NEW PSYCLE 30th Dec- 1st Jan 2010/2011---SET TIMES UP---

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
110 posts Page 4 of 5
SpeakaHuggers

are we there yet?
donkeylover2006

i aint goin anywhere near that damn minature horse again coz the closer u get the smaller it gets
donkeylover2006

AdrianPsy wrote :
Girlfriend and I require transport to and from New Psycle! Lift just pulled out... will anyone be able to help us out? We're in Sydney.

Thanks muchly in advance. :)

yea man just msg me if ya really need it
moctar44

Hey,
I did a lot of psytrance party around Europe and it s gonna be my first one in Australia...so, if anyone has a lift from Sydney to the party, will be awesome...

Seeya in the soundsystem !°°))
mrbadgerman

AdrianPsy wrote :
Girlfriend and I require transport to and from New Psycle! Lift just pulled out... will anyone be able to help us out? We're in Sydney.

Thanks muchly in advance. :)

Yeow dude you got my number, i got 2 or 3 spare in the 4by give us a bell if you want em, i could probably even pick u up for urs
insaneone

IF anyone is from the Sydney area, i am looking for a lift to New Psycle, willing to chuck in petrol money too :P
:D
akadub

Hi!
Im a french guy, just arriving in Australia to celebrate NYE eve. Im in Sydney now and looking for a conveyance to reach the hot spot!
Please answer here or on my email naika86@hotmail.com
thx!!! :killah:
Lucid Visions

Hi everybody.. :)

its almost time for another nye celebration :killah:
a few things we would like you to remember:

-No dogs on site
-Entry to the party will begin at 4pm thursday afternoon, and the official lineup ends on saturday afternoon, if you would like too stay an extra night we will still be out there till the sunday, and possibly have music still pllaying :)
-There will be security at the door the whole party + first aid on site
-there will be food stalls at the event, but still bring some water and extra food
-PLEASE take your rubbish with you after the event, there will be a skip bin on the road coming out of the party please utilise this and put any rubbish you may have into it.
-please dont drink and drive after the event, we want a safe nye
-Please bring sunscreen and swimmers for the river.
-STRICTLY no fires at this event
-Please DRIVE SLOWLY when coming into the property
-Bring your smiles and good times

see ya's on the dance floor.... yeeew :twisted:
Lucid Visions

weather looks like its gunna be good for the whole party...NO rain

just checkd the http://www.bom.gov.au website.. its gunna be a little bit cloudy on thursday but then friday and saturday will be sunny NO clouds or NO rain...YAY
Last edited by Lucid Visions on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jholli

I know there's a thread for this and I've already posted there, but I'm desperately looking for a ride to this. If anyone can help, it would be hugely appreciated.
Bindi

To the people that are looking for lifts... it might help if you let everyone know what area of Sydney you are coming from, or can get to, to meet your ride. Simply stating "I'm in Sydney" is not really helpful as it's a pretty big place. I think you'll increase your chances by providing more helpful info.. :)

There's also this option:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17062&p=182836#p182836

:)
Lucid Visions

just remember that when you get of at hamilton station, you have to go across to the other side of the platform then get the next train 6-7mins later out to branxton...

-----please keep note of this------
forcastfascistfuture

Is the site going to be luscious and grassy, or should I bring shoes that I can get dirty? Looking forward to seeing everyone, and remember to BRING SUNSCREEN! I always forget. :(
Lucid Visions

forcastfascistfuture wrote :
Is the site going to be luscious and grassy, or should I bring shoes that I can get dirty? Looking forward to seeing everyone, and remember to BRING SUNSCREEN! I always forget. :(

yes nice and grassy :)
bring shoes anyway
sidhant_wall123

hi thre,
where can i find the directions for the site.
i will be comming from sydney.
bargirl

if anyone is looking for a lift on the friday arvo/evening we are leaving from the central coast...woy woy gosford kariong whatever is easier for people to get to even ourimbah is a possible detour . 2 seats available :) pvt if anyone is interested :)
insaneone

Are the directions posted anywhere?

Cheers
Nazarenko

Hey guys, can someone please PM me the location. I am planning on leaving Sydney in few hours, and a little bit puzzled as to where the party at.

Surely will be a big party!!!!

But where?

How fucking amazing that this will take place near a river, thank you so much.
deXtrous

Yo guys also just decided to hit this party up umm can anyone please pm me the address also??? Much love peace
trippin'pony

Hi guys
Any chance someone could send us directions to the party. i did have them saved in my old phone until i lost it :? i'm heading up friday arvo so if anyone can be off help it would be muchly appreciated :lol:
cheers
Buttsack

Where are the prices and directions? Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
AROMBOL

Need directions please!
Cyberwlf

Hey people

Looking at my transport options and pretty much come down to the thinking if I can fill my car then i'd be happy to drive to the party.

So anyone seeking a lift from Sydney to the party friday arvo/early eveningish time please send me a PM or get in contact directly if you got my details :)
bobby terminus

help im ready to go but where am i going please pm me details
Pommie Random

Might have 2 seats in a van, leaving from Camden at 6ish NYE.
Let me know if you are in need and where you are based.
0423 051737
I`m going round the M7 and past blacktown and up putty rd.
See ya there
110 posts Page 4 of 5