out final addition to the track 6 line up...bobret

bobret (also known in his spare time as robert dilley) is one half of hedonix and co-creator/conspirator of electric power pole records. bobret will provide his interpretation on most things which go bing in the night destined to include a large selection of unreleased eppr material during track 6 first evening set.

track 6

bobret
hedonix (live)
S.E.T.H (live/dj)
fracas (live)
red two
nazca
meltdown (live)
sunrunner (live)

22 may

psy*clone

TRAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!
Rythmic sun

yeah rock'n. i love winter party s :bonfire:
bobret the hobret

hey everyone - I've listed the event on Fezbook.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3 ... 987&ref=ts

Invite your friends! ;)

Rob
puddles

hey everyone

after much consideration, the date for track 6 is to be changed so as to avoid a date clash with Anamnesis Engine featuring psykovsky also scheduled outdoors for the 22 may. having two parties outdoors on the same evening is something that the scene can do without or can avoid if necessary, so considering that psykovsky cannot be changed, im happy to make the change and allow punters the chance to attend two rather than one event. we hope to take you on a winter adventure now on the 26 june in a forest location with the extra period provided giving us here more chance to make this a special event to remember.

track 6 will be the last electric power pole doof for a significant period of time (i.e, at least a couple of years) and in avoiding a date clash we hope to make this one something to remember, to go out with a bang so to speak and say a big thankyou to everyone who has supported us especially over the last 3 years since we have re-kicked things off.

unfortunately, the change of date has seen sunrunner unable to attend (dwight will be flying off overseas at this time), but while so, im happy to announce that amber will be taking his place and taking us on a progressive journey to end track 6.

so, the amended details then……

track 6

bobret
hedonix (live)
S.E.T.H (live/dj)
fracas (live)
red two
nazca
meltdown (live)
amber

26 june

sound by mda

$25 at the tree

STEVONOISEMAKER

fecking champions you people are :killah:
Trinket

woohoo!!!! that's my birthday weekend. Well I guess I'll just have to celebrate it at track :bounce: :bounce: :lol: :lol:
Jenna

oh yeah... i gotta get to this. eager to hear third drop too!
was really hoping to catch you too dwight, *sigh*
grats on the move though, long live the scene :)

and just as i finally get out more.....
Galactic Monkey

RESCEPT :mrgreen:
Ahavamour/Bryan

puddles wrote :
hey everyone

after much consideration, the date for track 6 is to be changed so as to avoid a date clash with Anamnesis Engine featuring psykovsky also scheduled outdoors for the 22 may. having two parties outdoors on the same evening is something that the scene can do without or can avoid if necessary, so considering that psykovsky cannot be changed, im happy to make the change and allow punters the chance to attend two rather than one event. we hope to take you on a winter adventure now on the 26 june in a forest location with the extra period provided giving us here more chance to make this a special event to remember.

track 6 will be the last electric power pole doof for a significant period of time (i.e, at least a couple of years) and in avoiding a date clash we hope to make this one something to remember, to go out with a bang so to speak and say a big thankyou to everyone who has supported us especially over the last 3 years since we have re-kicked things off.

unfortunately, the change of date has seen sunrunner unable to attend (dwight will be flying off overseas at this time), but while so, im happy to announce that amber will be taking his place and taking us on a progressive journey to end track 6.

so, the amended details then……

track 6

bobret
hedonix (live)
S.E.T.H (live/dj)
fracas (live)
red two
nazca
meltdown (live)
amber

26 june

sound by mda

$25 at the tree

Nice to meet on the weekend dude. definately keen on this. line up looks lovely :bonfire:
Bindi

puddles wrote :
hey everyone

Bugger... I'm absolutely gutted with the date change as it will mean that I will have to miss the last EPP party! :( I've been at most, if not all of the others over the years. It was also to be my last party in NSW before I head to Cairns for Winter Solstice & then to Sth America.

I did contemplate actually coming for the first half of the party... and then trying to get back to sydney to make my flight on 27th... but I doubt very much that I could do it realistically, without the risk of missing my flight.

I hope everyone has a great time... *sniff*

cheers,
Bindi
Sunrunner

Bindi wrote :
Bugger... I'm absolutely gutted with the date change as it will mean that I will have to miss the last EPP party! :( I've been at most, if not all of the others over the years. It was also to be my last party in NSW before I head to Cairns for Winter Solstice & then to Sth America.

I did contemplate actually coming for the first half of the party... and then trying to get back to sydney to make my flight on 27th... but I doubt very much that I could do it realistically, without the risk of missing my flight.

I hope everyone has a great time... *sniff*

we can commiserate together bindi, i'm gutted with the change too :( but such is life, and this means both parties can prosper - a fact that only serves to benefit all :) all the best guys, it will be a rocker for sure - paul and co always put on a magical gathering :)

have a great time everyone, i'll be thinking of you all doofing it up in the winter sun :)
venatrix

Looking forward to warm campfires and spiced mead, chai, friendly tunes and faces, all in the glorious Australian bush :bonfire: :headphones: :love:
61 posts Page 1 of 3