Sounds Psylly Aug 14th

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
71 posts Page 2 of 3
shroomer

Abuse wrote :
not long now :killah:

If i don't see you at Sounds Psylly, I'll have to at Defqon. :mrgreen:
Last Yuppie Standing

Convinced a mate of mine to come along so now have a ride to get there. Been many years since my last psytrance doof, and that was in Anjuna, Goa. Love the fact its in the bush and not an enormous gathering as it reminds me of some of the psytrance parties I went to in Goa. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this.
Vertigo

I'll be coming! I need a good Knees up :D :D :D
hillbillyfarmboy

pretty excited for this one...... Birthday cake and aniversary presents?
shroomer

Utopia is on the same night. Haha.
ScoobaSteve

So pumped for this night!! seems like a pretty good line-up and a good time to have one :D
itchytriggerniggerfingers

^^ cool avatar ScoobaSteve 8)
fbrait

Hi! I'm living in sydney and I'd like to know about price (Is it free?) and if I can go over there by train or bus! Thanks for helping me!
Last Yuppie Standing

@fbrait You won't be able to get there by public transport so either u convince a mate of yours who has a car to come along or hitch a lift from someone going from Sydney. There'd be ppl on this forum who would be going and from Sydney.
Its my first time going to this doof too so I ended up asking a similar question.
russtee

get psilly , pumpitup
\
n-psy-t

Hey. Are the roads suitable for your average automobile or will we be needing 4-bies?
Blitz__

:dj: + :alien: :alien: :alien: = :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

All psyched up for this one!
2nd17th

the roads should be fine for cars that havent been lowered, the roads are a little bumpy in some sections. the site is now 1.5hrs away as the property i had planned to use has pulled out. there is no buses or trains nearby so ur best bet is to post in the forum or on facebook.

details regarding directions and entry conditions will be posted via the fb events page.
Bouncing Tinkerbell

2nd17th wrote :
the roads should be fine for cars that havent been lowered, the roads are a little bumpy in some sections. the site is now 1.5hrs away as the property i had planned to use has pulled out. there is no buses or trains nearby so ur best bet is to post in the forum or on facebook.

details regarding directions and entry conditions will be posted via the fb events page.

will it still be on a private property??
TWeaKvsLiPS

FFFFFAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long now..
This is going to be SPASTIC!

Looking forward to it muchly..thanks in advance Benny and crews for always coming through with the goodz!

Peaces

TweakvsLips
infidelthetexan

looks good!
-EliXiR-

Satori wrote :
So....20 one hour sets for a one night party.
Will there be any flow at all? Have you chosen the dj's because they play music appropriate to the time slot given or are they just mates who wanted a set?
Why not choose 6-8 of the best dj's you know give them all 2-3 hour sets and arrange them in a well thought out way so as to create an epic journey style night of music. You know.... how it used to be done.....
Have we all but forgotten the journey that is to be had at doofs?
Not trying to be offensive here, just speaking my mind. Hope your party goes well and fun is had by all but the way I see it is we have come to the end of an era.

well said.. i second that, i'd rather flow smooth then bump onto different rides with no sense of timing or flow. i personally like a journey rather than a big mash of good tunes untimed. hope it makes sense.. well hope it turns out to be best one ever!
Factor 1

:bounce: :killah: :bonfire: :D
Last edited by Factor 1 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factor 1

Satori wrote :
So....20 one hour sets for a one night party.
Will there be any flow at all? Have you chosen the dj's because they play music appropriate to the time slot given or are they just mates who wanted a set?
Why not choose 6-8 of the best dj's you know give them all 2-3 hour sets and arrange them in a well thought out way so as to create an epic journey style night of music. You know.... how it used to be done.....
Have we all but forgotten the journey that is to be had at doofs?
Not trying to be offensive here, just speaking my mind. Hope your party goes well and fun is had by all but the way I see it is we have come to the end of an era.

it is what it is, a one nighter, and it will keep most folks happy. a quick fix to get us all thru, a family gathering, good vibes, plenty smiles, a gathering of like minded souls, new tunes by grouse acts, blah, blah, blah love you people, cant wait myself 8=) :bonfire: :lol: :D bring on the phatness :killah: :killah: :killah:
2nd17th

update
tainted minds will have a stall selling south american vego food and fractal stuff.
the coffee van will be there for a caffeine hit and happy high herbs will be there for all the herbal needs.

the decor theme is under water so dont forget to bring your scuba gear
rosie

TWeaKvsLiPS wrote :
This is going to be SPASTIC!

^ This.

Ahhhhh so pumped!!!!!! :killah:
Can't wait :)
Buzz_BR

Anybody out there with one or two spare seats from Sydney ??? If so please send me a pm. Cheers !
Dudzcooker

PLEASE can someone pick me up to go there....I m from sydney...well motivated... :wink:
do23rr

:o Definately coming. It will be my first. Woo :killah: . How much is it to get in? I can't seem to find ticket info anywhere :oops: .
2nd17th

no pre sales, just turn up

make sure u are attending on FB to get the directions
71 posts Page 2 of 3