track 6...june 26

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
61 posts Page 2 of 3
susan

guys guys! i just realised you've changed the date to the day after uni exams finish :bounce:
so i will be cumming to hang out with you again just like the olden daze . aha! so looking 4ward. Xo
venatrix

susan wrote :
guys guys! i just realised you've changed the date to the day after uni exams finish :bounce:
so i will be cumming to hang out with you again just like the olden daze . aha! so looking 4ward. Xo

:clap: :m: :love:
rollyz

Track parties rock, um, trance! :alien:
venatrix

are ya comin rollyz??
rollyz

might do
DECRION DEE

WHOWA track partys are the best..... i think i should go! :D
venatrix

rollyz wrote :
might do

sweet, bring coke and whores :D
onionjam

Hi all can't believe party only 10 days away.Yipee! Am busy planning a yummy menu with lots of warm food and sweet treats. There will be plenty of Chai, a selection of Herbal teas from the happy herb shop and for those wanting a bit of extra kick to warm you up, some delicious Mulled Wine. Can't wait to see you all there. WOOOOHooooo! :bounce:
venatrix

the party's in 10 days? oh fuck! that came quick ey :bounce:

better sort my shit out and get ready for my 2010 debut :killah: :lol:
spangk

mmmmmulled wine, will look foward to that.. is gonna be so cold but then again i do love a good old fashioned winter doof.

I am looking for a ride home from track to Sydney, if anyone can offer me a ride i'd be soooo happy. Pm me, share expenses etsetera ;0)

cheers can't wait! :bonfire:
Orphea

susan wrote :

yayeeee this goes for me too.. so happy the date has changed, 2 days after my exams finito! Can't wait :bounce:
brainstorma

Sunrunner wrote :
Bindi wrote :
Bugger... I'm absolutely gutted with the date change as it will mean that I will have to miss the last EPP party! :( I've been at most, if not all of the others over the years. It was also to be my last party in NSW before I head to Cairns for Winter Solstice & then to Sth America.

I did contemplate actually coming for the first half of the party... and then trying to get back to sydney to make my flight on 27th... but I doubt very much that I could do it realistically, without the risk of missing my flight.

I hope everyone has a great time... *sniff*

we can commiserate together bindi, i'm gutted with the change too :( but such is life, and this means both parties can prosper - a fact that only serves to benefit all :) all the best guys, it will be a rocker for sure - paul and co always put on a magical gathering :)

have a great time everyone, i'll be thinking of you all doofing it up in the winter sun :)

i 3 am gutted that ime missing this one as well

that will learn me for leaving the country
venatrix

Looking for a life there and back from Sydney. Can anyone help out? :love:
venatrix

Also I think we need one of these

Giant Bubble Maker - $ 4.99

* Create super size bubbles
* Includes two wands in one for double the fun, dipping tray and two bubble solutions

Thank you Aldi!

http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_14041.htm
puddles

hi everyone
just a quick post to let you know that preperations for track 6 are running smoothly
a final site inspection will be held this week and then away we go
be on the lookout for garbage bags and film cannisters for smokers as you arrive
all garbage taken away by punters does help so feel free to give a hand.......

track 6
an electric power pole production

bobret 10-1
hedonix (live) 1-2
S.E.T.H (live/dj) 2-4
fracas (live) 4-5
red two 5-7
third drop reflection (live) 7-8
nazca 8-11
meltdown (live) 11-12
amber 12-3

26 june

sound by mda
chill food by the queen of the onion jam
decor by the magical masters of bedazzlement

$25 at the tree

ph (02) 99905060 on the night for directions

outdoor psytrance grooves to wake you up from your winter snooze
Buddha

Hell Yes,

words do an injustice to the sense of anticipation I have for this weekend,

:bounce:
Trinket

OMG I'm so Excited for this!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :flash: :flash: Come on Saturday and Hurry up!!!!!
puddles

hi everyone
happy to report after todays site inspection that all is well for the weekend
the site and path leading in were remarkably dry and driveable with no rain falling, plenty on the way there and back but no concerns within the forest
just a quick mention that the site is in an area which has been fox baited in the past so please be aware of your surrounds if you are inclined to bring a canine

were really looking forward to this, as previously mentioned this will be the last epp doof for a considerable time period so come rain, hail, shine, snow, fog, frost, flash flooding or any other conceivable element were hoping to have a very enjoyable farewell.

Satori

Oh man, i'm so excited for this!
Blast from the past! Even a phone number to call for directions!
Thanks for all the doofs you guys have put on, I love E.p.p!
rollyz

N. S. E. W.?
Pete_Paranoid

It was great to see you at Anamnesis Engine puddles, fantastic considering the date clash!
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to work commitments and other projects, but I wish you and family all the best mate and every success in all your future endeavours!
traveller

indeed, great parties, great people, go EPPP

:atom:
Cosmic Wizard

puddles wrote :
hi everyone
happy to report after todays site inspection that all is well for the weekend
the site and path leading in were remarkably dry and driveable with no rain falling, plenty on the way there and back but no concerns within the forest
just a quick mention that the site is in an area which has been fox baited in the past so please be aware of your surrounds if you are inclined to bring a canine

were really looking forward to this, as previously mentioned this will be the last epp doof for a considerable time period so come rain, hail, shine, snow, fog, frost, flash flooding or any other conceivable element were hoping to have a very enjoyable farewell.

Sounds grand, is there firewood for fires???

Me thinks its might get a bit cold

Should be good, but sad it the last one for a long time and such a long time between drinks.
tripn

Cosmic Wizard wrote :
Sounds grand, is there firewood for fires???

plenty.
synthz

:bounce:
61 posts Page 2 of 3