BENT PERCEPTION 12/03/2011 Grouch Nsw album launch

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
94 posts Page 3 of 4
connan

venatrix wrote :
Great to hear, thanks dude :)

Do you even go to parties anymore or just complain about them?

Rock on bent!!!!!
Random Guy

I thought this was the Bent Perception thread?

I dont know about you but i am quite psyked for this and i also think people should get off the negativity bandwagon, put a smile back on their face!!!

Peace :D
spangk

Abuse wrote :
front of flyer

back of flyer

Loving the flyer Lucid Visions.. lady galaxy.. AND the lineup
:thumb:
TWeaKvsLiPS

FUCKKKKK

Getting psyched for this one NOWWWWW!!!

:killah: :killah: :killah:

Perception is ready to BEENNNNDDDDD :atom:
Abuse

not long now peeps..
site is looking good

only 2 hrs north of sydney.. its atleast an hr less drive than too loyds property (branxton)

so not too travel from sydney
Abuse

we are very happy to announce that Bent Perception will be the Nsw/sydney Album launch for the one and only GROUCH.. this will be via up records, there will be copies of his album available to purchase at the event... :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
Abuse

and on another note just wanna let people know that i was just up at earth freq and OMG Sun Control Species was absolutley massive, one of the best sets by far.
Make sure you come to bent to here the gold of scs, it will blow your mind :twisted:
Abuse

hi everyone again...
we have had many extra costs that have come up for this event, so we have made the door price an extra $10, so a total of $50.

really sorry for this late increase, hope ya'll understand.

we are also working with Forest Nsw for this years event :D
jarmin

$50 is still pretty reasonable for that lineup, this party has never let me down...
cant wait :killah:
driving up from the gong for this one
ellement

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Cant wait! If the past few years are a judge of what to go by.. this party is gunna be mind bending! :) :)

looking foward to serotone's set :bounce:
see ya's on the dance floor
secret weapon

Abuse wrote :
hi everyone again...
we have had many extra costs that have come up for this event, so we have made the door price an extra $10, so a total of $50.

really sorry for this late increase, hope ya'll understand.

we are also working with Forest Nsw for this years event :D

^^Just in case anyone missed that^^

Major congrats! Fkn well done guys, looking forward to this one.
Abuse

secret weapon wrote :

Major congrats! Fkn well done guys, looking forward to this one.

cheers sasha, yeah we've been planning this with them for the past 8 months, we are doing everything we can to make this years event as safe as possible, we have all risk management/emergency evacuation/traffic management plans in place.. this is a big step for us, but are willing to take on the challenge..

:dj: set times will going online very soon aswell, so keep an eye out for those :shock:
YoBi

:rainbow:
Random Guy

I like grapes but i like bent perception so much more
tract

Abuse wrote :
...we are doing everything we can to make this years event as safe as possible, we have all risk management/emergency evacuation/traffic management plans in place.. this is a big step for us, but are willing to take on the challenge..

:dj: set times will going online very soon aswell, so keep an eye out for those :shock:

Awesome to see this highly successful series of parties rise to even greater heights still 8)
Random Guy

Fully.. good on yas hey...

I just wish it was now!
~Wicked Angel~

woop woop I'm Excited :bounce: I don't go to nearly as many parties as I used to and I definitely need to change that!
krankipants

Hi people, anyone driving up from sydney with a seat that needs filling? i'd lie to fill it. I be ready to go from friday night. post or call me on 0415223495. TA
leighskye

Just wondering if anyone could fill me in on the location?? I heard it was the same place every year... never been. If someone could pm or email me with directions leigmck@gmail.com thanks :bonfire:
venatrix

leighskye wrote :
Just wondering if anyone could fill me in on the location?? If someone could pm or email me with directions leigmck @ gmail.com thanks :bonfire:

This information is in the first post.

Abuse wrote :
To be on the directions list for the event you need to send me your email address via pm or via email bentdoof @ gmail.com
Last edited by venatrix on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leighskye

venatrix wrote :
This information is in the first post.

Thanks I don't know how I missed that!!! :bounce:
venatrix

Np.

It's actually in it twice, but surprisingly easy to miss when you're trying to take in all the info :)
mary68

hey everyone! Is someone going up from Sydney and has place in his car?! Pm me if yes!
Thanks! =)
Abuse

hi peeps,

ok So we've had a big week with the organising, firstly like you may have allready read, we are working with the Nsw Forestries for this event :atom:
we have all plans in place to make this a safe rocking party.. one of the things the forestries have in there guidlines is that they would like police to come up to the event during the night to see how it is all running and to make sure there are no issues, so please do not be alarmed when you see them, they are not there too shut the party down or change the vibe of the event, (i hope people understand this)
We want to show them and the forestries that we can have a safe party with no issues.
if the event runs smoothly like it always has in past, and we can show them that our party's arn't what they think they are, then we will have many doors open in the future for events.

On the sunday morning at around 11am there will be a graffiti exibition happening at the back of the dance floor, so make sure you check it out :twisted:

I WEEK TO GO PEOPLE... ARE YOU READY? :dj:
Abuse

Set times are as follows:

6pm-7pm Neodymiun
7pm-8pm Alex
8pm-9:30pm Thetasonic Lively
9:30pm-11pm GROUCH Live
11pm-12am YoBi
12am-1am Serotone Live
1am-2am Keirra Jade
2am-3am Gigawatt
3am-4am DISLEX6 Live