LOOSE VIBE'Z OCTOBER 16TH QUENCH,AUTONOMECH,SOUNDWAVE,

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
63 posts Page 1 of 3
connan

"LOOSE VIBE"Z"
SATURDAY,OCTOBER 16TH

Tickets-$40 at the gate
1hr 15mins north from sydney(private property)

Sound by 3RD EYE PRODUCTIONS
...artists :dj:
LOST KEYS(Fowl play records)byron bay
SOUNDWAVE(3rdeye)byronbay
QUENCH(Tasmania/Up records)
TERRAFRACTYL(Sundance records)melb
MULTIVERSE/(3rdeye)byronbay
G-FUNK(Adapted records)
PLAYER 1(Dooflex records)melb
POSITIVE THOUGHT(Up records)melb
CRETEN(Fowl play records)coffs
SEROTONE(chunk junky recods)newcastle
AUTONOMECH(Zenon reccords) melb
PSYKEETS(3rdeye)byronbay
TIMEFRAME(3rdeye/Twisted lotus records)byronbay
HOME MADE(Fowl play records)byronbay
ALEX UP(Up records)sydney
JEANIE(Solar records)sydney
FILIPE(Stone Sound records)Brazil
BLACK SAMURAI(Up records)sydney
ORGAN GRINDER(3rdeye)sydney
JANGUS(Up Records) sydney
CUZZY(Solar records)sydney.
FROSTY sydney

Vibravision/Liquid Psyght(decor)
VORTEX(visuals)
Addictive Lasers

NO FIRES
NO DOGS
NO BAD VIBEZ

What to bring:
Camping stuff
Water (It will be hot!)
Food
Toilet paper
Sunscreen
A Smile

Happy high herb shop
Coffee shop
Crayon's stuff(genral store)
Soup kithen
Fire show
Water Slide
Sprinkler on dance floor
Toilets provided

SET TIMES
3pm -FROSTY(live)
4pm-G-FUNK(live)
5.30pmCUZZY
6.30pm-FILIPE(BRAZIL)
7.30pm-JANGUS
9.pm-PSYKEETS
10.30pm-CRETEN
12am-QUENCH(live)
1am-SEROTONE(live)
2am-ORGAN GRINDER(live)
3am-PLAYER 1(live)
4.30am-SOUNDWAVE(live)
6am-MULTIVERSE(live)
7.00am-HOME MADE(live)
8.30am-TERRAFRACTL(live)
9.30am-POSITIVE THOUGHT(live)
10.30am-AUTONOMECH(live)
11.30am-LOST KEYS(live)
12.30pm-TIME FRAME(live)ALEX UP
2pm-JEANNIE
3pm-BLACK SAMURAI
4pm-ALEX UP
5pm-A BUNCH OF LOOSE UNITS!!!!!!!!!!!!
8AM-MONDAY,last man standing :dj: :killah: :killah: :killah:

About soundwave
nathan falk aka soundwave started writing psy-trance about 3years ago on and off trying a few different programs such as cubase ,logic and reason. he started dj a few years ago in that time he has played around the north coast most weekends also he has played in queensland ,sydney ,act , melboune and thailand at partys with some big artist such as loud ,u-reckon,protoculture,headroom, broken toy ,raz ,space tribe ,luke psywalker ,tryptich ,sinewave,zen machinics,twilight,dick trevor plus all the the north coast crew with there huge chunk.He has a reputation of getting the crowed pumping and going crazy. Nate started 3rdeye productions about 5years ago with one of his best mate cam aka gallomph they are trying to promote north coast djs and they have been putting on some chunk partys around the north coast with some big name acts palying at them.keep your ears out for 3rdeye partys along as looking out for soundwave in the near future

About Quench
Quench is Ben Paetz of Tasmania.
Ben first made Psytrance headlines with his surprise debut release “Sweet Enough” (Collaborated with Terrafractyl) released on Russian Label Vertigo in 2008.
Since then Quench has graced many Australian dance floors with his original Squelchy sound, forcing dancers to loose their biscuits, and take it to the next.
Ben has plans to release his Debut album with Australian Label UP Records in 2010 as he found their level of biscuit crumbling matched his own finely ground standards.Look out for Ben Quench destroying dance floors and biscuits with his trademark sound of radness.

About Positive Thought
positive thought is alg a regular dude who loves making tunes and living the good life thats all for now

About Serotone
Serotone is 25yo Ben from Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
After a few years of studying technical production, he has been djing psytrance since 2004 and producing for the past 3yrs . He has played at some of australia's most underground psytrance parties up and down the east coast of australia. In 2009/2010 he has played many live sets around NSW with great reviews... His music could be described as, twisted, quirky sounds with chunky basslines and a dash of Phatness.

About Autonomech
One of Zenons most talented and original artists, Autonomech has spent the past decade developing his own unique approach to psychedelic music. While reflecting the distinctive Zenon sound, his music is also a unique and original sound collage of organic fx, epic motives and creative synthesis. Seamlessly melding genres such as Trance, Jazz, Breaks, Dubstep, Glitch and many more, Autonomech focuses on a sound diverse and refreshingly experimental yet accessible and dance floor friendly. Autonomech: Autonomous Machine.

