BENT PERCEPTION 12/03/2011 Grouch Nsw album launch

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
94 posts Page 2 of 4
forcastfascistfuture

Are artist applications still open? If so, to where can I send a mix?
Abuse

^^^^
please check your pm's
Kriptic

noice one,,,,,,,,,,,
Abuse

:alien: AUTO BUMP :alien:
YoBi

:killah:
Jangus

Leggohead! fuck yeah man! the return of the AL! i believe it was the first Bent p i saw him at! rock on! this looks the goods benny! well done mate...
Random Guy

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After NYE..... i am so fukn keen to get my chops on! or off..
Abuse

well peeps this is brought to you by the same crew as NYE... Lucid Visions and NPC
so expect the same killer party vibes and killer music all round

:alien:
PsiloBuds

killer line up! should try get circuit bent :) :) :)
tract

Will CRISPY be doing massage in the chill out ?
Abuse

tract wrote :

not funny :|
Last edited by Abuse on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
tract

Abuse wrote :
tract wrote :

very funny :|

Not really no.

I don't like reading allegations that women were sexually assaulted at parties in Newcastle, quite frankly it disgusts me.

It begs the question, where were the licensed security guards at the Newcastle party on NYE and will you be making adequate provisions to ensure no more women are subjected to sexual assault at future parties ?
Abuse

tract wrote :
Abuse wrote :
tract wrote :

not funny :|

Not really no.

I don't like reading allegations that women were sexually assaulted at parties in Newcastle, quite frankly it disgusts me.

It begs the question, where were the licensed security guards at the Newcastle party on NYE and will you be making adequate provisions to ensure no more women are subjected to sexual assault at future parties ?

do you think i like the situation do you??
so your trying say its my fault something like this happened...
dude this could happen at any party, as far as i know it happend in the day, the person in question is from sydney not newcastle

do expect me to get security to walk round watching everyones movements every second of the day and night..

this kind of thing has never happened to my knowledge at any of our parties,
Last edited by Abuse on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

Abuse wrote :
do you think i like the situation do you??
so your trying say its my fault something like this happened...
dude this could happen at any party, as far as i know it happend in the day, the person in question is from sydney not newcastle

do expect me to get security to walk round watching everyones movements every second of the day and night..

this kind of thing has never happened to my knowledge at any of our parties,

Actually yes it is your fault. Your party, your responsibility, your fault.

You're right in that it could happen at any party. This is why the organisers (including yourself) have a responsibility to ensure the party is safe and secure by hiring professional security guards to deal with any incidents that may arise.

Now this guy is a doofer not a random! Although i dont know him he has been seen at doofs before and was with a known crew of doofers.

it's not the first time this guy has done this sort of thing to girls from what another woman was telling me.

I recognised his face and got him identified by other crew. One other long standing well respected crew member recognised him as someone they'd had similar trouble with before.

I find it very hard to believe your claim that "this kind of thing has never happened to my knowledge at any of our parties".

Women have the right to feel safe at parties, to not fear sexual assault, and to not fear that if this happens to them that the organisers will ignore them and try to pretend it didn't happen.

So what measures will you be putting in place at this party (and all future parties) to provide a safe environment for women?
Abuse

Of course we had security guards there, they were doing there job they just werent down next to the swimming hole, next to the dance floor when it happend, why do you feel the need to suddenly point the blame at me, its a fuckd situation and im well aware of that.

And now your giving people the thoughts that it will happen at bent perception... Remember this could happen at any event. We always have security and they will always do there best to stop misconduct.
To be honest i dont think the person in question will be going to a party for a long time because of his stupid actions.

Of course security would be notified at future events to keep an eye out for this kind of thing happening, but it would be hard for them to be everywhere at once at a party..

And NO i wasnt aware of this happening at any other event until 3 days ago!!!
Last edited by Abuse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Abuse

I recognised his face and got him identified by other crew. One other long standing well respected crew member recognised him as someone they'd had similar trouble with before.

this well respected crew member is not from the newcastle crew... we should have been told before hand about this person, and they would not have been aloud at our event and this would have never of happened..

I find it very hard to believe your claim that "this kind of thing has never happened to my knowledge at any of our parties".

why do find it hard to believe.. i have never heard of this happening, , people that knew of this happening before hand should have told our crew, we definetly arent the kind people to ignore such a thing.

Women have the right to feel safe at parties, to not fear sexual assault, and to not fear that if this happens to them that the organisers will ignore them and try to pretend it didn't happen.
So what measures will you be putting in place at this party (and all future parties) to provide a safe environment for women?

i dont condone this at all, i will endever to never let such a thing happen again at any of our parties.. i dont want girls to be scared that this could happen to them, i want everyone to feel safe..
like i said before security would be notified at every event too look out for this
venatrix

Abuse wrote :
Of course we had security guards there, they were doing there job they just werent down next to the swimming hole, next to the dance floor when it happend, why do you feel the need to suddenly point the blame at me, its a fuckd situation and im well aware of that.

And now your giving people the thoughts that it will happen at bent perception... Remember this could happen at any event.. and most other outdoor events around the sydney area or by sydney crews dont even have security. We always have security and they will always do there best to stop misconduct.
To be honest i dont think the person in question will be going to a party for a long time because of his stupid actions.

Of course security would be notified at future events to keep an eye out for this kind of thing happening, but it would be hard for them to be everywhere at once at a party..

And NO i wasnt aware of this happening at any other event until 3 days ago!!!

Abuse wrote :
this well respected crew member is not from the newcastle crew... we should have been told before hand about this person, and they would not have been aloud at our event and this would have never of happened..

why do find it hard to believe.. i have never heard of this happening, , people that knew of this happening before hand should have told our crew, we definetly arent the kind people to ignore such a thing.

i dont condone this at all, i will endever to never let such a thing happen again at any of our parties.. i dont want girls to be scared that this could happen to them, i want everyone to feel safe..
like i said before security would be notified at every event too look out for this

So if I come to this party and I'm having a swim in the creek and some piece of shit comes up and starts groping me in broad daylight in front of my friends and my boyfriend and the security guards which you have hired aren't there at that exact moment and didn't see it happening, then even if the security guards you have hired are told of what has happened by myself and the other people who witnessed it then this person won't be kicked out of the party and nothing will be done to make the party safe because the security guards weren't there at that exact moment?

Because that's what you are saying happened at New Psycle. According to you there were licensed security guards present throughout the whole party, but because they didn't witness any of the incidents no action was taken?
Abuse

I will be taking all measures to ensure something like this doesnt happen again.
venatrix

Great to hear, thanks dude :)
Abuse

venatrix wrote :
Great to hear, thanks dude :)

:atom:
Abuse

front of flyer

back of flyer

Last edited by Abuse on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abuse

BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP
ALEXUP

Is OTM going to be playing last again?
That was an amazing way to end a party :killah:
Abuse

ALEXUP wrote :
Is OTM going to be playing last again?
That was an amazing way to end a party :killah:

it was wasnt it...
imaculate performance by paul

i think he will be doing something the same again