About Player One / Tilt Axis's Blurbs
Player One is Dwayne Banham from Cairns. Dwayne's involvement in DJing and organizing outdoor events began in 2002 after being inspired by Cairns' notorious underground scene and the greater Australian outdoor festival circuit. Now based in Melbourne, he is focused on his own production as well as DJing. With a wide-spread reputation for being fully committed to his music, 2006 saw him welcomed into the Israeli based Dooflex Records family as their Australian label DJ. Over the years Dwayne has performed alongside many local legends, as well as international artists including ,Tron,Freakulizer, E-Jekt, U-Recken, Nitro, Hallucinogen, Entropy, Headroom, Triptich, Antix, Infected Mushroom, Beat Bizzare and stacks more. Week after week Dwayne delivers quality full-on morning psy/progressive/experimental bush techno to Australian dancefloors including an intensely tribal dawn set at Rainbow Serpent Festival 2009/2010, and creating full-on mayhem at Déjà Vu Events' as resident dj. A familiar face at pretty much every major event up and down the east coast has helped to make the player 1 sound reach a more confident approach to stealthy sound navigation, aimed to take the most tuned ears on a mystic flight path of perception.

About Multiverse/G-funk
MULTIVERSE Was created by Brodie Gibbon. In 2006 Which has had dancefloors all over the East Coast of Australia Grooving ever since. Well known for giving out stomping an Funky Basslines, Along with a signature melodic pattern. There's usually something in my music that everyone can tune into. Having a very broad taste in my music which i like to bring the taste's together. Have been playing instruments my whole life with music as my No.1 passion. Now Experimenting more with the Electronical ways of making music. I have been producing music since i was 19 yrs of age, Now at 23 I have been experimenting with styles from Psytrance,Electro-Funk-House,HipHop and Chill. I Have played alongside acts such as. Tron, Broken Toy, Zen Mechanics, Sensual Squeak, Twilight, SunControl Species, Terrafractyl, Tristan Boil, Tetrameth, Opiuo, Shadow FX, And One Tasty Morsal. I am hoping to see you rockin out on the Dancefloor soon.

About Time Frame
TimeFrame a.k.a benny knight was introduced to the australian psytrance scene at age 16 and by the time he was 18 he had grown a huge passion for the music benjamin began to dj small house parties and functions around his local area meanwhile starting to teach himself about the computer side of things and learning to produce his own formula of psychedelic trance beats TIMEFRAME

About Home Made
Home Made is Mitch Johnson just some lad that got introduced to the psychedelic scene by a couple of his good mates and after awhile of goin to partys and gettin well loose he started to get obssessed with psychedelic trance and cudnt get enough of it so he learnt how to mix off another close friend and played at many partys under Loindexter and one thin lead to another and he found himself sitting infront of a comp for days on end lookin for the sound he was after............. around 3 yrs later spawned the sound that now is home made................. CONTACT : homemadetunz08@hotmail.com........................................................................ ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Last edited by connan on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 41 times in total.
venatrix

sweet :killah:
shroomer

1h 15min in which direction from Sydney? Please say its north.
connan

yeah it will b north of syd
Slink

hehe tristan boil :)
3rdeyeproductions

Nice work lads well keen for this
gelidoartist123

:bounce: Maddnezz
Ahavamour/Bryan

:killah: definately in!!
infidelthetexan

tristan boil? who's that? :)

looks good! hsc exams may get in the way tho....
ATREYU

Any dark Psy?
gelidoartist123

infidelthetexan wrote :
tristan boil? who's that? :)

looks good! hsc exams may get in the way tho....

HSC exams are nothing to get in the way of some looseness !! :bounce:
connan

Set times will b posted this week :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shroomer

This has to be close to where I live. Fucking awesome!
Vile dellusions

might check this out! keen looks inturdresting!
connan

,hey doofers,im in the process of orgnising a bus that will leave sat arvo16th oct(4pm) and return sunday arvo 17th oct(4pm) ,for anyone that doesn't have transport,please send me a messaage so i can get numbers together,as soon as i have numbers to fill bus i can look into getting another if needed,the bus will leave from central stop at chatswood and hornsby.
yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shroomer

Will this be at the same location as Sounds Psylly?
connan

nope, fresh site(private property)
Last edited by connan on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psyentific

MAAAD lineup, i can feel the VibEZ now.... see u all there!!!
2nd17th

Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
connan

hey doofers ticket price has been posted, for presales please send me a message.
STEVONOISEMAKER

still unsure if i can make this one but faaark that's a tasty lineup!
Abuse

yyyyeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
:killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
benji

I shall be attending! :bounce:
duliel

w00t w00t!
Looks hectic! Fuk yeah. :bounce:
jazzychristopher

what happen with Terrafractyl n Tristan Boyle? they not on th set list?
63 posts Page 1 of 3